How are we to reckon ourselves as being dead to sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So nothing in the Bible is for you to apply to your life ? That’s good to know.
That is quite scary indeed . If man liveth by emotions and disregaurds the bible , that person is in dire deadly danger .
all things must be tested against biblical doctrine my friend . As you well KNOW .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever was written and recorded in the gosples and letters of apostels , all sound doctrine ,
My advice is BELIEVE IT . For it was written and recorded FOR OUR LEARNING . But beware of men
for the time has come that many no longer endure sound doctrine and thus
they will say , SOME of that stuff no longer applies . yea , dont heed them . Just learn CHRIST well
and stay planted in the scriptures .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve already stated what his death did for me, but your to busy digging this ditch to read it.

I will not be in your fantasy version of HEAVEN.

Jesus made it very clear what the world was.

John 18:20-21 KJV
[20] Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. [21] Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.
You posted a passage. And I asked you a question.

As I expected. You could not answer the question so you mock.

My fantasy View? Sin will not be allowed in heaven

Without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness

If you think you’re going to be in heaven without the shedding of blood. You’re the one living in a fantasy world.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is laughable coming from a cessasionist and dispensationalist who doesn't consider the Old Testament to be part of the bible...and who thinks the words of Jesus are "obsolete." Don't let anyone be fooled by this imposter.
Spoken like a true self proclaimed pharisee, Who‘s greatest feat is to slander people he has no idea of what they believe

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which clearly shows how you have run away with a religious imagination...bringing discredit to God's words. The unlearned read the bible and claim every high thing for themselves. But these are poor, wretched, naked, a blind,...as Jesus says.
Thats where the cross comes in

When you reject the cross. You are naked with nothing, but you are blind to it..

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brute beasts...who speak without fear...who speak without knowledge, wisdom or any understanding. Who hide a seared conscience behind bible slogans. And you are their champion in all these things. Compromised by the flesh. Posturing to look more 'right" by vast stretches of the imagination.
Hey, Is this an autobiography of yourself?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 4:21 What will you? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Personally I don’t want Christ to come unto me with a rod, but in love and in the spirit of meekness.
If your Gods child. He wont come with a rod. You will not suffer Gods wrath..

If your Gods, You can go to him with a sound mind, because he is not a spirit of fear he is an abba father..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping that people will realize how shallow they are....how shallow is their interpretation ...how self-serving their assessment is...that turns Christianity into another man-made religion. The very superficiality of the understanding of the bible makes it so that when these hear anything at any depth whatsoever...they cry foul...they think it's "another gospel" because it doesn't conform to their religious indoctrination.
Will will you realise this is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.