How big is Jesus Christ now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A challenge to the forum.

Ask your ministerial peers how big the body of Jesus is today.

They will tell you only the size of a man.

This means at the return of Christ after the great tribulation, he will have to circle the earth at very low altitude(very slowly), millions of times for every eye to see him.

They all teach that not all of God is in Jesus, bodily, but just a tidbit of God.

Fishy.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for he reply, second, if you have part of the Spirit, then you have three Spirit, (the son as a seperate part), the Father as a separate Part), and the Holy Ghost as a separate Part). that's three God, for God is "A" Spirit. a part of God? that's anti bible. so your assessment is incorrect, better know as "WRONG". a part or a piece of God is full ignorance of the word of God. God is not divided. just as I thought , three Gods.

you want to try again?

PICJAG
You have a logic problem there.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a logic problem there.
Nope you have a no knowledge problem of the Word of God. when you said, "a Part" of God, the Spirit was in the body that Jesus was in I knew you didn't have a clue who Spirit is. your answer, "a Part of God", clearly disqualified you as a carrier of his Holy Word, because you have NO CLUE who or What God is. God is not a part or piece to be divided up. you have 3 seperate "Spirits" runinng around that you call the Father, the Son , and the Holy Ghost. which is anti BIBLE, for, ... Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;"

the logic problem is you cannot understand the difference between "Share" and "divide".. :eek: ... lol. you have two God, no three God... lol.

for if it ONE Spirit, (which it is), you have no clue that God is not divided into piece and or part. I knew you was going to say exactly that. as it has been said, when you box a lie into a corner, it divide up into piece and or part... LOL, LOL.

I leave you with this, Hebrews 5:12-14. Good day to you.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply,
Jesus is not the Father, he is the son of the Father.

The Father did not give birth to Himself, nor did the son get his mother pregnant.
My. My, My, Truther, Jesus who is God is not "BORN", only the Flesh he came in was BORN. Jesus the Spirit came from Heaven, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." do you understand now. Truther, what was born was flesh and Bone ... with blood. JESUS, the Spirit didn't come from mary, only the Body came through Mary. lest see it plainly. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Lets breakdown this scripture so that your eyes of understanding may be open. a "Child" is born... get that... flesh and bone. a "Son" is Given, meaning the spirit is given and the spirit is not born, but GIVEN. but also notice that "Son", is THE EVERLASTING FATHER... BINGO. see Truther, God is NEVER BORN, he that come from HEAVEN is "Given", never, never ever Born. note these two words, "Son of Man, and Son of God". if you think they are the same, sorry, they are not. Son of man is the "Spirit/Son" that was given. and the Son of God is the "Body/Child that is BORN. lets prove it out in scriptures, notice "what" is born, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." see it now? the Son of God is "BORN", the flesh the BODY. the Son of Man is the Spirit that come from Heaven, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." Understand now? God is Spirit, that body that he came in was just working cloths. God had a dirty Job to do, clean up sin in the world.

so no, Jesus was not born, the Son of Man, but what was born is the Son of God, that BODY of NATURAL Flesh and blood. remember that please.

Now let me throw a "BIG" fast ball at you. you KNOW that Jesus is the Holy Spirit right... as you said before, per John 14. now listen Truther to the word of God. since you are thinking biology let us put this on your biological mind concering Father and Son about JESUS, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." now truther, in biology, the conceiver is called the ..... "FATHER"... is this correct? Yes or No..... BINGO. I'll be looking for your answer. remember you confessed that JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND IT IS THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT THAT conceived that "child", (Isaiah 9:6) InMary. now your answer please.

once I get your answer here I'll address the rest of your post.

PICJAG.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope you have a no knowledge problem of the Word of God. when you said, "a Part" of God, the Spirit was in the body that Jesus was in I knew you didn't have a clue who Spirit is. your answer, "a Part of God", clearly disqualified you as a carrier of his Holy Word, because you have NO CLUE who or What God is. God is not a part or piece to be divided up. you have 3 seperate "Spirits" runinng around that you call the Father, the Son , and the Holy Ghost. which is anti BIBLE, for, ... Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;"

the logic problem is you cannot understand the difference between "Share" and "divide".. :eek: ... lol. you have two God, no three God... lol.

for if it ONE Spirit, (which it is), you have no clue that God is not divided into piece and or part. I knew you was going to say exactly that. as it has been said, when you box a lie into a corner, it divide up into piece and or part... LOL, LOL.

I leave you with this, Hebrews 5:12-14. Good day to you.

PICJAG.
No, clearly you are the one who does not know Scripture and denies the Trinity which makes you a heretic.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply,

My. My, My, Truther, Jesus who is God is not "BORN", only the Flesh he came in was BORN. Jesus the Spirit came from Heaven, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." do you understand now. Truther, what was born was flesh and Bone ... with blood. JESUS, the Spirit didn't come from mary, only the Body came through Mary. lest see it plainly. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Lets breakdown this scripture so that your eyes of understanding may be open. a "Child" is born... get that... flesh and bone. a "Son" is Given, meaning the spirit is given and the spirit is not born, but GIVEN. but also notice that "Son", is THE EVERLASTING FATHER... BINGO. see Truther, God is NEVER BORN, he that come from HEAVEN is "Given", never, never ever Born. note these two words, "Son of Man, and Son of God". if you think they are the same, sorry, they are not. Son of man is the "Spirit/Son" that was given. and the Son of God is the "Body/Child that is BORN. lets prove it out in scriptures, notice "what" is born, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." see it now? the Son of God is "BORN", the flesh the BODY. the Son of Man is the Spirit that come from Heaven, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." Understand now? God is Spirit, that body that he came in was just working cloths. God had a dirty Job to do, clean up sin in the world.

so no, Jesus was not born, the Son of Man, but what was born is the Son of God, that BODY of NATURAL Flesh and blood. remember that please.

Now let me throw a "BIG" fast ball at you. you KNOW that Jesus is the Holy Spirit right... as you said before, per John 14. now listen Truther to the word of God. since you are thinking biology let us put this on your biological mind concering Father and Son about JESUS, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." now truther, in biology, the conceiver is called the ..... "FATHER"... is this correct? Yes or No..... BINGO. I'll be looking for your answer. remember you confessed that JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND IT IS THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT THAT conceived that "child", (Isaiah 9:6) InMary. now your answer please.

once I get your answer here I'll address the rest of your post.

PICJAG.
Most certainly Jesus was from above.

He was dead and resurrected before the world began.(Rev 13:8/Col 1). That's what I call out of this world.

Also, notice the 2 tenses in Isaiah 9:6 for the first time(thank Truther for showing you later)....

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given(present tense)

and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(future tense).

The baby was not born the Father, but SHALL BE CALLED in the future, the Father.

This is because of the oneness of God and Christ that the Col 2:9 effect caused on the son.

The Father, father's us THROUGH the son, thus, Jesus is the Father by default.

Now, to hit your fastball out of the park as I point to the center field scoreboard...

Jesus and the Father combined, are the Holy Ghost AFTER resurrecting Jesus.

Jesus had to be made a QUICKENING SPIRIT first....to resurrect you(1 Cor 15).

Also, his Father had to fully indwell him bodily to make him a resurrect(or) of the dead.

Jesus himself said he of himself could do nothing, right?

After resurrecting, he was given all power, right?

Did that leave his Father powerless?...No.

His Father was back inside him, empowering him per the Col 2:9 effect.

If you think they are the exact same person I am describing to you then you just got sent to the dugout for giving up the longest home run you've seen in your life.

Don't leave it out over the plate like that, cause I can't resist those pitches.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the Bible wasn't written in English right?
Are you now throwing James Strong at me?

Pulling rank over the KJV?

Is Mr. Strong etc., your translator or do you do your own closet translating for yourself?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, clearly you are the one who does not know Scripture and denies the Trinity which makes you a heretic.
Denying the trinity makes one a heretic per the RCC.

The Pope alone decrees who is a heretic, right?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I am saying the Greek is above the KJV.
Too bad nobody understands the ancient Greek precisely anymore.

The modernists say the Greek word also means this and this and this and....

And believe it or not, KJV Bible basher's believe them.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes one a heretic according to Scripture. And furthermore, anyone who denies the Trinity denies the true God and in my view is not a Christian.
No, one that denies the trinity is not a Roman Catholic Christian, to be precise.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most certainly Jesus was from above.

He was dead and resurrected before the world began.(Rev 13:8/Col 1). That's what I call out of this world.
Truther, I thought you have a fair understand of the NATURE of God, but I see that I was wrong.
Jesus the spirit didn't die, but the body that he was in did. and that body took on the idenity of the spirit that was in it. listen, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." the "BODY", the "BODY" without the spirit is dead. natural death is the first death.... death of the flesh. did not his spirit went to preach to the spirits in prison? (see 1 Peter 3:19. TRUTHER, this is basic bible study, you should know this. the second death no one return from.
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given(present tense)
LOL, LOL, LOL, my, my, my, my, I just cannot believe this, that's prophecy Truther... oh well...
and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(future tense).
That's right "Future" tense prophecy. and this now lets break this down, the prophecy. was fulfilled by by the Lord JESUS, God himself when he "diversified" manifested in flesh. A. the "GOVERNMENT" be upon his shoulder. for God is the Governor and as a manifested person in a body, he is the governor of his church. #1. God/JESUS as Governor the eternal Spirit, Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations." #2. God/Jesus the Christ, God himself diversified in flesh as Governor, Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." as said, this was prophecy in Micah 5:2.

NOW, his name shall be called Wonderful, which means, "miracle" it's the hebrew word,
H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

he, (Jesus), is a miracle worker, scripture, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"

Counsellor: H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

counsel is a legal term that indicate a "mediater" or go between, oe a ....... "COMFORTER". BINGO. again how may way must we say the same thing?.

The mighty God, The everlasting Father: there he is again. Father, the Mighty God... the Holy Spirit. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS JESUS WHO IS THE "FATHER". once again, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." any one knows who, the conceiver is the Father, and scripture is clear that the Holy Ghost is the conceiver, meaning he is the Father. we see you didn't answer that question.
The baby was not born the Father, but SHALL BE CALLED in the future, the Father.
you still don't understand prophecy do you? that "Son" who is to be call "Father" came in John 1:1, and when he rose, just as thomas stated, "My Lord"..... and my God, lets see this Lord as Father. scripture, 2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." BINGO, there is the Father, the Lord Jesus. BINGO.
he Father, father's us THROUGH the son, thus, Jesus is the Father by default.
see above.... :eek:

Jesus and the Father combined, are the Holy Ghost AFTER resurrecting Jesus.
LOL, LOL, Jesus and the Father combine is the "Father?". did you not say Jesus is the Father?, well Truther this will ended it with me here, I have heard many lies in my day, and I have heard many ignorant statement before, but your statement takes the cake.

so see ya.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truther, I thought you have a fair understand of the NATURE of God, but I see that I was wrong.
Jesus the spirit didn't die, but the body that he was in did. and that body took on the idenity of the spirit that was in it. listen, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." the "BODY", the "BODY" without the spirit is dead. natural death is the first death.... death of the flesh. did not his spirit went to preach to the spirits in prison? (see 1 Peter 3:19. TRUTHER, this is basic bible study, you should know this. the second death no one return from.

LOL, LOL, LOL, my, my, my, my, I just cannot believe this, that's prophecy Truther... oh well...

That's right "Future" tense prophecy. and this now lets break this down, the prophecy. was fulfilled by by the Lord JESUS, God himself when he "diversified" manifested in flesh. A. the "GOVERNMENT" be upon his shoulder. for God is the Governor and as a manifested person in a body, he is the governor of his church. #1. God/JESUS as Governor the eternal Spirit, Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations." #2. God/Jesus the Christ, God himself diversified in flesh as Governor, Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." as said, this was prophecy in Micah 5:2.

NOW, his name shall be called Wonderful, which means, "miracle" it's the hebrew word,
H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

he, (Jesus), is a miracle worker, scripture, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"

Counsellor: H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

counsel is a legal term that indicate a "mediater" or go between, oe a ....... "COMFORTER". BINGO. again how may way must we say the same thing?.

The mighty God, The everlasting Father: there he is again. Father, the Mighty God... the Holy Spirit. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS JESUS WHO IS THE "FATHER". once again, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." any one knows who, the conceiver is the Father, and scripture is clear that the Holy Ghost is the conceiver, meaning he is the Father. we see you didn't answer that question.

you still don't understand prophecy do you? that "Son" who is to be call "Father" came in John 1:1, and when he rose, just as thomas stated, "My Lord"..... and my God, lets see this Lord as Father. scripture, 2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." BINGO, there is the Father, the Lord Jesus. BINGO.

see above.... :eek:

LOL, LOL, Jesus and the Father combine is the "Father?". did you not say Jesus is the Father?, well Truther this will ended it with me here, I have heard many lies in my day, and I have heard many ignorant statement before, but your statement takes the cake.

so see ya.

PICJAG.
I know about the nature of God.

God is a Spirit with a divine nature.

God is not a man with a human nature.

The son of God is not his own Father....as you are teaching us.

Jesus had ZERO self power until he resurrected, then "Col 2:9 kicked in".

At that point he was GIVEN all power, not REASSUMED it.

There was a giver...not God gave Himself all power.

The son of God was personally powerless but God doing things THROUGH him, and even after resurrecting him.

Jesus in John 4:24 said this......God is a Spirit...him...him...

You and the other incarnationists debunk the very description that Jesus had of what God is by saying "God became flesh".

Oneness teaches God the Father IS the son in disguise(role) as an individual with a God.

Trinitarians teach God the Son(2nd person) is both God and man(2nd person in 2 roles)...equaling 4 entities.

The Bible teaches God had a son and was INSIDE the son....on earth as being filled with the Holy Ghost per Luke 4:1 and in heaven being fully indwelled per Col 2:9.

The Bible NEVER teaches God has a human nature and there is zero evidence of that.

It only teaches about God's divine nature.

One question for you or anyone....

How big or how much human nature does God have right now as we speak, or did God shed that human nature?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know about the nature of God.

God is a Spirit with a divine nature.

God is not a man with a human nature.

The son of God is not his own Father....as you are teaching us.

Jesus had ZERO self power until he resurrected, then "Col 2:9 kicked in".

At that point he was GIVEN all power, not REASSUMED it.

There was a giver...not God gave Himself all power.

The son of God was personally powerless but God doing things THROUGH him, and even after resurrecting him.

Jesus in John 4:24 said this......God is a Spirit...him...him...

You and the other incarnationists debunk the very description that Jesus had of what God is by saying "God became flesh".

Oneness teaches God the Father IS the son in disguise(role) as an individual with a God.

Trinitarians teach God the Son(2nd person) is both God and man(2nd person in 2 roles)...equaling 4 entities.

The Bible teaches God had a son and was INSIDE the son....on earth as being filled with the Holy Ghost per Luke 4:1 and in heaven being fully indwelled per Col 2:9.

The Bible NEVER teaches God has a human nature and there is zero evidence of that.

It only teaches about God's divine nature.

One question for you or anyone....

How big or how much human nature does God have right now as we speak, or did God shed that human nature?

Oh, and before I forget....Jesus shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace when(final fulfillment)?......

.......the millennial reign.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

All will call him that.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "light blob" you defined is Jesus Christ, lighting all the new heaven and new earth in shadowless light(everywhere).

:rolleyes:......Actually, no, it says God is the light source for the city only, not for the whole earth, or heaven for that matter. You are adding things to the prophecy that is not there. And what does John say happens to those who add or subtract from that which is written in Revelation?

(Revelation 22:18-19) "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: {19} And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

You need to be more careful about what you utter about this book and take your "faith" more seriously, a LOT more. If am to believe in your heathen "formless blob of light" depiction of God, there might as well be a thirteenth tribe of Buddha, or Brahma.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to the thousands of Muslims that have found the one true God as a result.

You're right, actually. Wasn't really dismissing it, just tired of the foolishness promoted within Christianity. If God cannot be identified because he is "formless", then there is nothing stopping Satan, a being with a form, from masquerading as God. This is common sense, and most people don't even realize the deception behind it. Its very subtle, and very, VERY clever.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're right, actually. Wasn't really dismissing it, just tired of the foolishness promoted within Christianity. If God cannot be identified because he is "formless", then there is nothing stopping Satan, a being with a form, from masquerading as God. This is common sense, and most people don't even realize the deception behind it. Its very subtle, and very, VERY clever.

I always operate on the basis that if you don't know or recognise the bad you won't know what the good is. That means I am never afraid of the bad. I just run my spiritual antenna over it. If you want to know the truth you will be shown it.

Reactions: Dcopymope