• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.
John 8:
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth, shall make you free.

Too many today want the easy way which is why we have the false acronyms, the easy believism, hyper-grace believers, ect. It cost to follow Christ ! Few are willing to give all.

Now mind you, it is not instant but the Spirit helps us work through the things unbecoming to believers, hence sanctification is a process whereby we grow " in Christ" .
Lol

You do not know us at all my friend.

Your true self is being exposed though

Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've experienced, when we are born of the spirit our hearts change and we desire God's ways. I'm not sure it's so much self sacrifice as it is a new birth into a spiritual person. I know some people describe self sacrifice. And I do see that in helping others when we are already poor. Or when we don't speak up for ourselves in meekness and in humble approach to the proud.
It is amazing that God says we WILL become a new creation in Christ.

yet there are those who reject this notion. They still think THEY need to change themselves.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After time well spent in the scriptures which by the grace of GOD formed in me , i came , or should say was LED TOO
by the grace of GOD , this ONE HUGE CONCLUSION .
I have seen there will be a cost indeed to serve JESUS CHRIST . And that this cost will cost me all ..........
This world has only grown in hatred against me , and i know where this is leading .
I fully believe the laws will continue to change and that in time
we stand a heavy chance of even being put in camps and even killed . Words WILL become actions .
AND I SEE IT ALL AS GAIN FOR JESUS CHRIST . IT JUST DONT MATTER TO ME what i have to lose to WIN CHRIST .
ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE HAVE THE GLORIOUS LORD and HE IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION .
COUNT THE COST . AND SEE ALL LOSS as only gain for CHRIST . The mind that has no hope in this life or this world
BUT WHOSE HOPE IS IN THE LORD ALONE , HAS GREAT PEACE .
FOR it simply dont matter what cometh against it , IF IT SUFFERS FOR JESUS , IT WINS
and our faith will only increase , IF WE LOSE houses , monies , are on the run FOR JESUS SAKE
HE WILL BE WITH US and we have lost NOTHING but rather have gained more patience .
AND IF WE DIE for HIM , HECK WE ARE PRESENT WITH HIM . WE WIN SISTER . WE WIN .
And that kind of mind WONT BE MOVED no matter what comes against it . CAUSE THAT MIND IS STAYED UPON
and HAS ONLY HOPE IN THE LORD . TImes will get much worse and very very fast too sister .
BUT , JESUS HAS THE VICTORY and no matter what we face , WE WIN FOR HE HAS WON . DEATH SHALL BE SWALLOWED UP
in VICTORY . NOW HIT THE TRENCHES and PRAISE THE KING .
This will the the time, brother when the many whom claim to believe & follow will do like those whom followed Christ in his day, they will sadly turn away from following him!

Regardless of the claim they lay to OSAS, they will loose!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not about OSAS, its about the promise of God

Did God say you will never die and HAVE eternal life (eternal security) or did he not.

Perseverance of the saints is a false doctrine. We do not persevere. God keeps us.. Calvinism is in error.

why do people not want to discuss the word?
You are mixing things up . we are told to PERSERVERE . to CONTINUE in CHRIST
to exhort one another . I dont heed no calivin , that man be FALSE . yeah , i said it , HE IS FALSE .
Sure i am direct . BUT THAT MAN was false . SO TOO are them popes and scores of others and i aint afraid to say it either .
As far as JESUS saying I WILL NEVER DIE , I DO BELIEVE THAT WHOLEHEARTEDLY
BUT I ALSO BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ALL HIS WARNGINS AND REMINDERS about CONTIUINING IN HIM TO THE END .
ITS other folks who dont seem to believe that necessary nor to remind about it . IN fact
if one does remind about it they get told THEY DONT TRUST IN JESUS . WELL JESUS SAID IT and so did paul and others .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will the the time, brother when the many whom claim to believe & follow will do like those whom followed Christ in his day, they will sadly turn away from following him!

Salvation is not a win or lose thing,

Gods people do nOt win nor do they lose. They are SAVED.

• Love

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is amazing that God says we WILL become a new creation in Christ.

yet there are those who reject this notion. They still think THEY need to change themselves.
Well sure but I would rather see people changing themselves and suffering self sacrifice than not changing at all. But I think it becomes easier when we are truly born again.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mixing things up . we are told to PERSERVERE . to CONTINUE in CHRIST
to exhort one another . I dont heed no calivin , that man be FALSE . yeah , i said it , HE IS FALSE .
Sure i am direct . BUT THAT MAN was false . SO TOO are them popes and scores of others and i aint afraid to say it either .
As far as JESUS saying I WILL NEVER DIE , I DO BELIEVE THAT WHOLEHEARTEDLY
BUT I ALSO BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ALL HIS WARNGINS AND REMINDERS about CONTIUINING IN HIM TO THE END .
ITS other folks who dont seem to believe that necessary nor to remind about it . IN fact
if one does remind about it they get told THEY DONT TRUST IN JESUS . WELL JESUS SAID IT and so did paul and others .
I agree he is false

John 3 is not calvinism. John 3 is being born again, and whoever is born again by CHOSING to look to the cross in faith. Will NEVER DIE.. and HAS ETERNAL LIFE

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its already happening and many leaders are already preparing their folks to a lie .
You know what i find rather odd , BUT THEN I DONT FIND IT ODD AT ALL .
THIS LAMB warns far more than any OSAS person on this site or other sites
ABOUT THE DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS and that this false lovey do stuff wont save the mulims or buddist or atheist .
YET MOST and more of OSAS are lining up to it and WONT EVEN DARE try and expose the lie
that GOD is with other religoins and that they too serve the same GOD WE DO . HECK NO THEY GOING WITH THE FLOW .
THEY ALREADY SOLD OUT THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL and yet CONTINOULY attack me cause i dare to say WE have to CONTINUE IN CHRIST .
THEY WONT EVEN HELP ME with one of their little fingers EXPOSE THis false love stuff that is uniting all religoins to be as one
under what they THINK is the ONE TRUE GOD . NO mam , THEY WONT TOUCH THAT . but i stand almost alone
with so few to help me warn against it . SHAME ON THEM ALL . THEY SOLD JESUS AND THE VERY GOSPEL
they claim to beleive OUT FOR A LIE of a false love that wont save ONE SOUL but rather will damn them all .
THEY WONT HELP ME EXPOSE SIN , they wont help me expose squat . BUT THEY WILL BE QUCK TO CONDMEN ME
as though i have no hope or trust in CHRIST , JUST BECAUSE I REMIND THEM and others OF WHAT JESUS HIMSELF said
and warned about WE MUST CONTINUE TO THE END TO BE SAVED . YEAH . POnder on that for a while .
THEY WONT EVEN DEFEND THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELEIVE ON JESUS ANYMORE .
rather its the idea of oh if the other religoins just embrace the rainbow and we all have love and hug , WE ALL SAVED .
JESUS GETS DENIED and they DONT CARE

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've experienced, when we are born of the spirit our hearts change and we desire God's ways. I'm not sure it's so much self sacrifice as it is a new birth into a spiritual person. I know some people describe self sacrifice. And I do see that in helping others when we are already poor. Or when we don't speak up for ourselves in meekness and in humble approach to the proud.
I have never denied regeneration of the soul through the " new birth"! I
have posted multiple times and a few threads on such.

This is about our walk along the path of God's design through his word by his Spirit. There is a right way that leads to life and a wrong way that leads onto an off road away from God.

Nothing we could do ,give away or give up could ever secure our salvation. However our walk or discipleship requires us to do just that; letting go of the things behind, I press toward the MARK OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD !

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its already happening and many leaders are already preparing their folks to a lie .
You know what i find rather odd , BUT THEN I DONT FIND IT ODD AT ALL .
THIS LAMB warns far more than any OSAS person on this site or other sites
ABOUT THE DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS and that this false lovey do stuff wont save the mulims or buddist or atheist .
YET MOST and more of OSAS are lining up to it and WONT EVEN DARE try and expose the lie
that GOD is with other religoins and that they too serve the same GOD WE DO . HECK NO THEY GOING WITH THE FLOW .
THEY ALREADY SOLD OUT THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL and yet CONTINOULY attack me cause i dare to say WE have to CONTINUE IN CHRIST .
THEY WONT EVEN HELP ME with one of their little fingers EXPOSE THis false love stuff that is uniting all religoins to be as one
under what they THINK is the ONE TRUE GOD . NO mam , THEY WONT TOUCH THAT . but i stand almost alone
with so few to help me warn against it . SHAME ON THEM ALL . THEY SOLD JESUS AND THE VERY GOSPEL
they claim to beleive OUT FOR A LIE of a false love that wont save ONE SOUL but rather will damn them all .
THEY WONT HELP ME EXPOSE SIN , they wont help me expose squat . BUT THEY WILL BE QUCK TO CONDMEN ME
as though i have no hope or trust in CHRIST , JUST BECAUSE I REMIND THEM and others OF WHAT JESUS HIMSELF said
and warned about WE MUST CONTINUE TO THE END TO BE SAVED . YEAH . POnder on that for a while .
THEY WONT EVEN DEFEND THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELEIVE ON JESUS ANYMORE .
rather its the idea of oh if the other religoins just embrace the rainbow and we all have love and hug , WE ALL SAVED .
JESUS GETS DENIED and they DONT CARE
Here is the issue

when you say we need to repent and believe in Jesus, thats great

When you say we need to repent and believe in Jesus and thats just the start of us saving ourselves. Then we have a problem.. Becaue that just tells people to trust self Not God

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never denied regeneration of the soul through the " new birth"! I
have posted multiple times and a few threads on such.

This is about our walk along the path of God's design through his word by his Spirit. There is a right way that leads to life and a wrong way that leads onto an off road away from God.

Nothing we could do ,give away or give up could ever secure our salvation. However our walk or discipleship requires us to do just that; letting go of the things behind, I press toward the MARK OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD !
Amen,,

For sanctification and discipleship

NOT to keep saved.. That is a false gospel.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you nicely NOT to address me.
As I said earlier, I have NO respect for your theology!
This is a Christian chat discussion room. we are allowed to discuss the word with anyone

Why is it you REFUSE to look at John 3 with me? Why is it you REFUSE to acknowledge your anger is against calvinism, which I hate.. You have done like so many other people. And claim because I believe God keeps his word i am a hated calvinist. Or I get my doctrine from him.

I do not. I reject his doctrines..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing you could say would have any effect on me. Nothing you say " hit" me. :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:
I have no respect for your theology.
You believe men's doctrines, I believe what God says.
What I do not like is the high fiving and gangbanging engaged in by ppl that " think" they know something and others are fools.
This is a polite way to say not to adress you.

smh

You do not even know my theology. You already admitted you hate OSAS because you think it is calvinist.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS THREAD IS ON DISCIPLESHIP ... NOT " BORN AGAIN"......NOW PLEASE REFRAIN FROM YOUR OFF TOOIC REMARKS!.... THANKS

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS THREAD IS ON DISCIPLESHIP ... NOT " BORN AGAIN"......NOW PLEASE REFRAIN FROM YOUR OFF TOOIC REMARKS!.... THANKS
YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID WE MUST CONTINUE IF WE WANT TO GET TO HEAVEN

THATS NOT DISCIPLESHIP. THAT IS TRYING TO PERFECT YOURSELF IN THE FLESH

you can not have discipleship without having new birth. All you have is people acting like they are christians, but have never met christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.