How long does Salvation last ....and why.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, nothing you can do, can save you, as if it could, then Christ didnt have to die for you, Michiah-Imla.

Didn’t I have to repent and believe the gospel?

And don’t we need to heed these words?:

“Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When you claim that a 'born again' person can purposely sin the worst of sinful lives,

This again is you making something up, and have no quotes.
You are a liar.
And you'll do it again.

What i teach is that to be "one with God", is executed as Salvation, which is a "Gift".

"Pauline Theology".

Here is the end result.

Romans 4:8

2 Corinthians 5:19

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

Who is the liar that told you that God requires you to live a good life after you are saved, or you can't go to heaven.
Its not that verse.
That verse is talking to the Gentile NATION, not to a born again individual believer.

Jesus who is God said that "all that believe in ME, i give unto them Eternal LIFE, and they shall NEVER PERISH"

"Never Perish" = can't lose your salvation.

Understand?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its the blood and Death of Jesus that does this for you, = "the GIFT of Salvation".

Most believers have not been taught that being born again is to be eternally purchased.
You are actually "bought with a price" Paul teaches, and that price is the blood and death of Jesus.
One of the understandings of REDEEMED< is this idea of being "blood bought", by Christ's Blood.
To be saved, to be born again, is to be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.
The idea is: "bought BACK".. or ransomed by the payment that is God as Christ as Christ on the Cross.

"Redeemed", is the idea of .... Lets say your child was kidnapped.
So, the kidnappers want a million dollars.. And if you pay it, you get your child back.
That money is your child's redemption.
And regarding our SOUL and our ETERNAL LIFE...... our Salvation.....this was paid for by the Blood of Jesus.
God's holy blood is THE ransom money that has released us from Revelation 20:11... from Death, Hell, the Grave, and "outer darkness", which is the "lake of fire".
So, the blood of Jesus, has released the BORN AGAIN from all those "captors", and eliminated the Judgement due us all for our sin that was coming to us us after we met God.
The Blood of Jesus has redeemed us from THIS = situation.... John 3:36
Jesus's BLOOD is the PRICE THAT HAS BEEN PAID... for you so that God will take you and keep you.
WE dont pay it.
How could we?
God already did.
= Welcome to Redemption.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Anybody else see the irony here, lol?

what the members "see" is you suddenly trying to prove that you can't lose your salvation, when you have posted your one verse by Paul, at least 40 times on my THREADs, when you are trying to prove that you can lose yours.

So, that is not Irony.
That is proof of your behavior and character.
And you'll do it again, Ferris Bueller.
They see it, and God knows my THREADs have seen it over and over.

In case you didnt notice, the THREAD you are on is teaching that you can't lose your salvaiton.
And here you are ARGUING with the Thread.

See yourself yet?
WE DO.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This again is you making something up, and have no quotes.
You are a liar.
And you'll do it again.
Just answer the question then: Can a 'born again' person purposely choose to live in the worst of sin, or willingly denounce Christ and his blood and be a born again/saved person at the same time? Don't blow this off. You need to answer this question. No evading allowed. Just answer it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE does not see your faults or your little secret sins or your doubt, as you seem them.
He only sees you as : "The righteousness of God...in Christ"

“The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.” (Proverbs 15:3)

“…if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

“…seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:6)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what the members "see" is you suddenly trying to prove that you can't lose your salvation, when you have posted your one verse by Paul, at least 40 times on my THREADs, when you are trying to prove that you can lose yours.

So, that is not Irony.
That is proof of your behavior and character.
And you'll do it again, Ferris Bueller.
They see it, and God knows my THREADs have seen it over and over.

In case you didnt notice, the THREAD you are on is teaching that you can't lose your salvaiton.
And here you are ARGUING with the Thread.

See yourself yet?
WE DO.
You're evading, behold, lol.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who is the liar that told you that God requires you to live a good life after you are saved, or you can't go to heaven.

See the first quote.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just answer the question then: Can a 'born again' person purposely choose to live in the worst of sin,

Demas did.

Here is what Paul says to any believer who chooses to "live in sin".

"you shall DIE".

That's what happens, and i have a Thread that discusses this very "sinning Christian, what happens", reality.

Also.
Every time you sin, you are in the performance of "willfull" sin.
You are in that SIN....>"living in it", and later YOU confessed it.

You didn't realize this.........so, now you can and should.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm purposely not saying either way if a person can or can't lose their salvation. It's not just a simple yes/no answer. And I don't see the value in discussing it here. It would go over your head anyway.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demas did.

Here is what Paul says to any believer who chooses to "live in sin".

"you shall DIE".

That's what happens, and i have a Thread that discusses this very "sinning Christian, what happens", reality.

Also.
Every time you sin, you are in the performance of "willfull" sin.
You are in that SIN....>"living in it", and later YOU confessed it.

You didn't realize this.........so, now you can and should.
And so grace is your license to sin willfully and deliberately, right?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm purposely not saying either way if a person can or can't lose their salvation. It's not just a simple yes/no answer. And I don't see the value in discussing it here. It would go over your head anyway.

Nothing you could think will ever go over my head.
You think simply, and often you dont put effort into that cause.

Here is the reality.
I have watched you Post to me, for over 1.5 yrs, your verse, or 2 that you use to try to prove that Salvation can be lost.
You post them to me, on my Threads that deal with Salvation.

You're not honest Ferris.
And you'll do it again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And this is coming from a man totally controlled by his sinful flesh.

Salvation, is Christ on the Cross.
God gives this "gift of Salvation" who is Eternal life to all who believe.
Jesus who is Salvation said...."all that believe in me, i give unto them Eternal lfie, and they shall never perish".

Only God can "give" eternal life.

Think on that.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus who is God said that "all that believe in ME, i give unto them Eternal LIFE, and they shall NEVER PERISH"

"Never Perish" = can't lose your salvation.

Understand?
Look at the part of your quote in red (emphasis mine).
UNDERSTAND?

You say Jesus also meant people who DON'T believe in me.