How long is the GREAT TRIBULATION?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Have you read a map there has never been an Israel or Jerusalem with Jews the tribe of Judah living in it sense 70 AD The bible says we are to watch Jerusalem its our time clock why dont you show me where you think A jewish state has been hiding for 2000 years ?Its in Jerusalem that Antichrist will rule from its in Jerusalem that Christ will arrive in where do you think Jerusalem is?????????????What city do you think the Bible is about have you even read Ez, where we are told the two sticks marked Judah (todays Israel) and Ephiriam (todays Britian and America)(representing the christian nations) will be joined back together. Where does this happen? in Jerusalem, where is Judah? right where we are told it would be in Israel, now I dont know what prophecy you are studying and I didnt mean to insult you but you are so far of base I dont even know where to start to show you.Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. We know this is future because they havent been joined yetThis is God himself joining the tribe of Judah (the Jews living in Jerusalem right this very minute to the christian nations under Christ.

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
Have you read a map there has never been an Israel or Jerusalem with Jews the tribe of Judah living in it sense 70 AD The bible says we are to watch Jerusalem its our time clock why dont you show me where you think A jewish state has been hiding for 2000 years ?
This is not what I am saying. You said:
you can not see that for the first time in 2000 years there is a Nation where there was a few camels and scattered Arabs
While in fact there have been organized and even thriving nations there. No, there was no Israel there, but there were nations.
Its in Jerusalem that Antichrist will rule from its in Jerusalem that Christ will arrive in where do you think Jerusalem is?????????????
Jerusalem is in the same place it has been for the past four thousand years. It was even their after the temple was destroyed and before the Israelites took position of the land. Jerusalem is not dependent on Israel.And as a side note on your comment about the "antichrist". "And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God; and this is the antichrist which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world." (1 John 4:3)
What city do you think the Bible is about have you even read Ez, where we are told the two sticks marked Judah (todays Israel) and Ephiriam (todays Britian and America)(representing the christian nations) will be joined back together.
And on what scriptures or logic do you find that Britain and America are Ephraim?
Where does this happen? in Jerusalem, where is Judah? right where we are told it would be in Israel, now I dont know what prophecy you are studying and I didnt mean to insult you but you are so far of base I dont even know where to start to show you.
Just because I go against the majority opinion doesn’t mean I am wrong. In this discussion I have yet to see any solid scriptural evidence that supports your view.
Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
I have no problem with these prophecies. I just don’t see how they apply to the current situation.
We know this is future because they havent been joined yetThis is God himself joining the tribe of Judah (the Jews living in Jerusalem right this very minute to the christian nations under Christ.
Again, what, other then the fact that it would fit into your end-times view, leads you to believe that the Christian nations are Ephraim? And for that matter, what nations could even be considered truly Christian? God bless

John

Mar 31, 2007
Rev 54And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Can you guys show me, how this verse is referring to the tribulation time of the elect. It is telling me that this is Gods judgment on the wicked, that the wicked will be punished for 5 months

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(John;29281)
Rev 54And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Can you guys show me, how this verse is referring to the tribulation time of the elect. It is telling me that this is Gods judgment on the wicked, that the wicked will be punished for 5 months
Simple mistake, that is from Revelation 9. Satan is not going to kill anyone, but the two witnesses. (Revelation 11:7) This is not going to be a physical death. This is about a spiritual death. People who do not have the seal of God in their forehead will be killed by believing a lie. For they can not defend themselves, for they are not wearing the Armour of God (Ephesians 6) You see we are not supposed to listen to the world. What cometh out of the mouth, comes forth of the heart defiles a man. (Matthew 15:18-19)JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(BoranJarami;29139)
This is not what I am saying. You said:While in fact there have been organized and even thriving nations there. No, there was no Israel there, but there were nations.Jerusalem is in the same place it has been for the past four thousand years. It was even their after the temple was destroyed and before the Israelites took position of the land. Jerusalem is not dependent on Israel.And as a side note on your comment about the "antichrist". "And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God; and this is the antichrist which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world." (1 John 4:3) And on what scriptures or logic do you find that Britain and America are Ephraim? Just because I go against the majority opinion doesn’t mean I am wrong. In this discussion I have yet to see any solid scriptural evidence that supports your view. I have no problem with these prophecies. I just don’t see how they apply to the current situation. Again, what, other then the fact that it would fit into your end-times view, leads you to believe that the Christian nations are Ephraim? And for that matter, what nations could even be considered truly Christian? God bless
I suggest you study some historyIsrael was divided into the Northern and southern half's the 10 tribes from the North migrated over the caucasus Mt into what is Now Scotland where they spread into Britain and across Europe. And eventually to America Ephraim and Mannasa are the U.S. and Britain in prophecy The tribe of Judah some levite and Benjamits were in the south and make up the modern day Jews of today known as JudahYou can still find the pillow of Jacobs latter dream under the throne of ScotlandYou might start by reading "Jacobs Pillar " by E. Raymond Capt