How Many Christians Believe When We DIE, Our Human Spirit Goes Instantly To HEAVEN?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. :) As I have said, in Luke 23:43, Jesus, just before dying, tells the thief crucified on His right, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise." Now, their bodies were soon thereafter in their tombs, but they were in paradise, that very day, just as Jesus said they would be.

Grace and peace to you, F2F.

Yes that is a Proof Text that proves we go almost directly to the Father. Yes, He wanted to speak to Mary Magdalene before He ascended to the Father. But He Probably went there immediately after leaving Mary, to Pour HIS blood on the Heavenly Mercy Seat, and the rest on the Horns of the heavenly Altar, and around the base of it. That is what the Priests do at the earthly Sacrifice. Then back to earth to Meet the two on the Emmaus Road.
Yes ? if one does not understand him ! How would one know if one did not know him ?
But one who knows him knows that Jesus did not go for nothing in fact !

One has to understand the reason Jesus did take that path. It was for all ? but one has to be able to pick it up to understand ? but it's their for all in fact but if one does not value the gift ?

Reggie, I added to the Post with the Corinth map on it. I found my original study, so I have additional info and pictures on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a choice. You can go fast, or you can go slow.

But the return of the Lord, is faster than the choice. So when you decide, you discover that the Lord already knew what you would choose.

It's not so much the choice, the Lord predicts, but the value He has given the choice - before you had a chance to choose it.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And finally we have Revelation 7!
A future vision of God dwelling with man.
Notice the reference to the Shekinah glory that over-shadowed the Mercy Seat? How will God one day dwell among men?
This is not speaking of ethereal spirits in heaven! What is the vision pointing forward to?
It's not present tense! There are still hungry and thirsty! God's will in Heaven, is NOT done on earth...yet!
There is nothing in this text that speaks of immortal souls or ethereal essence living post death.
F2F

You still do not get it, do you. I am NO LONGER SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH, BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY FOUND IT.

If you want to be there for that, go right ahead. You do know every Tribulation Saints will be beheaded.

And I will be at the Wedding of the Lamb In Heaven no later than Rev. 4:4.

You never answered my questions in post #81.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a choice. You can go fast, or you can go slow.

But the return of the Lord, is faster than the choice. So when you decide, you discover that the Lord already knew what you would choose.

It's not so much the choice, the Lord predicts, but the value He has given the choice - before you had a chance to choose it.

No, I only got two speeds at my age, SLOW, and SLOWER.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...wanted to speak to Mary Magdalene before He ascended to the Father. But He Probably went there immediately after leaving Mary, to Pour HIS blood on the Heavenly Mercy Seat, and the rest on the Horns of the heavenly Altar, and around the base of it. That is what the Priests do at the earthly Sacrifice. Then back to earth to Meet the two on the Emmaus Road.
Ugh... Disagree... :)

Grace and peace to you, VCO.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh... Disagree... :)

You forget, Our Bridegroom, is JEWISH.

Revelation 11:19 (NASB)
19 And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Hebrews 9:22-28 (HCSB)
22 According to the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
23 Therefore it was necessary for the copies of the things in the heavens to be purified with these ⌊sacrifices⌋, but the heavenly things themselves ⌊to be purified⌋ with better sacrifices than these.
24 For the Messiah did not enter a sanctuary made with hands (only a model of the true one) but into heaven itself, so that He might now appear in the presence of God for us.
25 He did not do this to offer Himself many times, as the high priest enters the sanctuary yearly with the blood of another.
26 Otherwise, He would have had to suffer many times since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared one time, at the end of the ages, for the removal of sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27 And just as it is appointed for people to die once—and after this, judgment—
28 so also the Messiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Oh my, HE said "but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him", therefore, that is a Pretrib Rapture VERSE if I ever saw it.

It says the earthly Temple is a Model of the TRUE ONE IN HEAVEN.

Leviticus 4:4-7 (NJB)

4 He will bring the bull before Yahweh at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, will lay his hand on its head and slaughter it before Yahweh.
5 The anointed priest will then take some of the bull's blood and carry it into the Tent of Meeting.
6 He will then dip his finger in the blood and sprinkle it seven times in front of the sanctuary curtain, before Yahweh.
7 The priest will then put some of the blood on the horns of the altar of incense smoking before Yahweh in the Tent of Meeting, and will pour all the rest of the bull's blood at the foot of the altar of burnt offerings at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.

Leviticus 8:14-15 (NASB)
14 Then he brought the bull of the sin offering, and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the bull of the sin offering.
15 Next Moses slaughtered it and took the blood and with his finger put some of it around on the horns of the altar, and purified the altar. Then he poured out the rest of the blood at the base of the altar and consecrated it, to make atonement for it.

Leviticus 16:13-16 (YLT)
13 and he hath put the perfume on the fire before Jehovah, and the cloud of the perfume hath covered the mercy-seat which is on the testimony, and he dieth not.
14 `And he hath taken of the blood of the bullock, and hath sprinkled with his finger on the front of the mercy-seat eastward; even at the front of the mercy-seat he doth sprinkle seven times of the blood with his finger.
15 `And he hath slaughtered the goat of the sin-offering which is the people's, and hath brought in its blood unto the inside of the vail, and hath done with its blood as he hath done with the blood of the bullock, and hath sprinkled it on the mercy-seat, and at the front of the mercy-seat,
16 and he hath made atonement for the sanctuary because of the uncleanness of the sons of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins; and so he doth for the tent of meeting which is tabernacling with them in the midst of their uncleannesses.

Now that is the full picture of why and how the High Priest takes the Blood of the Sacrifice, and what the High Priest did for the People of ISRAEL. And you don't believe Christ Did the Same for US, in the TEMPLE OF GOD ? ? ?
Why, just because you think it is yucky ? ? ?

Hebrews 2:17 (NCV)
17 For this reason Jesus had to be made like his brothers in every way so he could be their merciful and faithful high priest in service to God. Then Jesus could bring forgiveness for their sins.

Do you know Why at the Base of the Altar in Heaven, HE poured out HIS Blood at the Base of the Altar ?

The only Portal to Heaven, it says it threw the Altar, and therefore it is threw the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 7:13-17 (HCSB)
13 Then one of the elders asked me, “Who are these people robed in white, and where did they come from?”
14 I said to him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me: These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 For this reason they are before the throne of God, and they serve Him day and night in His sanctuary. The One seated on the throne will shelter them:
16 They will no longer hunger; they will no longer thirst; the sun will no longer strike them, nor will any heat.
17 For the Lamb who is at the center of the throne will shepherd them; He will guide them to springs of living waters, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

When and Where ? ? ? They came through the Blood at the base of the Altar! Makes perfect sense to me!

Do You Think we go back to the Church Age, once the Millennium Starts ?

I DON'T! It will be the Worship Style HE prefers!

Zechariah 14:16-19 (NKJV)
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

Notice HE SAID IT 3 out of 4 Verses. That is a clear understanding, that HE PREFERS to be Worshipped with Judaism. You may want to study the Seven Feasts of Israel, and how everyone of them refers to Christ is the fulfillment of all seven.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forget, Our Bridegroom, is JEWISH.
Well no, VCO, I'm not forgetting anything. But surely you remember that there is no Jew or Gentile from God's point of view; we Christians (followers of Christ) are all one in Christ Jesus. And regarding Jewish-ness, VCO, you surely remember also what Paul said concerning who are true Jews in Romans 2:28-29...

"For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical... (b)ut a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter... (h)is praise is not from man but from God."

...and of God's Israel in Romans 9:6-8...

"...not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but 'Through Isaack shall your offspring be named.' This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring..."

...and Romans 11:25-26...

"...a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in... (a)nd in this way all Israel will be saved..."

Surely you see; God's Israel is not ethnic Jew only, it is made up of people of every tongue, tribe, and nation.

Grace and peace to you.

Reactions: rwb

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well no, VCO, I'm not forgetting anything. But surely you remember that there is no Jew or Gentile from God's point of view; we Christians (followers of Christ) are all one in Christ Jesus. And regarding Jewish-ness, VCO, you surely remember also what Paul said concerning who are true Jews in Romans 2:28-29...

"For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical... (b)ut a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter... (h)is praise is not from man but from God."

...and of God's Israel in Romans 9:6-8...

"...not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but 'Through Isaack shall your offspring be named.' This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring..."

...and Romans 11:25-26...

"...a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in... (a)nd in this way all Israel will be saved..."

Surely you see; God's Israel is not ethnic Jew only, it is made up of people of every tongue, tribe, and nation.

Grace and peace to you.

Now you are trying to misapply the verse. All it is saying HE tried everyone alike, no Favoritism in GOD.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are trying to misapply the verse.
Absolutely not.

All it is saying HE tried everyone alike, no Favoritism in GOD.
While it's true there is no favoritism in God, that's most certainly not all that's being said... :)

Okay, the writer of Hebrews says:

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Whom He appointed the heir of all things, through Whom also He created the world." (Hebrews 1:1-2)​

So, a question for you. Do you suppose the writer of Hebrews to be writing to ethnic Jews only, and thus excluding Gentiles?

And then the same thing but referring to a different passage; Peter (referring directly to what God says of Israel through Moses) writes:

"...you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy." (1 Peter 2:9-10)

Do you suppose Peter to be writing to ethnic Jews only, excluding Gentiles?

Well, both questions should be answered in the negative. God has one people, not two.

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are trying to misapply the verse. All it is saying HE tried everyone alike, no Favoritism in GOD.

Believe what you want, but that is the way I understood the verse.

Romans 10:12 (NJB)
12 it makes no distinction between Jew and Greek: the same Lord is the Lord of all, and his generosity is offered to all who appeal to him,

Galatians 3:28 (HCSB)
28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

3:28 you are all one in Christ Jesus. All those who are one with Jesus Christ are one with one another. This verse does not deny that God has designed racial, social, and sexual distinctions among Christians, but it affirms that those do not imply spiritual inequality before God. Nor is this spiritual equality incompatible with the God-ordained roles of headship and submission in the church, society, and at home. Jesus Christ, though fully equal with the Father, assumed a submissive role during His Incarnation (Phil. 2:5-8).
The MacArthur Bible Commentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You still do not get it, do you. I am NO LONGER SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH, BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY FOUND IT.
I've heard people say this to me before and it's a dangerous position to be in. Clearly your silver chord beliefs were unfounded showing you a greater truth and wisdom is still yet to be be found. Can you see how you present as one who is unteachable?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard people say this to me before and it's a dangerous position to be in. Clearly your silver chord beliefs were unfounded showing you a greater truth and wisdom is still yet to be be found. Can you see how you present as one who is unteachable?

I am a spiritually Mature Christian, that has been discipled by the BEST TEACHERS, and I will die or be Raptured believing exactly what I have been taught. I have been taught that JW's are psuedo Christian Cult. And since you refuse to tell me what denomination you support, I have to assume you are one. Therefore your theology is nothing I even want to hear. It has been my experience, only the JW's, Mormon's, or some other psuedo Christian Cult, refuses to answer my question about which Denomination they support.

NO, I am not mad, nor am I upset about what you want to believe. I just do not want to hear it, and I will defend any True Christian, especially the young Christians. You are wasting your time here. I believe the BIBLE, you probably believe the Watchtower Society.

You have a Good day, You probably do not want to Hear about the future.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, VCO. I am very much with you that our spirits go directly to be with the Lord. We can look at what Jesus says (in Luke 23:43) to the thief crucified on His right and see that, like him, we will go to be with the Lord in paradise the very day that we die. Agreed.

But regarding being born again, do you not understand that event to be the point at which, in this life, we Christians are called by God and justified despite our sin and placed in Christ and His righteousness? Among others, the following are the first to Scripture passages to come to mind:

"And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience ~ among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ ~ by grace you have been saved ~ and raised us up with him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:1-10; emphasis mine).

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Peter 1:3-5).

Do I understand it, OH YES, that is why I CRIED AND MOURNED SO MUCH, that Night He brought my salvation to me.

1684383448354.png

A tidbit of info. See why I like this picture so much? I not a European Aritis that Painted it. Straight Back European style chairs.
You can recline on cushion or sit with you legs crossed under you. That is a traditional Jewish Style of Table. Can you see those who are reclining, what side are they reclining on? Left is correct. Why? You will choke if you try to drink on right side this, you will Choke, but on you left side, you do not choke. That's a FACT.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is why I am convinced that this Quote from Josephus the First Century Historian correctly identified the Location of the TEMPLE.
In order to be correct on this matter, it is important to understand that the "human" spirit per se is a fallen spirit, thus the need to be born again of the spirit of God.

Then, yes, the born again spirit, when we die goes instantly to heaven. But during these times, as Paul described saying "we who are alive and remain", one who has been born again of the spirit of God while remaining in the body of flesh which is technically dead, passes "from death to life" within that body--that body which does not ("cannot") accompany one into heaven. Thus, heaven is not so much a geographic place "above" this world, but rather above by status (even within one who remains in possession of the body of flesh until it passes).

I guess you could call it that, but where I come from, only demons are fallen spirits. At Child birth only the human brain and body are alive. Our Born Again experience is NOT the Beginning of Salvation. It is a done deal from the MOMENT HE PLANNED IT. Our human spirit is NOT YET ALIVE, and has to be Born of the Holy Spirit. HE FOR KNEW US, from the beginning of time. The means HE actually knew every decision we would make in our entire lives. When we finally make the decision to LOVE JESUS MORE THAN Anything on Earth. The Holy Spirit rushes into our Hearts, bringing DEEP convictions over out UTTER Sinfulness, which leads to Knowledge of our FORGIVENESS, provided by CHRIST. Something is alive is in our chests, a Deep, deep Love for HIM. That is what we call the Human Spirit.

John 3:6 (NIV)
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you could call it that, but where I come from, only demons are fallen spirits. At Child birth only the human brain and body are alive. Our Born Again experience is NOT the Beginning of Salvation. It is a done deal from the MOMENT HE PLANNED IT. Our human spirit is NOT YET ALIVE, and has to be Born of the Holy Spirit. HE FOR KNEW US, from the beginning of time. The means HE actually knew every decision we would make in our entire lives. When we finally make the decision to LOVE JESUS MORE THAN Anything on Earth. The Holy Spirit rushes into our Hearts, bringing DEEP convictions over out UTTER Sinfulness, which leads to Knowledge of our FORGIVENESS, provided by CHRIST. Something is alive is in our chests, a Deep, deep Love for HIM. That is what we call the Human Spirit.

Such is the worldly perspective of seeing all things through "times" as if the things of God actually reside on a timeline. Of course they do not. But no, everything of God, including our born again spirit and salvation, is "not of this world" where time is the rule. Time and the body of flesh and all that is made up of the same created elements, is all passing away, while the things of God do not pass away.

So...even the terms "foreknew" or "predestine" are rather only world-speak terms spoken in such a way that those knowing nothing more would begin to understand that the topics of God that we first hear of in the world are only "as if" (on a timeline). In the same way, Jesus came preaching the good news of the kingdom, saying, "the kingdom of heaven is like"--not "is", but only "like." It is important to understand that this type of explanation is common with parents when speaking to their children, giving examples and other parables. This is the most loving way of teaching. Then only later comes the actual reality. We get this common teaching practice from our Father.

The reality of God then, is that--no, there is no actual "foreknowledge" by God, for He "is the same yesterday, today, and forever." This is why many passages of scripture are actually written in "past tense" when referring to things experienced in this world of would-be times in "present tense."

As for "fallen angels", that is not the experience of one born of the flesh, nor did I mean to suggest such a thing. To the contrary, we are born into the fallen world as if stillborn, only to actually come to life if born again...biblically described as "passing from death to life."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is actually kind of vague about the immediate afterlife. In Luke 16 the begger went to a place of comfort and the rich man was tormented in fire. But we do know that those not written in the Book of Life will burn "forever and ever".

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is actually kind of vague about the immediate afterlife. In Luke 16 the begger went to a place of comfort and the rich man was tormented in fire. But we do know that those not written in the Book of Life will burn "forever and ever".

Jack, it is clear as a bell to me. Are you sure you are BORN AGAIN? Born Again is when the Holy Spirit enters your heart, and over time, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS. It starts with extreme Grief and Mourning over your utter Sinfulness. But once HE IS IN YOUR HEART, you will have JOY and Peace with GOD, and you will TRUST HIM TO TEACH YOU ALL TRUTH.

Revelation 20:15 (NASB)
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

HELL or the Lake of Fire is an eternal Destiney:

Revelation 14:9-11 (NCV)
9 Then a third angel followed the first two angels, saying in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his idol and gets the beast’s mark on the forehead or on the hand,
10 that one also will drink the wine of God’s anger, which is prepared with all its strength in the cup of his anger. And that person will be put in pain with burning sulfur before the holy angels and the Lamb.
11 And the smoke from their burning pain will rise forever and ever. There will be no rest, day or night, for those who worship the beast and his idol or who get the mark of his name.“

Matthew 25:46 (NASB77)
46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Just Like the eternal Destiney, of HEAVEN, is FOREVER AND EVER:

Revelation 4:10 (NKJV)

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

I have been their the week I Attempted Suicide 3 times. HELL IS A REAL PLACE, it terrified me beyond what is Humanly Possible. In my minds eye, this is the Vision of Hell that overwhelmed me.

1685387591941.png

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack, it is clear as a bell to me. Are you sure you are BORN AGAIN? Born Again is when the Holy Spirit enters your heart, and over time, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS. It starts with extreme Grief and Mourning over your utter Sinfulness. But once HE IS IN YOUR HEART, you will have JOY and Peace with GOD, and you will TRUST HIM TO TEACH YOU ALL TRUTH.
Why do you think I'm here defending the Bible constantly?
Revelation 20:15 (NASB)
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

HELL or the Lake of Fire is an eternal Destiney:

Revelation 14:9-11 (NCV)
9 Then a third angel followed the first two angels, saying in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his idol and gets the beast’s mark on the forehead or on the hand,
10 that one also will drink the wine of God’s anger, which is prepared with all its strength in the cup of his anger. And that person will be put in pain with burning sulfur before the holy angels and the Lamb.
11 And the smoke from their burning pain will rise forever and ever. There will be no rest, day or night, for those who worship the beast and his idol or who get the mark of his name.“

Matthew 25:46 (NASB77)
46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Just Like the eternal Destiney, of HEAVEN, is FOREVER AND EVER:

Revelation 4:10 (NKJV)

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

I have been their the week I Attempted Suicide 3 times. HELL IS A REAL PLACE, it terrified me beyond what is Humanly Possible. In my minds eye, this is the Vision of Hell that overwhelmed me.

View attachment 33158

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I would LOVE to have everyone Agree on something, but I fear this is not it.

I absolutely believe that when we die, our human Spirit, if we are truly BORN AGAIN, goes directly to Heaven to Be with the LORD.

2 Corinthians 5:8-9 (NKJV)
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. {They are not sleeping in the Grave.}

Another example is look what happens to Beheaded Tribulation Saints.

Revelation 6:9-11 (HCSB)
9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the people slaughtered because of God’s word and the testimony they had.
10 They cried out with a loud voice: {They have a voice in their dissembodied Spirit.} “Lord, the One who is holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?”
11 So a white robe was given to each of them, {That may be the very moment they were given their Glorified Bodies.} and they were told to rest a little while longer until ⌊the number⌋ would be completed ⌊of⌋ their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been.

Revelation 7:13-17 (NKJV)
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"
14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;
17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
I agree, and the fact remains ,we were never meant to be made flesh . Now to take it a lil deeper , the flesh will not rise

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, and the fact remains ,we were never meant to be made flesh . Now to take it a lil deeper , the flesh will not rise
1 Corinthians 15
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.
43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.
44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Jesus was raised from the dead with flesh and bones!

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador