How many times has God lost a battle?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can you prove this to not be true?

• No but it is far fetched.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I will with scripture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not once! The fact of the matter is with God a believer never looses. In a war of words against God NO ONE WINS. Not even the Man of Sin. He will loose going toe to toe on a fair playing field. However, as our weapons are not carnal and tear down strongholds, he honors a "god of forces". He is a man of war, and by the 'Armed Forces' will he destroy and subjugate.

Who taught Man the "art" of war? Clearly through the fallen angel Lucifer, the sin of the desire to murder your brother was instilled through listening to him . In disobedience , that desire has been in -seeded.

But there is actually an angel that taught man how to make WEAPONS of destruction. Rev.9:11

The Fifth Trumpet
…10They had tails with stingers like scorpions, which had the power to injure people for five months. 11They were ruled by a king, the angel of the Abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek it is Apollyon. 12The first woe has passed. Behold, two woes are still to follow.…

See, the Trumpets are sounding the first Woe, has the first five Trumpets within it. The casting down will bring not only WWIII but also cosmic events. The war of Gog and Magog has already been underway. But it will become global.

The Book of Enoch 8:1–3a reads, "And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all ...

Azazel teaches man the weapons of the art of war. He is the angel of the abyss. Did you know: In the Book of Enoch , Enoch actually gives the location of where the Watchers were placed.

What I am about to share I have known for a long time. And now certain men, because of my work have begun to investigate Enoch's books. They have found in location , due to its language the exact location of the watchers who are imprisoned. I am not trying to get you to accept what I am sharing. I am simply pointing out some very strong arguments for their location. "men will go to and fro and knowledge will increase". "Those things which are hidden will be revealed" for the hour is at hand.

Things that make you go hmmm??? Why have "religious leaders" and "dignitaries" gone to Antarctica ? All opinions are welcomed.

Given everything, is this really far fetched? 'SPACE FORCE' be careful people we are entering into a dangerous era.
Obadiah 1:4
4Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, even from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD.
Rev.12
13And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

When the Elect see this , which is part of the first Five Trumpets , know, the Man of Lawlessness is revealed. He will come with all lying sign's and wonders ,war and comic events. They are all at hand as we speak. The War of Gog and Magog will grow and is egg on by the synaGOGue of satan to bring about their Man- the false Messiah. I do not follow Steven Ben DeNoon , but he is accurate concerning the location of the Watchers. The POINT: men in high places know they are there and give honor to them with sacrifices and offerings for favors. The Man of Lawlessness goes there as well. All is betrayal of God. Hence, what the name satan means. It is a kingdom which works for its desired end.... the ruin of souls.
It fuels the final deception- EXTRATERRESTRIAL.

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meaning of Azazel: Sent away or to be sent away from . Apollyon means destroyer or to be destroyed. Abaddon in the Hebrew means sent AWAY for destruction. Interesting I would say.