How should the church service be structured

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The foundation is your sole authority

Hello Truther,

Indeed:

But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.

Peace be with you!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ever try Lawry's on your Christ cookie?

It may help you digest the King of Kings better too.

When you defecate Him the next day, do you have a solemn time on the pot, like when you ate Him?

Congrats,
This is the first post that i have had to report.
It is offensive and disgusting.

You should be ashamed..

Father, forgive them, they know not what they do

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truther,

Indeed:

But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.

Peace be with you!
You too my brother.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words - you cannot refute the fact that it was the Catholic Church that copied the Scriptures down through history.
Which brings up an interesting point.

Can you quote Matt. 6:13?
Please post what your Bible says it is.
Matthew 6:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup - I HOPE they have popcorn at the Judgement.
Watching YOURS out to be fun . . .
Question: does the Eucharist, which is the actual body of Christ, go into heaven from your stomach, disintegrate or what?

I just gotta know.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And NOWHERE does the Book of Acts make the claim that ALL followers of Christ MUST speak in tongues.

Scripture doesn't contradict itself, so quoting 1 Cor. 12:27-31 doesn't contradict ANYTHING in Acts, Einstein. The only thing "despicable" is your abject ignorance.

STUDY your Bible . . .
You just did it again....talked yourself out of Acts.

Acts skippers are in big trouble.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Showing your ignorance yet again . . .

Scripture is authoritative - but NOWHERE does Scripture itself claim to be our "sole" Authority. That is a man-made invention of your 16th century Protestant Fathers.

No, son - the Bible tells us that our FINAL earthly Authority is Christ's CHURCH:

Matt 16:18-19

And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, whatever YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.

John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

2 Thess 2:15
"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT or by a letter from us."

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."

Nothing like Biblical truth to disprove Sola Scriptura . . .
Wow, Jesus was speaking to the RCC in those verses and not the Apostles?

Powerful stuff.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not "upset" by the verse you presented. Scripture doesn't upset me.
In fact - I'm laughing out loud because you don't understand it. Ummmm, were you going to explain Heb. 1:8 - or would you simply like to concede defeat??

I'm also noting your additional blasphemy in stating that there are TWO Gods.
Jesus didn't "become" God at the Resurrection. He ALWAYS WAS God (John 1:1).

TWO perversions in ONE post.
Good job . . .
Please explain to me what Jesus was referring to in Rev 3:12 as his God, 4 times in the verse?

Remember, he was then in heaven for decades when he said that.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congrats,
This is the first post that i have had to report.
It is offensive and disgusting.

You should be ashamed..

Father, forgive them, they know not what they do
You think the Eucharist is actually the body of Jesus when you eat it?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question....does the blood of Jesus that is ingested get digested?

Your bizarre questions do not matter to me. What matters to me is what Jesus said: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood,

Why don't His words matter to you?

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you defecate Him the next day, do you have a solemn time on the pot, like when you ate Him?
Praying for you.....

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Apostles had a "Christ cookie" at the Last Supper.

Would you ask them the same thing if you were face to face with them?

You should delete your post child.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 6:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
THANK YOU, Einstein.
You just proved my point that the Catholic Church copied the Scriptures down through the centuries.

The concluding doxoloxy (For thine is the Kingdom, etc.) is NOT from Scripture. It was from a footnote written by a Catholic monk on the side of a copy. It comes from the 1st century document, The Didache (Teachings of the Twelve Apostles).

So - YOU follow a Catholic Canon of the NT written BY Catholics, FOR Catholics - yet you reject Catholics.
You are a living, breathing contradiction . . .

Reactions: historyb

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: does the Eucharist, which is the actual body of Christ, go into heaven from your stomach, disintegrate or what?

I just gotta know.
Then, perhaps you should take a course in Biology . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just did it again....talked yourself out of Acts.
Acts skippers are in big trouble.
Here's my previous post:
And NOWHERE does the Book of Acts make the claim that ALL followers of Christ MUST speak in tongues.

Scripture doesn't contradict itself, so quoting 1 Cor. 12:27-31 doesn't contradict ANYTHING in Acts, Einstein. The only thing "despicable" is your abject ignorance.

Show me where I talked myself OUT of Acts, Einstein.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK...you don’t believe what he said. I, and billions of other Christians, do believe what He said when he said This IS my body!
That doesnt make them right, The Japanese believed they could conquer the world as did the Romans even England , they where all wrong. As for "christian". well Christ wouldnt quiet agree with you.

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do
Dont you get it yet ?

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain to me what Jesus was referring to in Rev 3:12 as his God, 4 times in the verse?
Remember, he was then in heaven for decades when he said that.
Absolutely.
Just as soon as YOU explain to explain Heb. 1:8 like I asked you to.

Why does God call the Son, "God"??