How the religious make a mockery of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no theory, I have not being taught that so i cannot answer that.
Hi sir,

Ok. How about if you read it, learn it and decipher it. Get back with me in a few days?

Who is teaching you?

Curious Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the Holy Spirit is teaching all men THE TRUTH why are there 100's of different truths regarding one subject? Is the Holy Spirit confused? Or are you? (hint, it's not the Holy Spirit who is confused).
Teh Holty spirirt confused, no just men who are not Led by Him. All you do is seek to justify your religion, Jesus gave all those who believe the Holy Spirit, so we would not be made slaves of men.

Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

It is just that many still dont listen.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See Amadeus, I have being asking the Lord for years if there is another way, and so far I have not yet had an answer because there isnt one, yet I see christians every day, showing us another way, something to do with a another way.,

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

There are some here who "demand" we do it there way, yet Jesus offered us only one,

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Have a most lovely day.
As you know, I, like you, simply cannot fathom why others settle for a 'pen-pal' instead of the real deal....If a person 'met' someone on line and started writing together with them, would they not want to meet that person at some point, if it were possible? I don't get why they resist Jesus' reality so, they claim to believe He is resurrected, so why don't they?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As you know, I, like you, simply cannot fathom why others settle for a 'pen-pal' instead of the real deal....If a person 'met' someone on line and started writing together with them, would they not want to meet that person at some point, if it were possible? I don't get why they resist Jesus' reality so, they claim to believe He is resurrected, so why don't they?
because Christians worship Nehushtan

Reactions: KBCid

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How far should that freedom go? I think that freedom should be to hold non-essential doctrines and to serve God in the way you see fit.

The problem is of course that people disagree on what is essential and what is non-essential. If the essentials a person or group holds are not essential to another person, how can that person simply sit back and do nothing? What should he do?

The top down organization of the RCC, as oppressive as that can be I find more palatable than a democratic one. It disgusts me to see parliamentary procedures in a church. What business do Christians have using worldly methods of keeping order?

I certainly agree with this. Assemblies that choose and hire and/or fire their pastors are not hearing from God. King David was anointed to be king, but he refused to interfere with King Saul while he was king. He left it in God's hands where it belonged.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi mrhealth,

Yes, He did...SEE Matthew 18:18

If the Holy Spirit is teaching all men THE TRUTH why are there 100's of different truths regarding one subject? Is the Holy Spirit confused? Or are you? (hint, it's not the Holy Spirit who is confused).

Mary

This is getting boring...it is your 'stock answer' ...you have said it over and over.

WHAT is anyone supposed to answer to stop you continually saying this..yawn.

Why don't YOU ask the Holy Spirit if you need an answer, then you can tell us!!

Reactions: pia

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teh Holty spirirt confused, no just men who are not Led by Him. All you do is seek to justify your religion, Jesus gave all those who believe the Holy Spirit, so we would not be made slaves of men.

Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

It is just that many still dont listen.
Hi sir,

How do you know which men are led by Him? How can I tell which men are led by Him?

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is getting boring...it is your 'stock answer' ...you have said it over and over.

WHAT is anyone supposed to answer to stop you continually saying this..yawn.

Why don't YOU ask the Holy Spirit if you need an answer, then you can tell us!!
Hi ByGrace,

It must not be tooooo boring to you. You keep reading and responding :)

I did ask the Holy Spirit. He said the Catholic Church is right. Who did He tell you is right?

All of us on this thread claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit, however, all of us have different beliefs. Beliefs that we say are vital to salvation. Soooooo who is right? Remember, your salvation depends on who is right.

When someone comes up with a legitimate answer I will stop "continually saying this" and you can stop yawning.

It appears to be easier for you to QUESTION my valid point instead of ANSWERING it.

Mary

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sorry don't know what or who that is....Please could you elaborate?
ok well mjr i guess i owe you an apology.

Nehushtan is the Snake on a Pole that the Wanderers looked to in the desert to save them when they got snakebit; if they didn't look at Nehushtan, they died. 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

but you have to go to Kings somewhere to discover that Nehushtan was "broken up" because the Israelites were doing...ha well what Christians are taught to do. 2Kings18 for that.

which should raise the question of why no Christian pastor has ever--or prolly will ever--preached a sermon on Nehushtan, but that would be counterproductive for him--if he is even aware of Nehushtan himself--because he has been trained to worship Nehushtan himself. Simply simply believe is another way to put it imo.

I did it for years myself, ok, it is just a thing that most people are led to believe, and it is hidden in Scripture i guess so that one must seek in order to find

Reactions: Helen and KBCid

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not true at all. You were seeking your own salvation, and the Spirit led you to the RCC for a reason, but that does not mean that there is no other way to understand that there is only one way.
There is no other way to understand that there is only one way?

Can you decipher that for me? Please.

Mary