• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Notice: Beyond cannot give one scripture for his made up doctrine.

Pauline theology is not "made up". Its just not something you are familiar with..
also..
You're being dishonest again., by repeating the same lie.
I have in fact, given multiple scriptures, in each post to you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
if you are born again, you have already given your faith to GOD, and He has given you His Righteousness, that is proven by being born again. This means you are "made righteous" and you didnt do it....GOD did it for you.
Being born again, is the only real proof that you are going to heaven., as that is the only reason you will, and that is the only reason you exist there now as "seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST"..

You can't stop being born again...

Let me show you how to understand that.....

You, reader, have a mother. She birthed you., and here you are.
Did you cause it? Can u undo it, by saying that you believe you can, on a Christian forum?
Can you go to your mother and say...>"i lost my faith that im born, so, now im not"..
See that?
Kinda crazy huh? And its the same kinda crazy when you are thinking that you can lose your salvation.....as that would mean you can stop being BORN BORN BORN = AGAIN.
So, why can't you undo being born from your mother?

A.) For the same reason you can't undo being BORN = again by your Heavenly Father.

You can't stop being born.
You can't stop being born again.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pauline theology is not "made up". Its just not something you are familiar with..
also..
You're being dishonest again., by repeating the same lie.
I have in fact, given multiple scriptures, in each post to you.

NOT ONE SCRIPTURE THAT TEACHES UNBELIEVERS WILL BE IN HEAVEN!
You are not fooling anyone who cares to read all of your posts.
You have not given one verse that teaches what you falsely teach.

You only add your presupposition to the verses.
You insert your doctrine into verses and claim they teach your error.

Revelation 21:8
Revelation 22:18

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its interesting that
NOT ONE SCRIPTURE THAT TEACHES UNBELIEVERS WILL BE IN HEAVEN!

Ive not said unbelievers will be in heaven.
So, you made this up, and keep repeating this same untruth.

But i think i see your circular thought process that is creating the issue you have that is not allowing you to comprehend, at all, what im showing you now in 10 posts.
And i dont mean that as an insult,.....as your type of circular theology, that keeps forcing you to repeat the same misunderstanding on my Thread, is something we can resolver together, if you will pay attention.

Listen, Titus.

There are no unbelievers, in Heaven.... Only those who are born again once on earth go to heaven, subsequent to the Death and Resurrection of Jesus The Christ.
If they stop believing later, then it does not matter, as this has no impact on them being Born Again.
That is what you can't seem to Grasp, even tho ive told you now in about 10 posts in a row.

Titus....What you are not understanding, is that FAITH does not save you., but you think it does, as you are trusting in FAITH to get to heaven.
Listen.....Faith is not the savior.......God is the Savior.
You are trying to prove that if a person loses their savior = FAITH, then they have lost their salvation.
Cults teach this theology, and its severe error and a doctrine of devils.
Hebrews 13:9

Now, once again....Here is your redundant "circular" theological concept..
"if a person stops having faith, after they are born again, then then wont go to heaven as you have to keep your faith going all the time, as faith is what saves you."

See that?
That is just one more of the devil's lies you have been led to believe. As all of his theology, is based on you trying to save yourself, and so your idea that "faith saves me, (if i keep it), is just one more way a person tries to trust in themselves, vs, trusting in Christ.
And that is where you have ended up in your belief system and Theology.

Remember, FAITH does not save you.
God does., ONCE...and forever. = born again.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More lies,
Ive not said unbelievers will be in heaven.
So, you made this up, and keep repeating this same untruth

God keeps you saved. Not Faith, or Belief.
Understand Reader.....God accepts your FAITH IN CHRIST ONCE....... ONCE.....and from there GOD is in control of your Eternity, not you.

Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:36 defines every unbeliever, both alive, or dead.

People in general, and Christians, many of them, think that a person goes to hell for : "a lifetime of sinning".
Not at all.
See, you'll die "in your sins" if you die a Christ rejector, but that is not why God judges you, after you die.

The reality is, there is only one SIN that God will Judge you for, AFTER you die.
= The Unpardonable sin.
What is that?
Well, you can read Hebrews 10:26 and find a group of Hebrews committing it, as Paul is preaching Jesus to them.

They are committing the unpardonable sin.

= A.) Christ Rejection.

How does that work?

Reader....

Christ is the Pardon. Christ is the Redemption. Christ is the Grace of God. Christ is Salvation. Christ is the Blood Atonement. Christ is Eternal Life.
He is ALL THAT and MORE.

See all that, Reader?
So, if you die rejecting Christ........ notice what you have rejected.

The eternal math works likes this.
If your Reject Pardon, you die un-pardoned.
CHRIST IS THE PARDON. He's God's Forgiveness.
So, if you die a Christ Rejector, = never born again.........

=> You have committed The Unpardonable sin of dying a Christ Rejector, and God will JUDGE YOU.

However, If you have trusted Christ and Christ is in you, and you are born again, "one with God", "the righteousness of God in Christ".....then God can't judge you in Eternity, as you have already solved that eternal judgment on Earth. = born again.
This is why you meet God as YOUR FATHER, and not as your Eternal Judge.

In a word die. Everyone who dies goes to hell including Jesus when he died. They will all be released through the resurrection until hell is emptied and then being no longer necessary, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire Rev 20:13,14. Isn't that great news Be?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:36 defines every unbeliever, both alive, or dead.

People in general, and Christians, many of them, think that a person goes to hell for : "a lifetime of sinning".
Not at all.
See, you'll die "in your sins" if you die a Christ rejector, but that is not why God judges you, after you die.

The reality is, there is only one SIN that God will Judge you for, AFTER you die.
= The Unpardonable sin.
What is that?
Well, you can read Hebrews 10:26 and find a group of Hebrews committing it, as Paul is preaching Jesus to them.

They are committing the unpardonable sin.

= A.) Christ Rejection.

How does that work?

Reader....

Christ is the Pardon. Christ is the Redemption. Christ is the Grace of God. Christ is Salvation. Christ is the Blood Atonement. Christ is Eternal Life.
He is ALL THAT and MORE.

See all that, Reader?
So, if you die rejecting Christ........ notice what you have rejected.

The eternal math works likes this.
If your Reject Pardon, you die un-pardoned.
CHRIST IS THE PARDON. He's God's Forgiveness.
So, if you die a Christ Rejector, = never born again.........

=> You have committed The Unpardonable sin of dying a Christ Rejector, and God will JUDGE YOU.

However, If you have trusted Christ and Christ is in you, and you are born again, "one with God", "the righteousness of God in Christ".....then God can't judge you in Eternity, as you have already solved that eternal judgment on Earth. = born again.
This is why you meet God as YOUR FATHER, and not as your Eternal Judge.

So all the Jews are lost for rejecting Jesus Christ?

they rejected their salvation saying crucify him crucify him!

still cannot be in Christ without the sacraments of the holy church

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Effects of baptism!

Faith and baptism accomplish justification
With these effects:
born again Jn 3:5
New creation in Christ 2 cor 5:17
Passed from death to life 2 Tim 1:10
Out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light 1 pet 2:9
All sins (original and personal) washed away acts 22:16
Washed in Christ’s blood 1 pet 1:2
Member of Christ and His church
1 cor 12:13
Put on Christ gal 3:27
Died with Christ rom 6:3
Risen with Christ col 2:12
Sealed by God in the ark of salvation 1 pet 3:20-21
Sealed with the Holy Spirit eph 1:13
And none by “faith alone”!

“Faith alone”

Questions

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is not found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Eph 4:5 one baptism

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Christian ritual of baptism:
Immersion, sprinkling, pour pure water over the forehead three time with the words, I baptize thee in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit! Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 Matt 28:19 Acts 2:38-39 Acts 8:36-38 Acts 22:16
1 Pet 3:21

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace
Proper Matter: pure water
Proper Form: the words: father, son, and Holy Spirit

Justified by faith includes baptism Mk 16:16 acts 2:38-39 acts 8:36-38 1 pet 3:20-21

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So all the Jews are lost for rejecting Jesus Christ?

theefaith..

Please do not cut and paste on my Thread, these long useless posts, that you didnt write.

Also,

The Cross is offered to the World. John 3:16

The "world" is all people, everywhere., including Jews, Nazi's, Catholics, Devil Worshipers, Pagans.

God's Grace, is all inclusive.
Jesus died for the sin of the World, and that means, for everyone's, but you have to go to the Cross and receive the Forgiveness.
Its not automatic.
Its based on FAITH...> as "faith is counted as Righteousness".

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith..

Please do not cut and paste on my Thread, these long useless posts, that you didnt write.

Also,

The Cross is offered to the World. John 3:16

The "world" is all people, everywhere., including Jews, Nazi's, Catholics, Devil Worshipers, Pagans.

God's Grace, is all inclusive.
Jesus died for the sin of the World, and that means, for everyone's, but you have to go to the Cross and receive the Forgiveness.
Its not automatic.
Its based on FAITH...> as "faith is counted as Righteousness".

not without the life of baptism eph 2
I did write all that I post, I just have notes that I copy and paste so as not to have to re-write it every time!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
not without the life of baptism eph 2
I did write all that I post, I just have notes that I copy and paste so as not to have to re-write it every time!

Noone wants to look at 3 meters of your cut and paste.
Ok?

So, there is the SPIRIT Baptism.

So, is water "spirit"?
Its is not.
And its God's Holy Spirit, that BAPTIZES you "INTO CHRIST".

See that?

You are teaching that water in a pool, is the Spirit of God baptizing "into Christ".

This is really easy to realize just how wrong it is....= to try to replace what God's Holy Spirit does..... with Water.

See, the Cult of Mary is a "water cult".......one of a few, and they have replaced the work of the Holy Spirit, AS IF< getting in to a pool of water, is "Spirit Baptism".
This is a Doctrine of Devil's that insults God's Holy Spirit.
Its not a good idea to do that (teach that lie) in Public, openly.
God really is watching.
He's not a myth.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pauline Theology is not a lie. And its all i teach.
Titus....You seem to think that if you create a false accusation, then keep posting it in my Thread...., that the devil is well pleased.
I agree....

You claim you did not say unbelievers will not be in heaven,

Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation.

Yes you did!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
!

Listen, Titus.

The reason that you keep saying.........'Yes you said it"...........but you never POST THE QUOTE, is because you are a deceiver.....
= "Deceiver", one who tries by false actions or words, to purposely = mislead.

Listen carefully, fella..
I have over 240 Thread's on this Forum, and not just this one you are ranting on.
You can go to any of them, including the 5 ive written in the last week, and you will never ever find a sentence in 240 Threads ive posted on this Forum , where i said that "unbelievers will be in heaven".
Now, you can't find that Quote, but you can certainly keep lying.
And you'll do it again, as that is what you do best., ive noticed.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation

Post #8 you said unbelievers will be in heaven.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

""""""Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation."""
Yes you did!
Yes you did!

That is exactly what i said, that you have not understood, because you dont understand Salvation or the New Birth.

So,, not for your benefit, and you are well beyond any ability to comprehend it, so far..........but for the benefit of someone that might think you have a clue..

Listen..

Once you have BELIEVED........God has recreated you as a "new Creation In Christ".
So, God sees you only as a "Saint". "Heir of God"...."Joint Heir with Christ"....>"Brethren"....>"Temple of the Holy Spirit:.....= Because you gave God your faith in Christ, ONE TIME........and your "faith is counted AS Righteousness".
You have become, through the "New Birth"....a SON of GOD.
Its Done.
So, if later, you lose your mind, or change your mind, or lose your faith......... you are a SON of GOD.
This cant change, by your mind set, or change of mind., because GOD has already made you a NEW CREATION in CHRIST.
So, your mind, and your BEHAVIOR, that you committed or attain, later, has no bearing on your Spiritual Identity in Christ.
This means that God only sees you as "Justified by Faith".....and never does he change His view of your Sonship, based on how you feel today, or what you think tomorrow.
This is why you will go to heaven, DESPITE how you behave or how you think, AFTER you are BORN AGAIN.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Post #8 you said unbelievers will be in heaven.

You didnt quote me.
You cant'., as then your LIE is revealed.

So, let me quote me from #8 Post..

""""Maybe you should read more carefully, Titus.
Ive not said that "unbelievers will be in heaven"
That is what you said, as you misinterpreted me.""""""

And now you are here 29 Posts later, still lying.
Time to Stop., Titus.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt quote me.
You cant'., as then your LIE is revealed.

So, let me quote me from #8 Post..

""""Maybe you should read more carefully, Titus.
Ive not said that "unbelievers will be in heaven"
That is what you said, as you misinterpreted me.""""""

And now you are here 29 Posts later, still lying.
Time to Stop., Titus.

You ain't fooling nobody!

All who are interested read post #8,

You are teaching unbelievers will be in heaven.
And you have zero scriptures for your false doctrine.
Now you are backtracking

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are teaching unbelievers will be un heaven.
And you have zero scriptures for your false doctrine.
Now you are backtracking

I didnt backtrack... I posted my Quote from post #8.

You keep proving that you have some issues in your thinking, as well as regarding your honesty.
Listen, i just posted from #8 where i told YOU in that Post, that i never said that "unbelievers will be in Heaven".

Only the born again are in heaven, but you can lose your faith on your way there.
That does not make you an "unbeliever in Heaven" ... that only makes you a deceived believer, born again, who has ""Fallen from Grace.""
Paul talks about these, and so did i.

Perhaps you recall "DEMAS" who left Paul's ministry, and went back into the world.
Ive no doubt that he had totally : dead faith.
Where is he now?
In heaven, if he was ever born again.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold said quote:
"Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation"