How to recognize a real Teacher... Pt 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, no offense, but a real teacher wouldn't start by telling his students that they all have their heads in a very dark place. .

I think your mischaracterization of what i said, is unfortunate.

Ive not said in the Thread that the reader/student is in a dark head place, so, why invent such a false representation?

Many people here, mean to do better, and want to do their best, but they have been cultivated by their cult or rotten denomination, to exist as "limbo".
They are in Limbo. They are asleep in the Light.
They read me and its like an alarm clock.
And rightly so.

Its a fact that the majority of people who are on this Thread = forum, have not been told by their Pope, paster, teacher, preacher, minister, or cult leader, that the main thing they need to think about is that they, YOU< are going to meet Jesus, sooner then you think.
But i told you, and im not your Pastor.
And, This is the most important thing you've ever been told, outside of "believe on Jesus and you shall be Saved".
So, why is some ALT on a "forum" telling you what matters the most, so that you can KNOW ?
Thats interesting isn't it?

And its not "dark" to know what is important, and its not "dark' to need to know.
Listen..
Your death or your Rapture, is a heavenly homecoming with a stinger. ITs a show and tell, and you are the show and tell.
Is your service for Christ the Wood and the Stubble, or the Gold?
You are going to find out, reader.
See, this isn't a joke.
That Cross was MURDER to The Christ. It was a SAVAGE experience.
Your NT says that before God even carried YOUR SALVATION as that "TREE", Jesus was "marred beyond recognition".
"marred BEYOND Recognition".
Did you know that? This means The Christ was so physically violated that you could not look at his broken swollen face and tell who he was, anymore.
ANd that was BEFORE they nailed Him up for ALL YOUR SIN and MINE.
So, this "christianity thing", isnt just a fun and games.... and lets all go eat after the preacher shuts up, each week.
Its not a CROSS Club for the Religious.
Believe it.

It cost God His BOY to make you His SON.
Understand yet?
And this means that once you have become a Son, you have to find people, teachers, like me, who will help you become more then just an argument on a forum, and a space taker during a Sunday service.
If you are studying my Threads, or if. you are in my Class, i'll change your life, because i'll change your Christianity, = i'll show you how to Believe Right and once you do that, you become a Spiritual Mind and not continue as a mind of the flesh confessing repenting failure.
You cannot be around me, daily, and not be affected by what God will do in you.
Thats a fact.
I am nothing, yet God has been using a nothing like me for a long time.
Including on this forum and many many many others.

Modern Christianity is, for the most part, become a glossy "Look at me" situation, where there is no sacrifice and no self denial.
People show up on Sunday to be entertained, and if they are, "That was a good service", and if they are not".."the Preacher, Priest, Minister, Bishop, just didnt reach me today".
Never do they think that this has nothing to do with Real Christianity.
But they'll find out, if they come to me for Light.
i'll show you a brand new path..... that is so very old, and so very forgotten, yet its the one true.
I am a "last of our kind" teacher who is a genuine reflection of Paul's doctrine that he gave to Titus and Timothy, that came from Jesus.
There are not many like me left.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never do they think that this has nothing to do with Real Christianity.
But they'll find out, if they come to me for Light.
i'll show you a brand new path..... that is so very old, and so very forgotten.
I am a "last of our kind" teacher who is a genuine reflexion of Paul's doctrine that he gave to Titus and Timothy.
There are not many like me left.
Romans 11:2 "God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,"
Romans 11:3 "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life."
Romans 11:4 "But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal."

PICJAG.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 11:2 "God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,"
Romans 11:3 "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life."
Romans 11:4 "But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal."

PICJAG.

Thank you for those verses.
I teach not about those Jews.
My Mainstay is helping the born again go deeper and stay solid.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Mainstay is helping the born again go deeper and stay solid.

And I help those who unfortunately believe they are born again, but are not, become Spirit-filled.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I help those who unfortunately believe they are born again, but are not, become Spirit-filled.

If God accepts your faith, you are born again by the Holy Spirit.
How is your teaching on "spirit filled" in line with "justification by faith", that has happened, only because you are born again?
Also you can't be born again, unless you have the spirit of God in you, which is why you are born again.

So, is your idea of "spirit filled" what i was taught 100 yrs ago, that is...>"the proof of the infilling is that you speak in tongues like this"..

Hosta la shon die. hosta la shon die, Hosta la shon die....hosta la shon die......"ok, now you try it......"hosta la".... c'mon..."hosta la shon die"....come on, you can do it, just start saying this over and over and let the spirit take over until you are FILLED.

Is that what you are talking about ?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God accepts your faith, you are born again by the Holy Spirit.
How is your teaching on "spirit filled" in line with "justification by faith", that has happened, only because you are born again?
Also you can't be born again, unless you have the spirit of God in you, which is why you are born again.

So, is your idea of "spirit filled" what i was taught 100 yrs ago, that is...>"the proof of the infilling is that you speak in tongues like this"..

Hosta la shon die. hosta la shon die, Hosta la shon die....hosta la shon die......"ok, now you try it......"hosta la".... c'mon..."hosta la shon die"....come on, you can do it, just start saying this over and over and let the spirit take over until you are FILLED.

Is that what you are talking about ?

No, though I can speak in tongues, I do NOT believe it is the first evidence of being filled with the Spirit. Besides it can be faked like you just did. You should not mock what God has created for our benefit.

We can try to turn away from sin, but we are only successful AFTER we have received the Holy Spirit. So true repentance is not turning away from sin all by yourself. Repentance is acknowledging you are a sinner and that you can't stop sinning on your own.

Next, after this acknowledgement that you are weak, it is then you cry out to Jesus to free you from your desire to sin. Jesus fills you with His own Spirit that cannot sin, and it empowers you to be able to turn away from sin because you've been born again with a new nature that partakes of the divine nature. In other words, we MUST be born again and baptized with God's Spirit to have any hope of being saved.

Study 2 Peter 1:2-11

Last edited:
Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, though I can speak in tongues, I do NOT believe it is the evidence of being filled with the Spirit.

We can try to turn away from sin, but we are only successful AFTER we have received the Holy Spirit. So true repentance is not turning away from sin all by yourself. Repentance is acknowledging you are a sinner and that you can't stop sinning on your own.

Next, after this acknowledgement that you are weak, it is then you cry out to Jesus to free you from your desire to sin. Jesus fills you with His own Spirit that cannot sin, and it empowers you to be able to turn away from sin because you've been born again with a new nature that partakes of the divine nature. In other words, we MUST be born again and baptized with God's Spirit to have any hope of being saved.

Study 2 Peter 1:2-11

So Your theology is....
You can be born again, and not have the Spirit of God, which denies Romans 8:9.
Or you are saying that the Spirit of God and the Divine Nature are not the same, which is why you teach that the born again have the Spirit of God ...Romans 8:9 but they dont have the "divine nature".. yet.
So, that wont work, because if the Born again dont have the Divine Nature as their Born Again "new Creation" nature then they still have their fallen Adamic Nature.

or... you are teaching that when you are born again, you do receive the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, but later if you have a sinning issue, you pray and Jesus gives you His Spirit again, but this time its DIFFERENT, its now become the "divine nature".
That wont work because this means the "new birth" that created the "New Creation" in Christ, only got Half of God's Salvation.

I didnt misquote you, i only explained to the reader what you are actually saying, because i know you are going to flood your next post with 100 verses that dont make any sense, as a theology.
So, i just wanted to get ahead of that before you spammed 20 inches of Thread with what is coming next.

So, you are either denying that the Born again have Jesus in them at FIRST....., or you are saying that we get Jesus's Spirit AGAIN, if we have a sinning issue and cry out, and then in comes the "divine nature" to the rescue.
This that you are teaching, is a bit like the Methodist idea of "entire sanctification", but not exactly.... or a "2nd Work of Grace" that the Nazarene's teach, yet not exactly...... as neither of them deny that you have God, Christ, and The Holy Spirit in you, once you are born again.
You seem to again be playing on that theological heretical edge.

And, the verse in 2 Peter you are trying to use, has to be this one... """"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."""""

Well, the "divine nature" is God's Righteousness, and all the born again have become "the righteousness of God, in Christ" the instant they are born again= as a "NEW CREATION"< as its that DIVINE NATURE that is our "New Creation" that we have become.
So, all the born again have the "divine nature", as this is to become a "new CREATION", in Christ.
This is our born again Spirit Man who has become the righteousness of God that is the Divine Nature.
We have this, as our "gift of righteousness", but to manifest the power to escape the flesh and the lust of the world, as your perfected discipleship, you have to deal with your sin consciousness that drives self effort to strive against sin, which causes the sinning (works of the Flesh) to continue, because self effort to stop sinning empowers the Law to cause you to sin more.
So all that is what you have to resolve by Right Believing, as its by wrong believing that you are trying to fight sin off, instead of resting in the Grace of God that is the freedom from the sin consciousness that is driving the Law to keep you into bondage to your flesh.

You seem to have divided the Holy Spirit apart from the Divine Nature, as if they are not the same, but are 2 parts.
Is that JW or Mormon teaching, or Mary Baker Eddy ????, as i can't attach that odd theology to normal Protestant theological nonsense.
The Divine Nature, in us, is the born again Spirit that is "One" with God, in Christ.
We dont pray to get it later, when in fact the "divine nature" is what we BECAME as a "new Creation" in Christ.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Your theology is....
Or you are saying that the Spirit of God and the Divine Nature are not the same, which is why you teach that the born again have the Spirit of God ...Romans 8:9 but they dont have the "divine nature".. yet.
So, that wont work, because if the Born again dont have the Divine Nature as their Born Again "new Creation" nature then they still have their fallen Adamic Nature.

or... you are teaching that when you are born again, you do receive the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, but later if you have a sinning issue, you pray and Jesus gives you His Spirit again, but this time its DIFFERENT, its now become the "divine nature".
That wont work because this means the "new birth" that created the "New Creation" in Christ, only got Half of God's Salvation.

I didnt misquote you, i only explained to the reader what you are actually saying, because i know you are going to flood your next post with 100 verses that dont make any sense, as a theology.
So, i just wanted to get ahead of that before you spammed 20 inches of Thread with what is coming next.

So, you are either denying that the Born again have Jesus in them at FIRST....., or you are saying that we get Jesus's Spirit AGAIN, if we have a sinning issue and cry out, and then in comes the "divine nature" to the rescue.
This that you are teaching, is a bit like the Methodist idea of "entire sanctification", but not exactly.... or a "2nd Work of Grace" that the Nazarene's teach, yet not exactly...... as neither of them deny that you have God, Christ, and The Holy Spirit in you, once you are born again.
You seem to again be playing on that theological heretical edge.

And, the verse in 2 Peter you are trying to use, has to be this one... """"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."""""

Well, the "divine nature" is God's Righteousness, and all the born again have become "the righteousness of God, in Christ" the instant they are born again= as a "NEW CREATION"< as its that DIVINE NATURE that is our "New Creation" that we have become.
So, all the born again have the "divine nature", as this is to become a "new CREATION", in Christ.
This is our born again Spirit Man who has become the righteousness of God that is the Divine Nature.
We have this, as our "gift of righteousness", but to manifest the power to escape the flesh and the lust of the world, as your perfected discipleship, you have to deal with your sin consciousness that drives self effort to strive against sin, which causes the sinning (works of the Flesh) to continue, because self effort to stop sinning empowers the Law to cause you to sin more.
So all that is what you have to resolve by Right Believing, as its by wrong believing that you are trying to fight sin off, instead of resting in the Grace of God that is the freedom from the sin consciousness that is driving the Law to keep you into bondage to your flesh.

You seem to have divided the Holy Spirit apart from the Divine Nature, as if they are not the same, but are 2 parts.
Is that JW or Mormon teaching, or Mary Baker Eddy ????, as i can't attach that odd theology to normal Protestant theological nonsense.
The Divine Nature, in us, is the born again Spirit that is "One" with God, in Christ.
We dont pray to get it later, when in fact the "divine nature" is what we BECAME as a "new Creation" in Christ.
Behold, ChristimaticLady is simply explaining how she believes that God empowers His disciples to keep His commandments*.

It's a very simple concept, widely believed throughout Christendom, including many Protestants, Catholics, LDS, etc.

*CL, if I am misunderstanding you, please accept my apologies and help me understand correctly.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your mischaracterization of what i said, is unfortunate.

Ive not said in the Thread that the reader/student is in a dark head place, so, why invent such a false representation?

Mischaracterization? Behold, your entire tenor up until your most recent post is one of condescension, and pointing it out to you has only led to your resorting to false accusations. It doesn't bother me personally, ok, so I'm not upset. I'm simply telling you for your sake that you are operating on presumptions, and they will not serve you well. "Most" of the community here, which you addressed in the OP, are more spiritually mature than you are giving them credit for, and they are simply going to increasingly dismiss you when address them like that.

Scripture says, "Be apt to teach," and your methods are showing that is not something you have mastered yet.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are quite a number of ways that people teach, and to get people's attention.

Certainly so. But open rebuke is often a last resort when all else has been resisted. But while that may be inevitable, I'm not sure being condescending ever has a truly constructive purpose, aside from those making assumptions that the ends somehow justify the means.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, just the opposite. Being born again IS being baptized with the Holy Spirit.

My post wasn't as hard to understand as you are making it out to be. Maybe English is not your first language. Then that would be understandable. I'll try to be as clear as I can.

No, I didn't say that either.

Yes, then they were never born again. It's all or nothing. That's who I try to teach to. The church going unsaved. Because you are describing people that are still going to hell, and calling them born again. But they have no divine power.

As long as you obey your Spirit-filled conscience, you won't sin. But you will still be growing and may have not been taught by the Spirit what is wrong. Philippians 3:16 "Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.

For instance, you mock a gift of God, but your conscience doesn't correct you. You haven't attained that knowledge yet. So even though it would be a sin against the Holy Spirit, God doesn't charge you with it. It is only what we do willfully against what we already know that is a sin against us.

So far you are batting nothing but foul balls as you haven't grasped anything of what I believe or what the Bible teaches that I teach.

The Spirit keeps filling us, and giving new gifts, and new understanding, and power to never stumble. Why do you believe we WILL sin? We only need to truly repent once to receive the Holy Spirit and be born again.

Yes, isn't that wonderful. It happened to me 30 years after I first started going to church. I was finally born again and filled with His Spirit. It is because I KNOW that during those first 30 years I wasn't saved that I started my ministry to the lost inside the Church. The ones you call born again.

Yes, exactly.

Right.

There is no struggle to remain righteous for those who are born again and filled with the Spirit. The Spirit's power, the divine power, is now MY power. Without that power I would be struggling to be righteous, but from a fallen nature that is dead. What you just described are the damned. Those who sin have never known Christ. They are NOT born again.

They are the same.

What? It is the Bible, not some cult. And it is far from what you teach. Yours is VERY dangerous to a young Christian that has itching ears, and wants easy salvation.

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Right.

I'm already a new creation. But, I've prayed for further enlightenment regarding the meaning of His Word, as He is the Author, and the Spirit of Truth. And He answered that prayer and my knowledge exploded. Also, any question I have He answers immediately. Are you saying we shouldn't pray ever again? We receive the Spirit once. But He doesn't give us ALL His power all at once, and that is why as we grow, we receive more and more of His power to become more and more like Christ.

21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, ChristimaticLady is simply explaining how she believes that God empowers His disciples to keep His commandments*.

It's a very simple concept, widely believed throughout Christendom, including many Protestants, Catholics, LDS, etc.

*CL, if I am misunderstanding you, please accept my apologies and help me understand correctly.

Right. I don't know why he couldn't understand. I just read it again in case I really wasn't clear, but it seemed plain enough to me. Maybe because he lives in Israel, English may not be his first language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And as I said, a true teacher will never discourage his students from being Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11); and neither will he react unkindly to nor attempt to discourage his students from correcting him with the word of God.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? It is the Bible, not some cult. And it is far from what you teach. Yours is VERY dangerous to a young Christian that has itching ears, and wants easy salvation

I wanted” easy Salvation” and I obtained it ....What could be easier than this: God holds out a Gift .... you receive it or reject it....By Faith , I Believed Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ....I did not ADD to it with any types Of Works , and I Rested In It— NEVER worrying If I can “ lose” my Salvation ever again.If you ain’t RESTINg.....you are Working.If you are Working to GET Saved or if you are Working to STAY Saved......The Cross is of NO BENEFiT for you! You have become “Fallen From Grace”....Some say that this means a Crippled Faith Walk, while others say it means you are damned foreve.Who wants either? Pray to God that He opens your eyes to these Spiritual Truths....

Reactions: justbyfaith

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted” easy Salvation” and I obtained it ....What could be easier than this: God holds out a Gift .... you receive it or reject it....By Faith , I Believed Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ....I did not ADD to it with any types Of Works , and I Rested In It— NEVER worrying If I can “ lose” my Salvation ever again.If you ain’t RESTINg.....you are Working.If you are Working to GET Saved or if you are Working to STAY Saved......The Cross is of NO BENEFiT for you! You have become “Fallen From Grace”....Some say that this means a Crippled Faith Walk, while others say it means you are damned foreve.Who wants either? Pray to God that He opens your eyes to these Spiritual Truths....

Seeing as my prayers are always answered, I am already assured I'm pleasing in His sight. Why would I want to try something that I know has failed thousands. I see you have made some wrong assumptions.

Let's see... Are your prayers answered every time you pray? Do you know how to pray according to His will in order for them to be answered?? Do you have that close of a relationship with God?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CharismaticLady,

Assuming I am not still on Ignore, I would encourage you to pray against this bill that is going through Congress right now where they are wanting to implement the "digital dollar" and the patent # on the technology is 060606.

Since God always answers your prayers, I am certain that it would take a load off of all of our minds if you would personally pray concerning this issue.

And please....let us know that you did.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a danger in this line of logic -- that if taken to far it gives the impression you’re equating disciple of Christ = "yes, I believe in Christ" and then continuing to kiss Satan's feet the exact same you did before. No repentance. No rebirth. No real faith.

Rather, it is an entire transformation, giving your entire self to Christ to be re-born. Your heart, your mind, your might, your words, your deeds, etc. Such isn't remotely trying to buy your way to Heaven but is indeed an active walk with Him.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a danger in this line of logic -- that if taken to far it gives the impression is telling a person that being a disciple of Christ doesn't mean whimsically saying "yes, I believe in Christ" and then continuing to kiss Satan's feet the exact same you did before. No repentance. No rebirth. No real faith.

Rather, it is an entire transformation, giving your entire self to Christ to be re-born. Your heart, your mind, your might, your words, your deeds, etc. Such isn't remotely trying to buy your way to Heaven but is indeed an active walk with Him.
@Jane_Doe22 , it is about receiving forgiveness as a free gift.

Of course, if anyone is forgiven much, they will love much (Luke 7:36-50).

Love is not in word or in tongue only, but in deed and in truth (1 John 3:17-18).

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jane_Doe22 , it is about receiving forgiveness as a free gift.
And it is NOT to be treated cheaply as if a disciple of Christ can go about doing anything they want.

NO!

Each disicple of Christ is bought with a price higher than you or I can fathom. We are each charged to follow Him. It is a calling - straight from God Himself. And yes, that means a disciple of Christ should get off their butt and indeed follow Him. Never act like being a Christ equates to not doing anything.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your mischaracterization of what i said, is unfortunate. ...

In case you missed the theme, -- teachers seldom know what they're talking about --, that's why Scripture has to warn them about the consequences.

And YOU, my friend have SO MANY ASPECT WHICH YOU TEACH which are incorrect, we must exercise the guidance in 1 Cor. 14 which instructs us to JUDGE the PROPHETS, and thereby the self professed "TEACHERS".

So while you hold yourself up as something you're not, perhaps you should first concentrate on what you should be, -- THEOLOGICALLY (Scripturally & Historically) CORRECT.
Bobby Jo