How to recognize a real Teacher... Pt 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, it is that too, and more. We abide in Christ, and He in us.
No, YOU are the one that talks of a "sinning" Christian. I haven't. Why can't you understand what I write?
As far as the rest of your ranting, I'm not even going to read it. Using large letters .

I didnt think you would respond to me, as what could you say?
You're outed again.

You are teaching the same old dead nonsense that all charismatics have taught since Aimee Simple was hoodwinking the masses long ago in California.
Its that worn out, horse beaten to death.....>"you dont have what i have, you dont have that 2nd infilling"., or in your case, you refer to it as "divine nature" infilling = the SECOND one.
Yeah, ive heard it for 40 yrs, and its as confused and carnal a theology now, as it was when the devil created it.

Also, i post a different SIZE text, so that the readers, can notice quickly where your posts end, and my responses, begin.
This is difficult for you to realize?
c'mon.
You just like to whine.

Try to not be so bothered by the insignificant., ok.?
Patience is a virtue.
I have no issue with you as a person, as i dont know you in LIFE, but you teach on a forum odd theology, even for a Charismatic.
Really.
Charismania is fringe, and you took a left turn from even this... in your latest teaching.

Also, now that you have mentioned "tongues", im going to write a Thread about this gift, and share it.

You'll enjoy it.
And be sure to give it its due diligence, and note that its not an attack on the "gift".
Read carefully, when it shows up.
It can help you.

B

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're outed again.

Proverbs 1:7

Outed? Do you think this is a game where one wins and one loses. It is life and death.

You are teaching the same old dead nonsense that all charismatics have taught since Aimee Simple was hoodwinking the masses long ago in California.
Its that worn out, horse beaten to death.....>"you dont have what i have, you dont have that 2nd infilling"., or in your case, you refer to it as "divine nature" infilling = the SECOND one.
Yeah, ive heard it for 40 yrs, and its as confused and carnal a theology now, as it was when the devil created it.

What I teach is my own. In fact, it hasn't been taught in the Church for centuries. That is why you can't understand it. Yours started 500 years ago, and Jesus said, "you have a reputation that you are alive, but you are dead."

Also, i post a different SIZE text, so that the readers, can notice quickly where your posts end, and my responses, begin.

All you would need to do is put [ QUOTE ] [ /QUOTE ] marks around my words, then you wouldn't have to yell.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does not.
But you do.
Grace is truly Amazing once you actually SEE it, as God provided it, for free.
It's FAR FAR FAR too good to be true! I think that is the general opinion at least.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's FAR FAR FAR too good to be true! I think that is the general opinion at least.

If everyone understood Grace as you do, the entire body of Christ would be one big LOVE.
But until that day happens, and it never will, the BOC will remain a welcome mat for deceivers to continue to practice their dark art.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not your own.
Its Assembly of God doctrine that you have twisted into your own theological pretzel.
Thank you for using my Threads to expose yourself, again.
And im looking forward to the next time you do it.

I am talking about teaching on sin, not the gifts of the Spirit. You are so confused, that everything that you say is like from a two year old and with as much understanding.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am teaching on sin, .

You are teaching that the "divine nature" is a second infilling, that we are to beg God to give us, because we are born again and can't stop sinning.

= Heresy.

You can't even begin to twist Paul's verses to try to teach it, so you'll take ONE out of Peter, and then the rest from the OT.

And if you are able to twist Paul, now that ive outed you again, that is the usual for you.
Nothing new.

Twist away.
its entertaining the members, and im sure they can use the amusement, as the virus has them stuck inside, lest they have to wear a mask if they go out.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If everyone understood Grace as you do, the entire body of Christ would be one big LOVE.
But until that day happens, and it never will, the BOC will remain a welcome mat for deceivers to continue to practice their dark art.
The one who is forgiven much loves much!!

:)

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about teaching on sin, not the gifts of the Spirit. You are so confused, that everything that you say is like from a two year old and with as much understanding.

Are you able to restate in your words the central teaching which @Behold is focused on?

Much love!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are teaching that the "divine nature" is a second infilling, that we are to beg God to give us, because we are born again and can't stop sinning.

Again, that is not what I am saying.o_O

It is becoming born again the first and only time.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something that really makes me take notice is how many people will argue against a point of view when they don't know exactly what it is.

I realize that it can be difficult and time consuming, sometimes, to really understand what others are saying, and I've had that experience with many people. It's not always easy. And requires a certain humility, to set aside all our longstanding views at least long enough to learn someone else's POV.

Not from a position of judgment, just to understand. To be able to give a fair and supportive restating, even if you don't agree.

At best, to be able to answer difficulty theological questions from that POV. And in this way, to both learn what the actual POV is, as well as its strengths and weaknesses.

Much love!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something that really makes me take notice is how many people will argue against a point of view when they don't know exactly what it is.

I realize that it can be difficult and time consuming, sometimes, to really understand what others are saying, and I've had that experience with many people. It's not always easy. And requires a certain humility, to set aside all our longstanding views at least long enough to learn someone else's POV.

Not from a position of judgment, just to understand. To be able to give a fair and supportive restating, even if you don't agree.

At best, to be able to answer difficulty theological questions from that POV. And in this way, to both learn what the actual POV is, as well as its strengths and weaknesses.

Much love!

He believes that anyone who accepts Jesus is "born again" like "Christian" and they automatically have been baptized with the Holy Spirit, even though they keep on sinning. And if they put any effort into trying to stop sinning, that is "works" and they've fallen from grace. Do you believe that too?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Again, that is not what I am saying.o_O

It is becoming born again the first and only time.

Listen, i'll give you respect that i generally dont receive on this forum.
I will show you what you said... instead of just saying you are "ignorant, or teaching lies", etc".

Ok?

You said...

""""We can try to turn away from sin, but we are only successful AFTER we have received the Holy Spirit. So true repentance is not turning away from sin all by yourself. Repentance is acknowledging you are a sinner and that you can't stop sinning on your own.

*******. NEXT ******. = after this acknowledgement that you are weak,...... it is then you cry out to Jesus to free you from your
desire to sin. Jesus fills you with His own Spirit"...

Notice that you said...

1.."after we have received the Holy Spirit

So, that is you saying you have received the Holy Spirit...

then "NEXT".....

Notice the "next".

that is Part 11, after you have already received the HS, as you wrote.

so, NEXT....... you "cry out" to get #2 Infilling, "Jesus fills you with His own Spirit".

Yet, you were already in possession of the Spirit of Christ, before you then wrote NEXT, .....

So, do you want to now go back and rewrite it all, so that you can pretend you didnt say all that?

Go back now and write...."before we are born again, we are sinners, crying out for help"...so, Jesus fills us with his divine nature, and we are then freed from sinning"...

Umm. no.
= This wont work, because no SINNER is crying out to stop sinning.
Sinners love to sin.
They only cry out when they are convicted that they are sinners, and want to be SAVED.

a BELIEVER has a Totally different situation, then a "sinner" crying out to Jesus to get help to stop sinning as a sinner wont cry this out to Jesus...to stop sinning.

So, you are confused here, and you need to rework it, and re-present it, so that it sounds like what some Baptist would teach, as this way, it at least resembles being born again ONCE, and Jesus coming to live inside, as our DIVINE NATURE. = us as a New Creation in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He believes that anyone who accepts Jesus is "born again"

Dishonest again.
What i teach is that God looks inside the Heart, and if He see's faith, then He ... "Justification by Faith" everyone who has real faith in Christ.

God created salvation so that He completes it, but to invest His righteousness into a person, as His Salvation that they receive, a person has to preset God with FAITH.
"faith is COUNTED AS....-= righteousness".
He accepts our Faith to then save us, or to give us "Salvation" which is a Gift.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, i'll give you respect that i generally dont receive on this forum.
I will show you what you said... instead of just saying you are "ignorant, or teaching lies", etc".

Ok?

You said...

""""We can try to turn away from sin, but we are only successful AFTER we have received the Holy Spirit. So true repentance is not turning away from sin all by yourself. Repentance is acknowledging you are a sinner and that you can't stop sinning on your own.

*******. NEXT ******. = after this acknowledgement that you are weak,...... it is then you cry out to Jesus to free you from your
desire to sin. Jesus fills you with His own Spirit"...

Notice that you said...

1.."after we have received the Holy Spirit

So, that is you saying you have received the Holy Spirit...

then "NEXT".....

Notice the "next".

that is Part 11, after you have already received the HS, as you wrote.

so, NEXT....... you "cry out" to get #2 Infilling, "Jesus fills you with His own Spirit".

Yet, you were already in possession of the Spirit of Christ, before you then wrote NEXT, .....

So, do you want to now go back and rewrite it all, so that you can pretend you didnt say all that?

Go back now and write...."before we are born again, we are sinners, crying out for help"...so, Jesus fills us with his divine nature, and we are then freed from sinning"...

Umm. no.
= This wont work, because no SINNER is crying out to stop sinning.
Sinners love to sin.
They only cry out when they are convicted that they are sinners, and want to be SAVED.

a BELIEVER has a Totally different situation, then a "sinner" crying out to Jesus to get help to stop sinning as a sinner wont cry this out to Jesus...to stop sinning.

So, you are confused here, and you need to rework it, and re-present it, so that it sounds like what some Baptist would teach, as this way, it at least resembles being born again ONCE, and Jesus coming to live inside, as our DIVINE NATURE. = us as a New Creation in Christ.

Yelling again.

What I said is what I mean. Just knowing about Jesus is not enough. Even the demons believe in Him. Again, you didn't understand a thing I said, let alone what I meant.