How to recognize a real Teacher... Pt 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it is NOT to be treated cheaply as if a disciple of Christ can go about doing anything they want.
We can do whatever we want as a born again believer; because our wants have changed so that they are holy and pleasing to the Lord!

For He has given unto us the gift of righteousness (Romans 5:17-19).

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In case you missed the theme, -- teachers seldom know what they're talking about --, that's why Scripture has to warn them about the consequences.

And YOU, my friend have SO MANY ASPECT WHICH YOU TEACH which are incorrect, we must exercise the guidance in 1 Cor. 14 which instructs us to JUDGE the PROPHETS, and thereby the self professed "TEACHERS".

So while you hold yourself up as something you're not, perhaps you should first concentrate on what you should be, -- THEOLOGICALLY (Scripturally & Historically) CORRECT.
Bobby Jo

Bobby demanding that other people must do what you cannot do, is a bit rich, don't you think?

Reactions: Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most of you are on this Thread and the 1st one..., and on this forum, and have no clue as to who is on this forum lying to you, misleading you, and will continue to do it. Mod or Member.
You have not even realized that "Mod" does not mean they are not deceived. IT just means they have the position.
Didn't you know? Do you not realize that the Devil will do his best to bring deceived people into the leadership position, regarding all "christian" situations?
If you have not realized this, then you are not very familiar with the Devil, are you...
You have not considered long ago.... that just because someone is a Pastor, does not mean they are not devil owned and operated.
You use words like "fruit" and "discernment" and "Love" and you ho idea what you are talking about.
You speak "christianese", and yet you have not memorized 15 New Testament verses since you've been saved.
"JUDE".... is that in the Old Testament or the NEW?
Where is it?
Is Galatians before or after Philippians, in the NT?
Its is "ACTS" or "The Acts of the Apostles"?
Some of you are saved 20 yrs + and have never read "Jude".

Have you ever lead anyone to Jesus, and spent months after this training them in Paul's doctrine so that they dont end up on a forum like this one unprepared and get faith ruined in about 2 days by some of the heretics here?
Do you know what "Pauline Theology" is?
Do you know why Paul said that the Gospel of the Grace of God is : "HIS Gospel"?
Do you know why he said that?
Do you know why Paul said....."be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ"?
Do you know that Paul was murdered, went to Heaven, and came back and continued to teach for many more years, even tho he wanted to not come back here?
Do you know that a real teacher will know these things and will teach them to you, instead of talking to you about speaking in tongues or if its ok for you to get a Tattoo ?

Im not being hard on you Saint, im trying to make you understand that you are in a WAR and you can't SEE IT, yet it is all around you, and you are IN IT and you don't know how to FIGHT in this Kingdom, and you are going to end up spending the rest of your life doing nothing for Christ and then you will die and meet Him ASHAMED.
Understand?
A real teacher will tell you that, and not just once.

Listen, ive posted to you about 2 books worth of Threads to get you out of your "asleep in the Light" carnal christianity and into RIGHT BELIEVING so that you can MATTER regarding God's eternal work.
Im trying to make you understand that you are going to MEET JESUS.... and so you have to live your life down heree every single DAY knowing that is coming and you need to have done something for Him that matters, before you meet Him.
He is going to ask you..."what you done in MY BODY".......
Be prepared to give Him an answer. And remember that its THIS TEACHER who told you to think about it today, tomorrow, and until you meet Him.
If you do, your life will change, and your Christianity will deepen.
I told you that...THIS Teacher......Not anyone else here.
See me?
LOOK CLOSELY.
So, all that, is what a real teacher will tell you, the first hour you are in my very first Class your very first day.
And if you think all that is "Too hard" and "too harsh", and "not sweet" and "isnt showing love" then go to the door on your way out, and go back to your play pen that you play in called a "forum" or a "Sunday service", and continue to exist as useless.., but if you stay in my class, if you study MY Threads, you will leave when its over and no one will be able to ruin your faith or deceive you ever again.
There is a reason that people all over this world, print my Threads, they print them out, and study them.. with a BIBLE OPEN.
Really.

So, as i was saying.... God answered me in 1991, the same way He has devised His word to instruct you in revelation, regarding His Holy Word.
You get more Light from God, the same way you grow up as a human. You start by crawling, you stand, you learn to walk, you learn to run.
Well, God's Light of Revelation, is given as deeper spiritual understanding... Its ALL built on a specific foundation of the understanding of GRACE, and you progress only based on being in the right understanding from the very beginning, of this verse. Hebrews 13:9.
Go there, stay there for LIFE, as if you do not get your heart established as that verse says, on GRACE, the devil will own you, theologically. He will be the master of your Faith, because your faith will be DECEIVED, and you WILL become a Legalist and a Heretic.
Fact.

Listen, did God tell you to just trust your pope, pastor, minister, bishop, with NO QUESTIONED ASKED..?
??
??
NO< He did not tell you to do that, He told you to STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF...."YOURSELF", approved../.unto God.
What does that mean?
Why don't you know?
It means you are to study so that YOU BECOME an authority, as that is the only way you can be "approved."

You trust your surgeon to cut out that tumor because he is "approved" by years of Study and Practice.
I come here and teach you, because i am approved, i have put in the years... This is why you've never read anyone who sounds like me and can cause you to take a step back and THINK.
How do you become like that? You STUDY and God uses you.
You stop playing at Christianity and you give God your LIFE.
Have you given God your life? No you have not. You have never kneeled before the Almighty, the majority of you, and with tears streaming and heart sincere, completely surrendered and said...."GOD I AM ALL YOURS< HERE IS MY LIFE..... USE ME AS YOU WILL HAVE ME TO BE">
So what are you waiting for?
????
Are you waiting for a real TEACHER to give you an INVITATION TO GIVE GOD ALL OF YOU FOR LIFE?
Ok, i just did.

And about that New Testament?
That is God's blood shed...... so that you could have to STUDY.
REVERENCE IT. RESPECT IT. HONOR IT.. TRUST IT. DEFEND IT.. IT IS THE AUTHORITY. IT IS a LIVING LIFE GIVING SPIRITUAL ETERNAL LIGHT.
When you are dead, that Holy Bible will still be the LIVING REVELATION OF GOD.

You are to spend years STUDYING all the parts of how to KNOW what you are talking about, and all the parts to know are found in Paul's epistles, first and foremost.
"well behold, i read the bible".
No.
God didn't tell you to read it. He told you to STUDY the word, and this is not "reading".
You read to be entertained, you STUDY to be approved, to become the MASTER of the SUBJECT.

Any real teacher will tell you that...

Behold, a few home truths.
One you are definitely not a teacher as you are all over the place.
Two. A teacher does not need to shout.
Three. You said you are approved so the question is by whom?
Four. What you said is not systematic. All teaching is systematic.
Five. Teaching deals with facts. All you have done is deal with deficiencies as you see them.
Six. You have said people have no idea what they are talking about but you haven't enlightened them on why.
Seven. A teacher will never say everything is based on one verse of scripture.

If I went through your diatribe in-depth I could come up with plenty more reasons why you are not a teacher but suffice so far in what I have said.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, just the opposite. Being born again IS being baptized with the Holy Spirit.

My post wasn't as hard to understand as you are making it out to be. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

"""No, just the opposite. Being born again IS being baptized with the Holy Spirit.""""""

Its more then that.
Being born again is to be baptised INTO God's Spirit, not just "with it".
We are put IN CHRIST. ..see that "IN"?
We are JOINED as '"ONE" with God....so that is a spiritual POSITION designated as a NEW BIRTH, which is to BECOME = A New CREATION.

""My post wasn't as hard to understand as you are making it out to be. Maybe English is not your first language. Then that would be understandable. I'll try to be as clear as I can.""

= Yawn.

Your post makes sense to you., so you assume its making sense.
It doesn't.
You said that a sinning christian can be resolved by receiving the "divine nature" as the typical charismania theology of a "2nd infilling".
So, this is such a confused understanding... that you are trying to use to confuse..
First you are splitting the "born again" into part one : 1.) is "baptized" and part 2 is : "next you get the divine nature".
So, thats ridiculous. We dont get part of Jesus when we are born again, then the other part (divine nature) later if we "cry out" to God because you can't stop sinning , as you teach.
God does not give you part of His righteousness so that you can be a saved sinner,.... then later...as you falsely teach.... if you "cry out" .... He gives you part 2 of Himself (Divine nature) so that you can finally stop sinning.
Your theology is bizarre and has nothing to do with the New Testament.
What it actually is, is a rebrand of the typical AOG, Charismatic, Pentecostal "you need the 2nd filling", "you have Christ but you dont yet have the baptism yet", obsessive nonsense.
Its seems that you left the Crazymatics, but you retained their crazy theology.

""Yes, then they were never born again."""

Then they would not have the Holy Spirit.
Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

"""As long as you obey your Spirit-filled conscience, you won't sin. """

More nonsense.
Listen, a believer stops sinning when they are delivered from their wrong mind.
This wrong mind is, as Paul teaches, "walking in the FLESH".
Walking in the flesh is a wrong believing issue, not an "obeying" issue.
To stop sinning you have to "walk in the Spirit, and you wont "sin".
To walk in the Spirit is not a self effort, or a deed you do, or something you obey.
To walk in the Spirit is to have the mind of Christ= as CORRECT BELIEVING.

""For instance, you mock a gift of God,"

I don't "mock" any gift of God, but i will expose fakirs who pretend to have "gifts" so that they can try to mislead and corrupt real believers.
Count on it.

""" Why do you believe we WILL sin? "

You need to talk to the people who post to me and say they "sin".
Im not the one "sinning". Im the one who has written 30+ Threads talking to the people who are telling me they are "sinning", and have "indwelling sin", and "will sometimes sin".

""""I was finally born again and filled with His Spirit. """

So your "ministry" is to define born again people as "not really saved" so you can teach them the heresy that they need a 2nd "divine nature" infilling to really be born again.
Thats really bizarre theology, and not a ministry i want to be around.
The other's here will see you more clearly now.
Thanks.

"""There is no struggle to remain righteous""""

How can there be a "struggle to be righteous" when a born again person has the "gift of righteousness, and is become "the righteousness of God in Christ"...

""Yours is VERY dangerous to a young Christian that has itching ears, and wants easy salvation.""

Salvation is :God did it, Christ paid the price, and its a Gift.
Are you confusing discipleship with Salvation, AGAIN?
AGAIN?
Its a deceiver like you who would state that salvation is difficult, or that to say that Salvation, which is God's Grace, a FREE GIFT....= is something to be earned, is DIFFICULT, or received as some type of bizarre 2nd infilling of the "divine nature".
Let me tell you what a "divine nature" 2nd infilling is, after you already have GOD in you...
=Its a demonic infilling.

""13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

Jesus Himself is the "narrow"way, or as He explains it...."no person comes to the Father but by/through ME".
Jesus said, i am THE WAY...
So, there is your "narrorw" way......the ONE WAY to God, the ONE Way to be Saved.
The "broad way" is the Legalism that you teach. The Cross denying, "self saving" doctrine of LEGALISM.

""" Are you saying we shouldn't pray ever again? We receive the Spirit once. But He doesn't give us ALL His power all at once,""

You are on a Christian forum telling people that salvation is not "easy" and that you must work at it, to have it and keep it.
So, you don't even understand God's Grace which explain why you dont understand how to be born again, or what that means.
So, whatever "power" you think you have, is not coming from God, as God gives nothing to people who defy His Grace, and teach bizarre legalistic nonsense in public.

"""21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 """

We are alway at peace with God, because Jesus has obtained eternal redemption for us.
Romans 5.
This is why we can fellowship with God, freely, and "come BOLDLY" to God.

However, as you have a condemned conscience, (or you would not have posted a verse that defines your way to try to solve it), let me just say that once you learn to believe RIGHT, as my many Threads have offered you this help regarding your lack of understanding, you will stop trying to keep yourself saved and hopefully God will give you the revelation that there is no 2nd infilling or baptism that you define as a later receiving of the "divine nature".
Jesus IS God. Jesus IS the DIVINE NATURE.. Jesus Is IN all the Born again.
So the "divine nature" is IN all the born again, because they have been make a "new Creation" IN CHRIST< which is to become in UNION with the Divine Nature.
You can't be 'ONE" with God and Christ, and not have the "divine nature".
Every born again person does not receive this later, as your heresy teaches, but they are BECOME it, as proven by being BORN AGAIN.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, a few home truths.
One you are definitely not a teacher as you are all over the place.
Two. A teacher does not need to shout.
Three. You said you are approved so the question is by whom?
Four. What you said is not systematic. All teaching is systematic.
Five. Teaching deals with facts. All you have done is deal with deficiencies as you see them.
Six. You have said people have no idea what they are talking about but you haven't enlightened them on why.
Seven. A teacher will never say everything is based on one verse of scripture.

If I went through your diatribe in-depth I could come up with plenty more reasons why you are not a teacher but suffice so far in what I have said.

Hi marksman,

Do you understand the key point @Behold is addressing? About sin and law and condemnation and the power of sin?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can ANYONE on this thread restate in your own words what @Behold is focused on? I can. Can anyone else? Give a fair treatment of his POV? Even if you don't agree?

Much love!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most of you are on this Thread and the 1st one..., and on this forum, and have no clue as to who is on this forum lying to you, misleading you, and will continue to do it. Mod or Member.
You have not even realized that "Mod" does not mean they are not deceived. IT just means they have the position.
Didn't you know? Do you not realize that the Devil will do his best to bring deceived people into the leadership position, regarding all "christian" situations?
If you have not realized this, then you are not very familiar with the Devil, are you...
You have not considered long ago.... that just because someone is a Pastor, does not mean they are not devil owned and operated.
You use words like "fruit" and "discernment" and "Love" and you ho idea what you are talking about.
You speak "christianese", and yet you have not memorized 15 New Testament verses since you've been saved.
"JUDE".... is that in the Old Testament or the NEW?
Where is it?
Is Galatians before or after Philippians, in the NT?
Its is "ACTS" or "The Acts of the Apostles"?
Some of you are saved 20 yrs + and have never read "Jude".

Have you ever lead anyone to Jesus, and spent months after this training them in Paul's doctrine so that they dont end up on a forum like this one unprepared and get faith ruined in about 2 days by some of the heretics here?
Do you know what "Pauline Theology" is?
Do you know why Paul said that the Gospel of the Grace of God is : "HIS Gospel"?
Do you know why he said that?
Do you know why Paul said....."be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ"?
Do you know that Paul was murdered, went to Heaven, and came back and continued to teach for many more years, even tho he wanted to not come back here?
Do you know that a real teacher will know these things and will teach them to you, instead of talking to you about speaking in tongues or if its ok for you to get a Tattoo ?

Im not being hard on you Saint, im trying to make you understand that you are in a WAR and you can't SEE IT, yet it is all around you, and you are IN IT and you don't know how to FIGHT in this Kingdom, and you are going to end up spending the rest of your life doing nothing for Christ and then you will die and meet Him ASHAMED.
Understand?
A real teacher will tell you that, and not just once.

Listen, ive posted to you about 2 books worth of Threads to get you out of your "asleep in the Light" carnal christianity and into RIGHT BELIEVING so that you can MATTER regarding God's eternal work.
Im trying to make you understand that you are going to MEET JESUS.... and so you have to live your life down heree every single DAY knowing that is coming and you need to have done something for Him that matters, before you meet Him.
He is going to ask you..."what you done in MY BODY".......
Be prepared to give Him an answer. And remember that its THIS TEACHER who told you to think about it today, tomorrow, and until you meet Him.
If you do, your life will change, and your Christianity will deepen.
I told you that...THIS Teacher......Not anyone else here.
See me?
LOOK CLOSELY.
So, all that, is what a real teacher will tell you, the first hour you are in my very first Class your very first day.
And if you think all that is "Too hard" and "too harsh", and "not sweet" and "isnt showing love" then go to the door on your way out, and go back to your play pen that you play in called a "forum" or a "Sunday service", and continue to exist as useless.., but if you stay in my class, if you study MY Threads, you will leave when its over and no one will be able to ruin your faith or deceive you ever again.
There is a reason that people all over this world, print my Threads, they print them out, and study them.. with a BIBLE OPEN.
Really.

So, as i was saying.... God answered me in 1991, the same way He has devised His word to instruct you in revelation, regarding His Holy Word.
You get more Light from God, the same way you grow up as a human. You start by crawling, you stand, you learn to walk, you learn to run.
Well, God's Light of Revelation, is given as deeper spiritual understanding... Its ALL built on a specific foundation of the understanding of GRACE, and you progress only based on being in the right understanding from the very beginning, of this verse. Hebrews 13:9.
Go there, stay there for LIFE, as if you do not get your heart established as that verse says, on GRACE, the devil will own you, theologically. He will be the master of your Faith, because your faith will be DECEIVED, and you WILL become a Legalist and a Heretic.
Fact.

Listen, did God tell you to just trust your pope, pastor, minister, bishop, with NO QUESTIONED ASKED..?
??
??
NO< He did not tell you to do that, He told you to STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF...."YOURSELF", approved../.unto God.
What does that mean?
Why don't you know?
It means you are to study so that YOU BECOME an authority, as that is the only way you can be "approved."

You trust your surgeon to cut out that tumor because he is "approved" by years of Study and Practice.
I come here and teach you, because i am approved, i have put in the years... This is why you've never read anyone who sounds like me and can cause you to take a step back and THINK.
How do you become like that? You STUDY and God uses you.
You stop playing at Christianity and you give God your LIFE.
Have you given God your life? No you have not. You have never kneeled before the Almighty, the majority of you, and with tears streaming and heart sincere, completely surrendered and said...."GOD I AM ALL YOURS< HERE IS MY LIFE..... USE ME AS YOU WILL HAVE ME TO BE">
So what are you waiting for?
????
Are you waiting for a real TEACHER to give you an INVITATION TO GIVE GOD ALL OF YOU FOR LIFE?
Ok, i just did.

And about that New Testament?
That is God's blood shed...... so that you could have to STUDY.
REVERENCE IT. RESPECT IT. HONOR IT.. TRUST IT. DEFEND IT.. IT IS THE AUTHORITY. IT IS a LIVING LIFE GIVING SPIRITUAL ETERNAL LIGHT.
When you are dead, that Holy Bible will still be the LIVING REVELATION OF GOD.

You are to spend years STUDYING all the parts of how to KNOW what you are talking about, and all the parts to know are found in Paul's epistles, first and foremost.
"well behold, i read the bible".
No.
God didn't tell you to read it. He told you to STUDY the word, and this is not "reading".
You read to be entertained, you STUDY to be approved, to become the MASTER of the SUBJECT.

Any real teacher will tell you that...
I understand that you must get frustrated when you read some of the drivel on forums. (Tattoo’s etc) But you have to bear in mind that most of us have heard all of this before! We’ve had great pastors and teachers, who may have been deceivers. No offence @Behold, but what makes your teaching any different?

Why have we allowed ourselves to be deceived?-because people can and do LIE! All the time!
Why do cults attract so many people? Because they have ‘a form of godliness...’, which the lost are crying out for.

I’m sure that some pastors are probably only in it for the status and money etc. How many voluntary pastors are there, I wonder?

Obviously we should read/study The Bible as the one true book, it is The Lord’s instructions, words, teachings and statutes.
Not just Paul/N/T...all of it!
in the end, we realise that The Bible is all we can trust in the end anyway. Maybe that’s the whole point of Him choosing men to write it down for us.

Of course Christians are saved by grace-there’s no other way...how much more, can Jesus do? (Romans 5)...and obviously works follow.

Numbers 6:24-26 (O/T) :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand that you must get frustrated when you read some of the drivel on forums. (Tattoo’s etc) But you have to bear in mind that most of us have heard all of this before! We’ve had great pastors and teachers, who may have been deceivers. No offence @Behold, but what makes your teaching any different?

:)

IF you actually read my Threads, and compare them to anyone elses, including all your previous ministers, you'll soon discover, in about 2.4 seconds,... that what im teaching, is not what you have been taught.

Its like this, you have never been taught that you can stop sinning, and should have by the time you were a yr old "in Christ".
You have been taught the LIE, as 99% of the people here, have also, that Christianity is...."sometimes im good, and sometimes i sin, then i confess and repent and then me and God are A-OK, once again".
So, that Devil's lie theological JUNK, is what you've been taught, fella.... because that is the nonsense that fills the Protestant and Catholic theological coffers for a very long time.

What does this mean? It means that when you want to stop being a sinning and repenting Christian Failure, you have to find a REAL Teacher who can help you out of the dark and into the Grace of God.

Thats what i do here, for free.

If instead you want to stay in the ditch of confused theology so that you can spend the rest of your life sinning and confessing, while worrying that you can lose your salvation.... then go and read ..

1. Justbyfaith
2. RogerDC
3.charismaticlady

and about 10 others who claim to be "teachers" and they will be more then happy to keep you in the dark.

But if you want to do something for God, including stop sinning and repenting, then stick with me, and i can take you there.

B

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can ANYONE on this thread restate in your own words what @Behold is focused on? I can. Can anyone else? Give a fair treatment of his POV? Even if you don't agree?

Much love!
I try my hardest to understand everyone’s POV, those I agree with and those I find to be trash. I admittedly don’t have much patience for when poster is egotistical, looks down on others, or relies on insults

Now to specifications address you question and Behold: no I cannot. Other than consitant pride, his/her point seems to be all over the place.

Reactions: marksman and Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can ANYONE on this thread restate in your own words what Behold is focused on? I can. Can anyone else? Give a fair treatment of his POV? Even if you don't agree?

Much love!
(from memory reading some of the ops/topics by that one)

A false gospel. (like was john100 last month, and farrook, and others today)

i.e. nothing , no words, no Scripture, no threads, no posts, will make a difference.

The battle is in spiritual forces in high places (over our heads at least).... so to speak?

Prayer. Spiritual Battle. As God Permits.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now to specifications address you question and Behold: no I cannot. Other than consitant pride, his/her point seems to be all over the place.

The reason you dont quote where you say....."he is all over the place" is because you can't.
This is dishonest.. So, work on that, get that under control.....and you'll find that you can read my posts and find help.
My Posts and my Threads, demand that you lay aside all self righteousness.
That is why they can sting.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
IF you actually read my Threads, and compare them to anyone elses, including all your previous ministers, you'll soon discover, in about 2.4 seconds,... that what im teaching, is not what you have been taught.

Its like this, you have never been taught that you can stop sinning, and should have by the time you were a yr old "in Christ".
You have been taught the LIE, as 99% of the people here, have also, that Christianity is...."sometimes im good, and sometimes i sin, then i confess and repent and then me and God are A-OK, once again".
So, that Devil's lie theological JUNK, is what you've been taught, fella.... because that is the nonsense that fills the Protestant and Catholic theological coffers for a very long time.

What does this mean? It means that when you want to stop being a sinning and repenting Christian Failure, you have to find a REAL Teacher who can help you out of the dark and into the Grace of God.

Thats what i do here, for free.

If instead you want to stay in the ditch of confused theology so that you can spend the rest of your life sinning and confessing, while worrying that you can lose your salvation.... then go and read ..

1. Justbyfaith
2. RogerDC
3.charismaticlady

and about 10 others who claim to be "teachers" and they will be more then happy to keep you in the dark.

But if you want to do something for God, including stop sinning and repenting, then stick with me, and i can take you there.

B
You teach salvation by grace/faith great! I have heard it all before...

If we do sin, we have an advocate with The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous.

If we don’t sin, even greater!
I’m a fellee and figured your teaching out in 2.1000 seconds you want the status :)

Last edited:
Reactions: marksman

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason you dont quote where you say....."he is all over the place" is because you can't.
This is dishonest.. So, work on that, get that under control.....and you'll find that you can read my posts and find help.
My Posts and my Threads, demand that you lay aside all self righteousness.
That is why they can sting.
Cast the beam out of your own eye.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You teach salvation by grace/faith great! I have heard it all before...

If we do sin, we have an advocate with The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous.

I

As i said, you have not read my Threads.
Read them, then you'll realize what i mean.
I teach you how to stop sinning and repenting.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its more then that.
Being born again is to be baptised INTO God's Spirit, not just "with it".
We are put IN CHRIST. ..see that "IN"?
We are JOINED as '"ONE" with God....so that is a spiritual POSITION designated as a NEW BIRTH, which is to BECOME = A New CREATION.

Yes, it is that too, and more. We abide in Christ, and He in us.

You said that a sinning christian can be resolved by receiving the "divine nature" as the typical charismania theology of a "2nd infilling".

No, YOU are the one that talks of a "sinning" Christian. I haven't. Why can't you understand what I write?

As far as the rest of your ranting, I'm not even going to read it. Using large letters and in bold doesn't make what you say any less false. In computer language, that is yelling. I would still have to correct everything you say that you didn't understand, like the first time. God is not in the ranting. He is in the still small voice.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cast a quote of mine, or keep on deceiving.
You choose.

I have written a lot of Threads.
God and find some quotes that are "all over the place", and lets see what happens next.
@Behold, you are EXTREMELY prideful, very much look down on all others with continual insults, and want everyone to follow you.

No.

A person should follow Christ.

I wish you well on your life journey, and I'm going to go follow Christ.