How woke can they get?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought it would be appropriate we have a thread discussing all things woke. Here is the latest from Australia, just when you thought Cole's 10 days gender affirmation leave was crazy, ANZ has just smashed that to 6 weeks.

@Cristo Rei @Backlit @Jay Ross

View attachment 23194

Sodom and Gomorrah is going to a world wide scale…

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thought it would be appropriate we have a thread discussing all things woke. Here is the latest from Australia, just when you thought Cole's 10 days gender affirmation leave was crazy, ANZ has just smashed that to 6 weeks.

View attachment 23194
Some gay activist possibly demanded it, and the bank caved for fear of being labeled homophobic. You can get anything in life if the fear of refusing is greater than the fear of agreeing.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What the hell... 6 weeks paid leave...:eek:
I think I'm non-binary now too then...:cool:
Oh hang on that's not where i work...o_O
Ok then I'm a man now again...:rolleyes:

Is this a ploy to make people turn trans? I don't understand why these people need more time off work than the rest of us. Maybe its because they are mentally ill. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, it used to be anyway, now its encouraged. Think about that for a sec, they are encouraging people to become mentally ill. If you think Satan is nothing in society then you should seriously think again.

Hypochondria is another mental illness, its the fear of becoming sick. And they have produced a generation of hypochondriacs now all walking around wearing masks despite being vaxed while demanding you keep your distance or stay home even though your not sick

@Josho
Your generation is responsible for the collapse of western civilization...:p
What say you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dropship and Pearl

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho
Your generation is responsible for the collapse of western civilization...:p
What say you?

Um well, what can I say, look at a lot of those young people voting Green from my generation, they may have some ideas to reduce pollution yes, but what a whacky agenda that don't know gender behind that smokescreen and smoking weed won't help them reduce pollution either.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

@Cristo Rei @Backlit @Jay Ross wondering how one accesses such leave?:confused: what is happening over there @Josho?

View attachment 23194

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The get paid leave for being gay? lol what is wrong with the world?
Fast tracking to hell? These are things that let us know this is truly not our home ....looking forward to eternity with Him where none of these corruptions will be present.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fast tracking to hell? These are things that let us know this is truly not our home ....looking forward to eternity with Him where none of these corruptions will be present.
Yeah it's funny you say that. I have been day dreaming of the new Earth with no corruption lately. Mostly because of all these school shootings, just pure evil.
It will be wonderful when we are in our true home. It is quite amazing how we can see what the Bible says would happen. Good for evil.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 23194
From ANZ website:

Gender affirming processes could include:

• social affirmation (for example: adopting the dress and style of presentation that better aligns with their gender identity and expression, changing their pronouns and/or name)
  • medical affirmation (for example: surgery, hormone therapy or both, medical appointments, rest and recovery from medical procedures)
  • legal affirmation (for example: legally changing their name and/or gender marker on personal identification documents such as passport, birth certificate, driver’s license or bank card).
Hmmmm...It takes six weeks to legally change your name or gender marker on personal ID's in Australia or New Zealand? ;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Um well, what can I say, look at a lot of those young people voting Green from my generation, they may have some ideas to reduce pollution yes, but what a whacky agenda that don't know gender behind that smokescreen and smoking weed won't help them reduce pollution either.

Your best response is this...
It was gen y that taught you everything you know

That's what a workmate said to me once.
"It was your gen that taught us"
Little bugger. I had no response

Reactions: marks

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 23194

Let me just say this is a Facebook post and needs to be fact checked as thoroughly as the MSM news.

I don't doubt it and it looks like someone has posted info from their website.

But do you know what this is...
It's a bribe...
We will give you free money if you sell your soul to the LGBT movement. 6 weeks worth of free money.

It's so insidiously evil

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your best response is this...
It was gen y that taught you everything you know

That's what a workmate said to me once.
"It was your gen that taught us"
Little bugger. I had no response

My teachers were mainly Gen X and Baby boomers, now it's mainly my generation teaching and Gen X are the older teachers now lolz. Sad I know hahaha.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My teachers were mainly Gen X and Baby boomers, now it's mainly my generation teaching and Gen X are the older teachers now lolz. Sad I know hahaha.

Hang on i got mixed up there.
Im gen x. Your gen y.
So your gen can blame gen
Does that make sense?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So I blame your generation ;):D

Ah well... I see it still made sense to ya...
Every gen is taught the the previous gen or 2

I dred to think what gen z is bringing. Iv already hearn CNN people debating beastiality, condoning it. "Well they're not hurting anyone".
Ye right. Gay people are the spreaders of disease. Real diseases not this covid crap but no one says anything.

There has been a syphilis and other STIs epidemic in Australia now for at least 10 years but not a word about it. Now these zoophiles are going to spread even more disease.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me just say this is a Facebook post and needs to be fact checked as thoroughly as the MSM news.

I don't doubt it and it looks like someone has posted info from their website.

But do you know what this is...
It's a bribe...
We will give you free money if you sell your soul to the LGBT movement. 6 weeks worth of free money.

It's so insidiously evil

I got no idea what they are thinking they are trying to achieve lolz, but this ain't equality haha.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From ANZ website:

Gender affirming processes could include:

• social affirmation (for example: adopting the dress and style of presentation that better aligns with their gender identity and expression, changing their pronouns and/or name)
  • medical affirmation (for example: surgery, hormone therapy or both, medical appointments, rest and recovery from medical procedures)
  • legal affirmation (for example: legally changing their name and/or gender marker on personal identification documents such as passport, birth certificate, driver’s license or bank card).
Hmmmm...It takes six weeks to legally change your name or gender marker on personal ID's in Australia or New Zealand? ;)

Well there is a massive delay in renewing or getting new passports at the moment, 8 to 12 weeks they say it's taking.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...ws-story/8fede2d9fec0f374cb6339b07aa5a801?amp

@Cristo Rei a lot of people must be changing their identities, just kidding. :p