I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Give me the toddler version of what you mean by "contemporary analogue IRL" meaning "OF"...exactly what.

LOL

God Bless,
Taken
um, the same thing that is happening today, only in a different dress;
the "contemporary analogue," and "IRL" is just a redundancy that apparently did not clarify anything lol. Jesus man, the same thing that is going on today right now in real life, pls tell me this much is clear

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um, the same thing that is happening today, only in a different dress;
the "contemporary analogue," and "IRL" is just a redundancy that apparently did not clarify anything lol. Jesus man, the same thing that is going on today right now in real life, pls tell me this much is clear

LOL..skip the toddler version, how about the baby version....(without the need for an urban dictionary..lol).

Plainly what are you claiming and or asking?

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
LOL..skip the toddler version, how about the baby version....(without the need for an urban dictionary..lol).

Plainly what are you claiming and or asking?

God Bless,
Taken
urban dictionary? i have defined every single term Taken
i'm not sure how to make any plainer that i mean the spirit of "as soon as the coin in the coffer rings" as it manifests today in the Protestant nation; guess i really am an idiot lol

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
urban dictionary? i have defined every single term Taken
i'm not sure how to make any plainer that i mean the spirit of "as soon as the coin in the coffer rings" as it manifests today in the Protestant nation; guess i really am an idiot lol

No, simply trying to communicate.

To me that is a misnomer.

Because it implies, something, (particularly money) is required to be paid to free a mans soul from hell.

I believe Jesus PAID the price with (his flesh body), for "saved" souls in hell with Abraham to be able to go to Heaven.....and unsaved souls remain in hell, waiting for Judgement day.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No, simply trying to communicate.

To me that is a misnomer.

Because it implies, something, (particularly money) is required to be paid to free a mans soul from hell.

I believe Jesus PAID the price with (his flesh body), for "saved" souls in hell with Abraham to be able to go to Heaven.....and unsaved souls remain in hell, waiting for Judgement day.

God Bless,
Taken
i didn't say it applied to you Taken, i said it could be applied to today and Prot congregations

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL ... thanks for sharing you are confused...
Wasn't a big secret...:confused:
Translation: "You nailed me again - I have NO evidence of Catholics praying TO statues."

That's what I thought . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gosh – ANOTHER lie from yet ANOTHER ignorant anti-Catholic.
What a shock . . .

Please show me where I “denied” that this scandal took place.

If you can’t do that – just add it to the LAUNDRY LIST of instances where I put you in your place and you had NO comeback . . .
Dead Bread, not only do you deny what your own church plainly states, but you deny the plain teachings of Scripture. I can only presume the reason is based in Leninism - a lie becomes truth through the militant repetition of it. No one except the Biblically ignorant will ever embrace anything that is founded upon "the Roman dunghill of decretals".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how you approach forum posts like you do Scripture – by dissecting them into tiny out-of-context pieces so that it doesn’t even make sense.

No WONDER you’re so confused . . .

According to peer-reviewed study: Child Sexual Abuse in Protestant Christian Congregations: A Descriptive Analysis of Offense and Offender Characteristics – as high as 38% of Protestant “churches” are involved in child molestation and/or pederasty. The study shows that MOST of it is by married Pastors and ministers.

What sickens ME is not the idea that this wasn’t going on in the Catholic Church – but that YOU guys come here with your sanctimonious attitudes – and ALL the while this filthy perversion is going on right in your OWN back yards.

And the epidemic of Protestant denial continues as your pastors and ministers diddle your own Protestant children . . .
The epidemic of denial about sexual abuse in the evangelical church ...
Victims' advocates: Abuse not just a 'Catholic problem' - Philly.com

The Church's Abuse Problem: It's not Just a Catholic Thing - CNS News

Sexual abuse not just a Catholic problem: Vatican | Reuters
Protestant Churches Grapple With Growing Sexual Abuse Crisis : NPR
Billy Graham's Grandson Says Protestants Abuse Kids Just Like ... - Vice

Your hypocrisy is pathetic . . .
Yes, we all know what trustworthy sources are Reuters and NPR and liberal Eric Metaxes. Propagandist hit pieces one and all. The facts are plain that while the Papacy would win Gold, Silver, and Bronze if child sexual abuse were and Olympic event, the problem in Protestantism doesn't even begin to approach the same severity.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, not only do you deny what your own church plainly states, but you deny the plain teachings of Scripture. I can only presume the reason is based in Leninism - a lie becomes truth through the militant repetition of it. No one except the Biblically ignorant will ever embrace anything that is founded upon "the Roman dunghill of decretals".
In other words, Phoney - You can't show me where I "denied" that the sex scandal took place.
That's what I thought . . .

Game.
Set.
MATCH.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we all know what trustworthy sources are Reuters and NPR and liberal Eric Metaxes. Propagandist hit pieces one and all. The facts are plain that while the Papacy would win Gold, Silver, and Bronze if child sexual abuse were and Olympic event, the problem in Protestantism doesn't even begin to approach the same severity.
And the denial game continues.
How pathetic.

You know - denial ain't just a river in Egypt, pal . . .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just packing for a little vacation this weekend and thought I’d have one last look at the posts on this forum before I left – and I saw this putrid pile of anti-Catholic manure.

Ha Ha! Not the post of a happy individual, LoL. BreadofLife, I've had days like this recently, which is why I'm trying to limit my involvement at this forum right now. Maybe a vacation will do you some good. Get away from "it all." :)
Enjoy your vacation.

Here's hoping a break from this putrid pile does the trick!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha Ha! Not the post of a happy individual, LoL. BreadofLife, I've had days like this recently, which is why I'm trying to limit my involvement at this forum right now. Maybe a vacation will do you some good. Get away from "it all." :)

Here's hoping a break from this putrid pile does the trick!
Unfortunately, the fishing was terrible - but the fellowship with my brothers and buddies was great!
Thanks for the kind bon voyage . . .

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, the fishing was terrible - but the fellowship with my brothers and buddies was great!
Thanks for the kind bon voyage . . .

Goodness BOL...you are here 'working' late tonight. You must be worn out :)

I'm off now....sleep well.