I am Struggling today. :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodness and to think how much younger we all were then :D
We also forgot to mention mjrhealth, who is here...and was also on there on and off too with Pia.. ( Twinc too ) ....golly, a lot of water... eh

God has been faithful to us all over the years...and Cathey has been through a major health battle against the evil C.
Are you still having to go back for checks Cathey? @truthquest
God bless and keep you safe. xx
Yes I'm still having follow ups. Everything looks good. Just a few after effects from the chemo and radiation. Thanks Helen. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Butterfly

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I'm still having follow ups. Everything looks good. Just a few after effects from the chemo and radiation. Thanks Helen. :)

Praise God Cathey...I guess you are taking lots of vitamins to build your body back up to strength? :) Bless you x

Reactions: truthquest

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God Cathey...I guess you are taking lots of vitamins to build your body back up to strength? :) Bless you x
Yes especially since my recent bloodwork results showed extremely low levels of Vitamin B12 and low Vitamin D. Chemo strips out the good with the bad.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I tell her that Jesus loves her too. :)
That's precious, and I feel certain that if she doesn't get pushed to hard with just words, but can experience that love through you, eventually The Lord will find a moment to come through to her....We have to have faith and not be worrying that it will never happen, that's almost the surest way for it not to happen...:)