i dont believe God actually loves me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i find things tormenting.
i never know if im going to heaven or hell
i am ignored in the church i attend
people only talk to family members
im just evil
i am lonely. yes i have a good s upport system in sense but not off the internet. i can be grateful for what i do have
i watched people grow up and have babies
i desire my own family but im scared.... im scared of having an abuser
i like babies but im scared of them sometimes

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Lilygrace. Haven't seen you for a while.

I wish there were some way I could tell you that God DOES love you so that you would believe me.

I could pray that God would SHOW you that He loves you. That you could see yourself as valued (you are!) and not evil. I could pray that things get better for you.

All I have to offer is a prayer and a few kind words.

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op 'I don't believe God actually loves me'?

I will pray for you, since I believe God Actually Loves all of us:

1) "For God so Loved the world that He Gave His Only Begotten SON,
that whosoever believeth on Him hath Eternal Life" (John 3:16)

2) GRACE Word for our infirmities

3) Simply 'trust' in The LORD Jesus Christ! Amen.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
im just evil
i am lonely. yes i have a good s upport system in sense but not off the internet. i can be grateful for what i do have
Thank you for your honesty lilygrace

Ahhh, the struggles! Could it be because everything including the packet of chips but no salt is delivered to the people to keep them controllable?
Debates and speeches about everything that opens and shuts are pushed to the forefront; everything except that which matters so when asked 'tell me about Jesus' folk struggle share him and are out of words in 30 seconds or less.
Of course, the fruit of no assurance is torment......it keeps the coffers full!

Reactions: Nancy

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Would it help to know that God never promised 'heaven or hell' to anyone as opposing destinations?
Tell me if you'd like to live in the place where Adam and Eve were created...?
Does living in paradise on earth, free from hatred, war, sickness and death, sound like somewhere you'd like to be? That is where God designed us to live....forever.
im just evil
Is that because you have mental health issues? Sickness is not wickedness. A very dear friend of mine suffered in the same way, but she found comfort in knowing that God was going to take mankind back to paradise, and heal them of all their sicknesses....as Jesus did.
i am lonely. yes i have a good support system in sense but not off the internet. i can be grateful for what i do have
The internet can be a very lonely place because people can be so unkind when they don't have to front up personally to say mean things to you, or about you. Its a cowards paradise.
i like babies but i m scared of them sometimes
Its natural to want those things and I understand completely that you are scared to become the victim of an abuser. They seek out the gentle souls so that they can control them. No one needs to be "controlled" if they are genuinely loved. This is why we need to choose a mate that cares more about us than he cares about himself. It also helps if this person is a genuine Christian who imitates Jesus in his kindness and compassion. On our part, we need to be the same....."love does not look for its own interests", Paul said.
1 Cor 4:1-8...
"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails."
Great advice there....

Parenthood is the most important job in the whole world, but one for which no one demands degrees at a university.
If we are to emulate our parents as role models, then they too have a great responsibility in giving us a good example.
So many have poor role models and end up making the same mistakes, never learning from others how NOT to be a parent.

Don't be so hard on yourself....God sees the plight of those who are 'crushed in spirit'....(Isa 57:15; Psalm 34:15)

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Would it help to know that God never promised 'heaven or hell' to anyone as opposing destinations?
Tell me if you'd like to live in the place where Adam and Eve were created...?
Does living in paradise on earth, free from hatred, war, sickness and death, sound like somewhere you'd like to be? That is where God designed us to live....forever.

Is that because you have mental health issues? Sickness is not wickedness. A very dear friend of mine suffered in the same way, but she found comfort in knowing that God was going to take mankind back to paradise, and heal them of all their sicknesses....as Jesus did.

The internet can be a very lonely place because people can be so unkind when they don't have to front up personally to say mean things to you, or about you. Its a cowards paradise.

Its natural to want those things and I understand completely that you are scared to become the victim of an abuser. They seek out the gentle souls so that they can control them. No one needs to be "controlled" if they are genuinely loved. This is why we need to choose a mate that cares more about us than he cares about himself. It also helps if this person is a genuine Christian who imitates Jesus in his kindness and compassion. On our part, we need to be the same....."love does not look for its own interests", Paul said.
1 Cor 4:1-8...
"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails."
Great advice there....

Parenthood is the most important job in the whole world, but one for which no one demands degrees at a university.
If we are to emulate our parents as role models, then they too have a great responsibility in giving us a good example.
So many have poor role models and end up making the same mistakes, never learning from others how NOT to be a parent.

Don't be so hard on yourself....God sees the plight of those who are 'crushed in spirit'....(Isa 57:15; Psalm 34:15)
When people share their heart AJ, they are not asking for advice!

Reactions: Lambano

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
im just evil
i relate to your post.
You refer to "i" a lot.
You are too focused on the i.

i no longer live but Jesus lives in me as he gives me a new life a new "i".
What this will be i do not know.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, we are [even here and] now children of God, and it is not yet made clear what we will be [after His coming]. We know that when He comes and is revealed, we will [as His children] be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is [in all His glory].

2 Corinthians 5:4
For while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened [often weighed down, oppressed], not that we want to be unclothed [separated by death from the body], but to be clothed, so that what is mortal [the body] will be swallowed up by life [after the resurrection].

Believe in what God is doing for you even though it may not be apparent.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador