I feel like i have no one.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God tricked me like i thought. It's all mind games. Things im led to believe. People always take everyone away from me.

Sister, I've lost other people too, and numerous people numerous times. But you know what? Whenever I trust the Lord and just keep walking with Him, He ends up giving them to me back. Is that what you want or isn't it?

It really just boils down to if you will continue walking with Him, giving your heart to Him, and trusting Him or not.

I created a thread because of reading your posts. You are welcome to read it or not if you want.

Put God 1st, and Friends 2nd

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God tricked me like i thought. It's all mind games. Things im led to believe. People always take everyone away from me.

I agree with April Rose. God never will trick you. Satan is the great deceiver and he does dress himself like an angel of light.

I've made mistakes in listening too much to people and believing the wrong things before. Renew your mind in the Word of God, specifically the Psalms I think. It helps tremendously in overcoming the enemy. People can take everything from you except your spirit, unless you have not come to Jesus Christ. Let God's Word guide You in what to believe. It will transform Your life!!!!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@lilygrace God doesn't trick people. It's the enemy, Satan, who plays tricks on us and tells us lies. Learn to know God's voice, the voice of the Shepherd, and ignore the other one.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand this. But the thing is not talking to anyone new for three months. Then being triggered and crying ( i hid under my hoodie and she noticed anyway ) and then someone opening up their heart to me and filling in the blanks I couldn't say . I was triggered by someone sitting next to me all morning who was breathing heavily. And it reminded me of someone breathing into my ear. I didn't have to say more for her to guess i was molested by him for a long time.
I feel betrayed since this person drew it out of me as a spiritual leader. Etc. I feel i will always be heartbroken. She seemed infallible but i guess she's not or she wouldn't be so upset about my situation. and i don't think I'll ever believe anyone who is saying that she was a bad friend. :(
I am in tears as i write this.

Some may "seem" infallible but, we know that nobody is. God restores shattered hearts and hurts. It can be harder to forgive some "Christians" than it can be to those without. Let the comfort of The God of ALL Comfort restore your peace and joy sister. I'm praying for you and, we all are here for you too.
xo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have online friends. But someone who i was able to open up to doesn't seem to want to talk. I was just telling new friends that someone who was a big support to me said that if she knew anything negative etc she would cut contact.

She ended up doing that.....
After all this time I'm being told it's an ultimatum and it was manipulative and she's not a real friend.
I feel hurt by this.
I just thought she needed boundaries.
I know my situation was hard for her for me to go back to.

Yeah trusting people and caring about them and even loving them can bring pain, especially in friendship circles. I personally don't open myself up to people like that, ya know, people that aren't lovable, unless they're family, then I put up blinders and boundaries.

Reactions: April_Rose

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know no one meant harm but also no one can possibly know if i don't focus on my blessings. It's a discussion thread and a lot of assumptions are made. Maybe this person can actually still want to be friends for all we know.

Reactions: Shattered

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know no one meant harm but also no one can possibly know if i don't focus on my blessings. It's a discussion thread and a lot of assumptions are made. Maybe this person can actually still want to be friends for all we know.

I don't know, I had a friend on facebook lately that attacked me and I realized they are paranoid or something and thought they knew what I was talking about and didn't. I posted on a friends post and he broke into the conversation and told me to stop using that person. It was downright openly rude. I realized we aren't friends. It was sad for me and it took me a couple days to get over it, but I'm just going to let them go now. Which I think is best for me.

Regarding your OP. Perhaps it's hard to know what your going thru and how to discuss it if you're not specific @lilygrace. God bless and have a wonderful day!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know, I had a friend on facebook lately that attacked me and I realized they are paranoid or something and thought they knew what I was talking about and didn't. I posted on a friends post and he broke into the conversation and told me to stop using that person. It was downright openly rude. I realized we aren't friends. It was sad for me and it took me a couple days to get over it, but I'm just going to let them go now. Which I think is best for me.

Regarding your OP. Perhaps it's hard to know what your going thru and how to discuss it if you're not specific @lilygrace. God bless and have a wonderful day!
I was specific not but i also don't feel i need to. I am not a person who asked her to talk. It felt like it was meant to be and God allowed it. But maybe God didn't really care and set me up for it. Gods will is fake. At least for me. None of us attacked each other.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was specific not but i also don't feel i need to. I am not a person who asked her to talk. It felt like it was meant to be and God allowed it. But maybe God didn't really care and set me up for it. Gods will is fake. At least for me. None of us attacked each other.

Thanks for being honest, what do you mean that God's will is fake?

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God can test you though but that's different than actually trying to trick you.

I get what you are saying. I don't believe God kicks us when we are down though. In Lily's case, I don't see God testing her. I see the enemy attacking. I think more then not, it is the enemy attacking. I think Job opened a door through fear. And Christians open doors with our fears and sin.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get what you are saying. I don't believe God kicks us when we are down though. In Lily's case, I don't see God testing her. I see the enemy attacking. I think more then not, it is the enemy attacking. I think Job opened a door through fear. And Christians open doors with our fears and sin.

Thru fear? Wasn't it the love of God that Satan tested? How did you get fear out of Job's story? Just curious.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You know for sure that Satan is attacking when he keeps trying to tell you that it's God's fault and He's the one to blame.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God never tricks you or deceives you though. Satan does.

It can appear that God tricks us since he often uses parables, which is evident in dreams and visions. When we see the truth come about in a parable it can seem like he's tricked us by not being up front and honest in a descriptive way. That is something I struggle with as I get a lot of visions which confuse me. And often I will get a prediction from God and it will come true, but then he makes it difficult sometimes to know if it's him and then it comes true and I thought it was a false prediction. Anyways, yeah I don't think he tricks or deceives us though.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thru fear? Wasn't it the love of God that Satan tested? How did you get fear out of Job's story? Just curious.

It is something my pastor pointed out to me when we were talking. Fear has always been a big struggle for me.

"What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me."
Job 3:25 NIV

I'm unsure if this would be the place to discuss it, and I am am really working on not going after my theology beliefs online. Just too many. But I do agree with you too. Everything God does for us is out of love and works everything together for the good.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's my point. God still allowed this person to be a support. It came and went. Maybe it could have worked but long distance isn't always easy.
It's been hard to face that it's not meant to be. Maybe she just wanted to move on for reasons. .i appreciate responses. Honestly.
It's hard possible truths