I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks,

Good Morning,

@rebuilder 454 has made a sincere challenge to us ="Any debating should include honesty, and a willingness to be corrected by the word."
And i will give us one even better . And a willingness to be corrected by THE WORD and words of GOD in that bible .
cause many use the words of men for their ammo to support their own beliefs .
And when the truth in scripture contradicts their beliefs , they BRING MENS TWISTED VERSIONS to support
their own contradiction of what was and is plainly written in that bible . TIME WE GET DUG IN THE BIBLE FOR OURSELVES
ITS HIGH time folks start afresh and anew in the scriptures for themselves . Now RAISE THOSE hands my friend .
CONTEND for the truth , for the true faith till the last and final breath do ebb out those lungs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1690131503571.png
And that about sums up how i feel about twisted doctrine , false doctrines of men . NOPE , NOT FOR THIS lamb .
This picture is brought to us today thanks to another sister from whence i snagged it to make this point .
She knows who she is too . Lambs dont sit under the doctrines of men gone wrong .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the TRUTH for @rebuilder 454 @GRACE ambassador @marks @David in NJ

The LORD loved us BEFORE we loved HIM = 1 John 4:19

The LORD loves us more then we love HIM = John 15:13

The LORD does not want division in our midst = 1 Corinthians chapter 1

The LORD commands us to love one another = John 13:34

This is an IMPOSSIBLE dictate for us to obey without our yielding to Christ, to His words and to the Holy Spirit of Truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Absolutely @rebuilder 454
The debate continues but the attitude is the same ! ( Pre, post)
Sister , i dont care what the pope or anyone else might or would or even could say about ya . YOU know i loves ya .
Now hands up , cause its LORD praising time in the building and round the entire earth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the TRUTH for @rebuilder 454 @GRACE ambassador @marks @David in NJ

The LORD loved us BEFORE we loved HIM = 1 John 4:19

The LORD loves us more then we love HIM = John 15:13

The LORD does not want division in our midst = 1 Corinthians chapter 1

The LORD commands us to love one another = John 13:34

This is an IMPOSSIBLE dictate for us to obey without our yielding to Christ, to His words and to the Holy Spirit of Truth.
YEP . and as i watch many now embrace another version of love that rejoices not in the truth but in a lie
i fear for many , for the many who have not yet YEILED THEMSELVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD .
Satan is a liar .
Satan desires to be worshipped as GOD .
Satan knows how to quote scripture , but twists it .
Thus satan can say GOD IS LOVE , but will present another version of love that rejoices not IN THE TRUTH
but rather in a very broad path of lies
that rejoices not in the truth but in INQUITY .
That behaves itself UNSEEMINGLY .
The love that satan presents is a love that only the world can embrace
Satan is a liar
BUT THE LAMBS RESIST HIM THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST .
Satan desires to be worshipped as GOD
but lambs WORSHIP GOD ALONE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST .
For it is written thou shal love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart , mind , soul
and that is SOWN upon their hearts by the HOLY GHOST which hasgiven them the LOVE OF and FOR GOD , FOR CHRIST
above all .
Satan is wise , make no bones about that . IT is written he is wiser than daniel , it is written
he was given greater gifts above all the angels . BUT HIS WISDOM was tainted the day he fell in love
with the gifts and became wise in his own eyes and desired to be AS GOD .
HE can and will and does decieve any and all . man cannot outsmart him .
BUT LAMBS . now lets talk about lambs . THEY HAVE JESUS CHRIST . HE IS OUR WISDOM , HE IS OUR HOPE
and HIS WORD abides in us . HE KEEPS the lambs . And HIS VOICE THEY SHALL FOLLOW and HE KEEPS THEM .
And is able to KEEP them from falling . WE BETTER GET IN THOSE BIBLES . EVERY WORD WRITTEN is for our good
and by the SPIRIT will build us up that a lamb will not be tossed to and fro by the doctrines of men gone wrong .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have met a few staunch pre-tribbers but I question is that their only hope?

Persecutions and tribulations, suffering and afflictions is the lot of those who follow Christ.

Wishing it to be true this fairy tale of escape from such great tribulations. Had it been around just after the severe persecution of the newly formed believers of " the way", or the many many tribulations of "until death" that all who love Christ have suffered since it's inception ; they would have waited in naught for such Darby heresy.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A serious question......
Can a believer of Christ Jesus follow wholeheartedly the doctrines of man and still rightly divide the word of God?

Just pondering a thought.....

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have met a few staunch pre-tribbers but I question is that their only hope?

Persecutions and tribulations, suffering and afflictions is the lot of those who follow Christ.

Wishing it to be true this fairy tale of escape from such great tribulations. Had it been around just after the severe persecution of the newly formed believers of " the way", or the many many tribulations of "until death" that all who love Christ have suffered since it's inception ; they would have waited in naught for such Darby heresy.
If someone came up to me and said:
"Dear Brother, your belief in (soul sleep) is not true according to the Word"
i would ask them to please show me where in the Scriptures, so that i could SEE better.

Now i do not believe in 'soul sleep', but i did when i was first saved.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TO HE WE OWE ALL . ARISE one , arise all and follow the great SHEPARD OF THE SHEEP CHRIST JESUS .
Day by day , and week by week , month by month , year after year
i have watched peoples following a lie , a false hope , a false love that cannot save them .
And by grace for years have i warned . As the time draws nearer
the sadness in my heart for so many grows , as does my determination to expose all lies and false ones who do seduce the people .
BUT i cannot save them . All i can do is watch them perish under a lie .
What i can do that i will do , and that is this , POINT TO THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE THEM and DESIRED LIFE FOR THEM .
But if they reject HIM then its on them .
We must get in those bibles now . The cost for me to preach this truth and to expose lies , has been
being outcast and rejected , called hater , called even anti christ , and other names i just wont repeat .
And this is but the tip of the spear for what is to come against the true lambs .
IT wont just be words , SOON actions will , laws will cost us a whole lot more . For many even death will occur .
But fear not what is or what is coming . POINT TO JESUS while there still be time .
FORGIVING any and all who do hate you and persecute you , BUT NEVER CONFORM TO THE LIES and the lie .
WE WIN FOR JESUS HAS WON . DEATH WILL NOT HAVE THE VICTORY OVER US MY FRIENDS .
FOR JESUS has already conquered death and HE who had the keys of it . As for those who deny Christ
reject him , THE SECOND DEATH WILL AWAIT THEM . PREACH JESUS and all bible doctrine to all , to the last breath
and count the cost , having no fear of man or what he can do . SOCIETY IS GONNA GET WORSE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A serious question......
Can a believer of Christ Jesus follow wholeheartedly the doctrines of man and still rightly divide the word of God?

Just pondering a thought.....
NO . not if those doctrines of men contradict the rightly divided words of GOD .
HOWEVER a lamb can be pulled out of such doctrines by GOD and learn the RIGHTLY DIVIDED word BY THE SPIRIT .
The more a lamb learns the rightly divided word OF GOD , the effects of men and their twisted doctrines
DO FALL AWAY as eyes are opened and lambs no longer heed such twisted things .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO . not if those doctrines of men contradict the rightly divided words of GOD .
HOWEVER a lamb can be pulled out of such doctrines by GOD and learn the RIGHTLY DIVIDED word BY THE SPIRIT .
The more a lamb learns the rightly divided word OF GOD , the effects of men and their twisted doctrines
DO FALL AWAY as eyes are opened and lambs no longer heed such twisted things .
:Bestest::Zek::vgood::woot::woot::woot:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the trenches my friends the great and last hour is upon this world . Never the less
we look foward to the promise of the new heavens and the new earth .
TIMES will get much worse , i know that might seem hard to believe , cause its bad already .
But so long as we are in this world , this world and its every unifying relgions and peoples WILLL wax worse and worse
and they WILL COME as one against the last lambs standing and contending for the truth .
A world wide scourge is coming . Even now it grows within the minds and hearts of those who have went under a lie .
A lie that has turned them against GOD , against HIS CHRIST , THE VERY TRUTH which could have saved them
they reject more and more and the hatred against such truth only increases . THIS hatred
will lead them to the one who has planted this false love to unify them as one upon their hearts .
And under the headship of the liar and father of lies the world and its religions will believe
the time has come to RID THE EARTH of all who do not and did not conform to the lie .
EVERYTHING is falling in place now . The mystery of inquity has made a religion that all not in the lambs book
of life will believe and will unite as one under . What they call and consider to be love . IT WILL UNIFY THEM
it already is unifying them to be as one . But this love is also not only unifying them
but causing them to HATE more than ever the VERY GOD , CHRIST , TRUTH that could have saved them
AND those who still preach and live by HIM . ONLY SATAN could have done such a thing .
TO convince all religoins and the world that HE IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMAINTY
and that the GOD of the BIBLE and that CHRIST and his people ARE THE PROBLEM OF HUMANITY . HE DID THIS .
And now the hate increases , and soon it will lead all , not in the lambs book of life
TO SUPPORT the one who comes in his own fathers name to RID THE EARTH OF THE DANGEOUS ONES
AKA we will be seen as THOSE DANGEROUS ones . fear not sister . Fear not my friends .
IN THE END WE WIN . and we have overcome them for Greater IS HE IN US than he that is in the world .
BUT THE COST WILL BE THE COST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree @amigo de christo
The father of lies is standing against the FATHER OF TRUTH !
But the lambs heed him not as they heed not his prophets .
The lambs have overcome THEM . for greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world .
read again what john once wrote . He opens that chapter by saying TEST ALL SPIRITS
for many false prophets have entered .........
THE LIAR is HE WHO BELIEVETH NOT THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
And now their religoin has grown massive . But what did john tell his own .
But you have overcome THEM . THE FALSE ONES . lambs wont heed their voices .
Lambs heed ONLY the voice of the great shepard of the sheep .
Now i do leave us with a reminder from peter .
SEEING THEN that ye know these things , aka be established in the present truth ,
DO BEWARE , lest ye being led away with the error of the wicked fall from your own steadfastness .
Let no man , woman or child who nameth the name of JESUS CHRIST , fall for the all inclusive many path to GOD lie .
THE LIE that states , ONE DOES NOT have to BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST to be saved .
NOW JOHN would have called that OF ANTI CHRIST . today they call it GODS LOVE and HIS BRAOD path to him .
BUT LAMBS wont heed that lie . ANY SPIRIT , ANY PROPHECY , that DOES NOT TESTIFY OF JESUS CHRIST
But rather testifies of another broad path to GOD , IS COMING FROM SATAN not GOD .
GOD testified of HIS SON
Not of any other religion . OF HIS SON . and JOHN well said if any denies JESUS as the CHRIST
that is your liar , that is ANTI CHRIST . so we know well who is behind this OTHER FALSE BROAD ROAD LIE . ITS THE DEVIL .

InfamousBerean

Jul 22, 2023
North East Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spritual beings are not physical beings. Elohim is the Hebrew word meaning gods, and is used specifically and mainly to refer to God. God is not physical - He is (a) spirit (John 4:24). Everything physical is part of God's creation.

There is no such thing as a divine human. Jesus was a human while he was living here on the earth (Php 2:7-8), and he sacrificed his human life. He was not resurrected as a human being (that would be taking back his sacrifice). Just because he was able to appear (and disappear) in human form doesn't mean that he was a human being after his resurrection - he took on human form just as angels have and do on many occasions in order to communicate with humans.

Jesus now has the same divine nature as God, and we don't know what that is like. 1 John 3:2 (WEB):

(2) Beloved, now we are children of God, and it is not yet revealed what we will be. But we know that when he is revealed, we will be like him; for we will see him just as he is.​
1 Corinthians 15:44 (WEB):
(44) It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is also a spiritual body.​

There are no humans or physical beings in heaven - 1 Corinthians 15:50 (WEB):

(50) Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can’t inherit God’s Kingdom; neither does the perishable inherit imperishable.​

Heaven is not part of God's physical creation (the universe) and physical beings cannot live there. It most likely exists in more dimensions than our 4 dimensions (3 dimensions of space, plus time), so physical beings cannot experience it.
Elohim is used for YHWH but also used for other "Spiritual Beings" such as the Divine Council. This word unquestionably is also used in the plural apart from referring to YHWH.

It is a logical fallacy to say God can only be physical or spiritual. He can and is both according the the whole account of Scripture.

How did Christ decend If not first divine?

He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Ephesians 4:10 ESV

How did Jesus resurrect from the dead If not Human?

If we have this corrupt perishable body can it inherit the spiritual, physical and eternal?

2 Cor 12:2
If heaven is not physical, how could Paul have been in heaven in the body?

Rev 21:2
If Heaven is not physical, how could the physical new Jerusalem come down from heaven?

Rev 21:3
If God is not physical, how does He dwell with humanity?

Dan 7:13-14
If heaven is not physical, how do you explain a physical resurrected Jesus sitting at the right hand of God in heaven.

Rev 22:5
If God is not Physical, how is He the light for the people.

Gen 1:1
If heaven is not physical in what way was it created?

If it was not created why does Genesis 1:1 say otherwise?

In the Hebrew mind, why were the stars representative of those Elohim?

If not physical, how did the deceiver or the "sons of God" of Genesis 6 manifest physically?

Exodus 33
How did YHWH present Himself physically if He indeed is not physical?

Jude 1:9
If not physical, how do you explain the contending for Moses body by two elohim?

All the testimonials of Heaven in scripture describe a very physical place. How do you maintain a consistent hermeneutic and say it is not a physical place?

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador