I know, beat to death already, however....."666"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Various schemes for decoding these numbers result in such names as.....Euanthas, Lateinos and Nero Caesar (currently the favorite)
Others take 666 as a symbol for the trinity of evil and imperfection.

Taken from NIV

Soooooooooooooo....can't figure it out....don't want to figure it out.............becauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When we don't understand............satan peeks in and sayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"May i help you with this?.............this is the way i see it."
and that ol boy has hundreds of ways it can be understood.....so.....will leave still confused and no better off than when I started.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....I'll just stick with...................IT'S BAD RUN!!!! ;)

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:
Various schemes for decoding these numbers result in such names as.....Euanthas, Lateinos and Nero Caesar (currently the favorite)
Others take 666 as a symbol for the trinity of evil and imperfection.

Taken from NIV

Soooooooooooooo....can't figure it out....don't want to figure it out.............becauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When we don't understand............satan peeks in and sayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"May i help you with this?.............this is the way i see it."
and that ol boy has hundreds of ways it can be understood.....so.....will leave still confused and no better off than when I started.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....I'll just stick with...................IT'S BAD RUN!!!! ;)
Thank you for your response!

This passage is so convoluted that you nailed it again! It must be all your Bible thumping again 24/7. Put on you scholarly cap, and unconfound this passage. The wily devil is up to his marking again, ie, I'm right in front of you...catch up!

Old, running toward Jesus, Jack