"I quite like males with earrings": a low-key, respectful discussion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"I quite like males with earrings"

• Yes, I quite like it/am content with it

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No (with varying shades of emphasis)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Decline to comment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Not worried either way...

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Am I allowed to say that I quite like earrings in females, because I do! Lol
Guy? Well, whatever...
@Truman It's very widespread for men also.

It's been a custom for many decades now, hasn't it?

Some women don't feel dressed if they go out without their earrings in; though with my wife she feels that way if she hasn't put on her face.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman It's very widespread for men also.

It's been a custom for many decades now, hasn't it?

Some women don't feel dressed if they go out without their earrings in; though with my wife she feels that way if she hasn't put on her face.
I know...I have a piercing myself. Make sure you don't take your wife for granted. Thank the Lord for her everyday. Okay?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman Sorry about your health issue.

Sounds like she keeps her earring pairs together...

Maybe she now knows what to give you for Christmas... :)
Yeah...hair dye! Lol She says I'll look younger. I'm not old! I keep telling them, but I think there's something wrong with their hearing. Something must've gone wrong with the space-time continuum...perhaps I was kidnapped by Dr. Who and don't remember it! Too bad...I'd really like to remember meeting K-9!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She says that if I dyed my hair, I'd look 60...I think there's something wrong with her eyes, too! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman Do you think anyway that your daughter has internalized that you want to be able to put an earring in your ear piercing?
I doubt she remembers as it was awhile ago. I don't want to put an earring in my ear. I don't really think about it...if I had a woman in my life and she wanted me to wear one, I would.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I doubt she remembers as it was awhile ago. I don't want to put an earring in my ear. I don't really think about it...if I had a woman in my life and she wanted me to wear one, I would.

@Truman

Oh, sorry, I thought this was recently when you said:
I already asked my daughter-in-law if she had a single earring.

And of course, daughter-in-law, not daughter... :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman

Oh, sorry, I thought this was recently when you said:

And of course, daughter-in-law, not daughter... :)
I don't "want" as in desire to, or spend any time thinking about it. It was probably last year when I mentioned it to her and it was probably you that had me thinking about it in the first place. Like I said, it's neither here nor there to me.
My attention is on the Lord. Almost exclusively. I spend 23 hours a day alone in my room. I've been doing this for many years. The Lord has become quite real to me...nothing else satisfies me anymore. So I really don't think about things like earrings very much.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yeah...hair dye! Lol She says I'll look younger. I'm not old! I keep telling them, but I think there's something wrong with their hearing. Something must've gone wrong with the space-time continuum...perhaps I was kidnapped by Dr. Who and don't remember it! Too bad...I'd really like to remember meeting K-9!
@Truman Well, some men who keep their hair shaved bald wear earrings.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't "want" as in desire to, or spend any time thinking about it. It was probably last year when I mentioned it to her and it was probably you that had me thinking about it in the first place. Like I said, it's neither here nor there to me.
My attention is on the Lord. Almost exclusively. I spend 23 hours a day alone in my room. I've been doing this for many years. The Lord has become quite real to me...nothing else satisfies me anymore. So I really don't think about things like earrings very much.
@Truman The priority is to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), right?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I got a second hole above the original because I like the look of studs over hoops.

@Addy Doubles (or multiple holes) have been quite the trend for years and years.

But so is minimalism...all those now long grown up teens with multiple holes from years back, who now prefer completely bare earlobes... :)

Lots of men and boys have it done to their earlobes as well and I guess I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea also.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Wynona FYI, did you see this thread?

As mentioned to Addy, doubles (or multiple holes) have been quite the trend for years and years.

But so is minimalism...all those now long grown up teens with multiple holes from years back, who now prefer completely bare earlobes...

Lots of men and boys have it done to their earlobes as well and I guess I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea also.

(There's also the poll.)