I think the crucifix is a Satanic, twisted, perverted, counterfeit, trophy of the cross

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it immoral for Christians to kill an army of foreigners that come to their nation with the intent to enslave them?
Return evil for evil to no one--- (Do you think its evil for one to attack another)?
If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if thirsty, give him a drink. Romans 12:17-20- do not avenge yourselves. Vengeance is mine says the Lord( YHWH(Jehovah)

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Return evil for evil to no one--- (Do you think its evil for one to attack another)?
If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if thirsty, give him a drink. Romans 12:17-20- do not avenge yourselves. Vengeance is mine says the Lord( YHWH(Jehovah)
Is it immoral for Christians to kill an army of foreigners that come to their nation with the intent to enslave them?
OK, lets suppose an unjust aggressor breaks into your home, and is about slaughter your family with a machete. You are morally obligated to defend your family, using lethal force if necessary, as a last resort to stop the unjust aggressor. Offering coffee and donuts may not work. This summarizes the Just War Doctrine. Jesus isn't a flower child from the '60's.

Question:​

What qualifies as a war that is moral to wage?

Answer:​

The Catechism of the Catholic Church lays out the conditions for just war in paragraph 2309:
  • the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;
  • all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;
  • there must be serious prospects of success;
  • the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated. The power of modern means of destruction weighs very heavily in evaluating this condition.
The Catechism goes on to conclude in that same paragraph:
These are the traditional elements enumerated in what is called the “just war” doctrine. The evaluation of these conditions for moral legitimacy belongs to the prudential judgment of those who have responsibility for the common good.
three more articles here

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, lets suppose an unjust aggressor breaks into your home, and is about slaughter your family with a machete. You are morally obligated to defend your family, using lethal force if necessary, as a last resort to stop the unjust aggressor. Offering coffee and donuts may not work. This summarizes the Just War Doctrine. Jesus isn't a flower child from the '60's.

Question:​

What qualifies as a war that is moral to wage?

Answer:​

The Catechism of the Catholic Church lays out the conditions for just war in paragraph 2309:

The Catechism goes on to conclude in that same paragraph:

three more articles here
It would be impossible not to do harm to one who breaks in and threatens ones family. But a war is slaughter of those who really have done nothing but be forced by a govt to kill.
The Catholic Church has 0 right to lay grounds for anything. God has already done so. They have the right to listen to God in all matters.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It would be impossible not to do harm to one who breaks in and threatens ones family. But a war is slaughter of those who really have done nothing but be forced by a govt to kill.
The Catholic Church has 0 right to lay grounds for anything. God has already done so. They have the right to listen to God in all matters.
1681591674995.jpeg

I'm not trying to make you look stupid, you do a good job of that yourself.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 31451

I'm not trying to make you look stupid, you do a good job of that yourself.
The catholic young men killed for Hitler. Killed catholic young men who stood on the other side. If the clergy told the young men not to kill for him, he wouldn't have had enough armies to attack anyone.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The catholic young men killed for Hitler. Killed catholic young men who stood on the other side. If the clergy told the young men not to kill for him, he wouldn't have had enough armies to attack anyone.
Catholics were oppressed in Nazi Germany. 3 million Catholics in occupied Poland alone were killed by the Nazis. The Pope strongly and publicly opposed Nazism in the only encyclical written in German, it was smuggled into Germany and read in every pulpit at every Mass. It is well documented that Hitler plotted to kill the Pope. Show me documented evidence that Catholics killed for Hitler.
Historically the German Evangelical Church viewed itself as one of the pillars of German culture and society, with a theologically grounded tradition of loyalty to the state. During the 1920s, a movement emerged within the German Evangelical Church called the Deutsche Christen, or "German Christians." The "German Christians" embraced many of the nationalistic and racial aspects of Nazi ideology. Once the Nazis came to power, this group sought the creation of a national "Reich Church" and supported a "nazified" version of Christianity.

Hislopites have no use for facts, especially when the facts contradict their psychotic anti-Catholic agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip James

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I might go along with that if it is just me, but when it comes to my family...

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics were oppressed in Nazi Germany. 3 million Catholics in occupied Poland alone were killed by the Nazis. The Pope strongly and publicly opposed Nazism in the only encyclical written in German, it was smuggled into Germany and read in every pulpit at every Mass. It is well documented that Hitler plotted to kill the Pope. Show me documented evidence that Catholics killed for Hitler.
Historically the German Evangelical Church viewed itself as one of the pillars of German culture and society, with a theologically grounded tradition of loyalty to the state. During the 1920s, a movement emerged within the German Evangelical Church called the Deutsche Christen, or "German Christians." The "German Christians" embraced many of the nationalistic and racial aspects of Nazi ideology. Once the Nazis came to power, this group sought the creation of a national "Reich Church" and supported a "nazified" version of Christianity.

Hislopites have no use for facts, especially when the facts contradict their psychotic anti-Catholic agenda.
Its fact of history.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might go along with that if it is just me, but when it comes to my family...
I dont think self defense is wrong. Its being sent to another country who did 0 to you, sent to kill because govts oppose each other, is wrong.
But then again when Peter cut off the roman guards ear, Jesus was not pleased about it. Nor did Jesus return evil for evil, instead said-forgive them Father they know not what they do. Its a hard decision obviously.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont think self defense is wrong. Its being sent to another country who did 0 to you, sent to kill because govts oppose each other, is wrong.
But then again when Peter cut off the roman guards ear, Jesus was not pleased about it. Nor did Jesus return evil for evil, instead said-forgive them Father they know not what they do. Its a hard decision obviously.
1681774149120.png 1681774235756.png1681774369360.png 1681774832541.png1681774914986.png1681775015592.png

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even the darkness has some light.
Hislopites can't see anything but darkness. That's what makes Alexander Hislop so dangerous. Several Protestant sources have exposed him as a liar and a fraud, but you think he is righteous theologian.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hislopites can't see anything but darkness. That's what makes Alexander Hislop so dangerous. Several Protestant sources have exposed him as a liar and a fraud, but you think he is righteous theologian.
Satan knows more truth( light) than 99% of all the religions on earth combined. I never said Hislop was a righteous theologian, i do not know him. But he did share some truth that exposes those protestants as false religions. They dont like that truth do they.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan knows more truth( light) than 99% of all the religions on earth combined. I never said Hislop was a righteous theologian, i do not know him. But he did share some truth that exposes those protestants as false religions. They dont like that truth do they.
Lucky for you, CyB allows anyone to post anti-Protestant nonsense. People who fall for Hislop's lies have little or no education. Did you finish high school?

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lucky for you, CyB allows anyone to post anti-Protestant nonsense. People who fall for Hislop's lies have little or no education. Did you finish high school?
Hislop was 100% correct about the origins of easter. Beltis the queen of the heavens( false god worship) known as Astarte- called Ishtar on the Assyrian monuments from the Chaldean rites of spring false god worship celebration. The H is silent in Ishtar-it is pronounced eastar--So the religion that came out of Rome named that holiday after a false God. As well the dyed eggs of Pasch from a false god worship rites of spring= straight off the table of demons( 1 Cor 10:21)God says one cannot partake off that table and his table) was included and not spoken against by ones spiritual teachers when parents hand that to their children each year. Satan wins like this-2Cor 11:12-15--He uses love, sharing whatever it takes to mislead.
Another example of that is valentines day- a real life false god worshipped for centuries is included in that celebration= cupid.
One can reason falsely that its just all innocent, but it is not.
The same with Christmas as well. Pagan practices off the table of demons were included.
The encyclopedias have much info on these truths. So it is not bogus, its reality and Hislop was correct.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me show you who took the Cross, and Twisted it into a Satanic Symbol

2 people did this, most recently.

-
View attachment 31200

-
and Facebook
-

View attachment 31201
If it does not have Jesus on the Cross it's not worthy at all, because it's Jesus on the Cross that it's about, not the cross.

That Nazi symbol thing is pre Jewish ! and not to mention is Jewish or has origins in very early Judaism in fact.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crucifixion was very common in Jesus' time. The roads were lined with crucified men. Sometimes, they would even light the bodies to use as street lights. It was the Romans' way of saying, "Look what we can do to you!" An in your face, if you will.

The Crucifix is our answer to the Romans. "Yes, you can do that, but He has arisen, and we will rise again on the last day! Your crucifixion didn't work!" It's an in your face to them and all who are against Christ!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They allowed the young men to kill the members of their own religion on the allied side for Adolf Hitler, even after they saw he was a satanistic, power mad murderer.
Putin is a murderer as well.
Jesus taught-Love, peace, unity-- The NT condemns the slaughtering of one another, no religion headed by Jesus would ever allow it.
Biden is a murderer as well is he not ? He aborts healthy 9 month old baby's even and is proud of it ! not to mention he is the number one antagonist in the War going on in Ukraine and is so full of lies about everything !

W Churchill brought on WW2, he brought it all on and the UK was a wreck after it all, how many were killed in that load of BS let alone the hell that everyone went through.
Not to mention that if Hitler had targeted England only after the fall of France, the Nazis would of walked directly in easy as pie, especially if the Communist were on Hitler's side ? As both Hitler and Stalin were once mates who got along ok helping each other in military training etc.

W Churchill said 3 years before WW3, That Germany is going to get War wether she likes it or not ! So he and his crew were baying for War 3 years before hand in fact.
As a old Jew informed me in the early 70's that he blamed W Churchill for all of the Jews being killed ! and he had the numbers on his arm from being in the Nazi Camps.