If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forever punishment is also contrary to everything Jesus taught about love, forgiveness, and mercy.
Satan slipped you a counterfeit Jesus.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Of course. But if it guarantees them eternity in Heaven and saves them from Hell then it's a great blessing for them, in fact, the greatest blessing one could ever receive.

That's y'all's doctrine, not mine. Do you really think that our Lord and creator, in all of his infinite wisdom, devised such a nonsensical theology?

You're not following the logic of such a doctrine. I'm trying to open your eyes to the absurdity of it. Perhaps only the Holy Spirit can do thar for you.
"But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun."

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed but, if one believes that Hell is eternal and that all babies and young children are guaranteed Heaven, why then is it bad when they die? Isn't their death a great blessing for them?
People were created to walk the earth in fellowship with God.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun."
Yes, because they go straight to Heaven without having to live in this awful world. That's what that verse means. There are other similar verses.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, ALL people.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
Yeah, but BILLIONS won't like it!
Revelation 20

15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People were created to walk the earth in fellowship with God.
Calvinism says God burns babies.

"We may rest assured that God would never have suffered any infants to be slain except those
who were already damned and predestined for eternal death." - John Calvin

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick1966

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?​

So sad, very sad that professing Christians do not know nor understand the things written in the Bible., and thereby come up with wrong conclusions that all children go to heaven and that hell will exist forever.

Scripture reads in Psalms 58:3, "
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies."

When Jesus returns He will destroy this present world and will create a New Heaven and a New Earth and the elements with it (Revelation 21:1;
2 Peter 3:10-13).

Stop promulgating wrong teachings in these Christian forums! Are you not afraid to fall under Hosea 4:6?

To God Be The Glory

• Sad
Reactions: St. SteVen

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?​

So sad, very sad that professing Christians do not know nor understand the things written in the Bible., and thereby come up with wrong conclusions that all children go to heaven and that hell will exist forever.

Scripture reads in Psalms 58:3, "
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies."

When Jesus returns He will destroy this present world and will create a New Heaven and a New Earth and the elements with it (Revelation 21:1;
2 Peter 3:10-13).

Stop promulgating wrong teachings in these Christian forums! Are you not afraid to fall under Hosea 4:6?

To God Be The Glory
If babies go to Hell I don't see much hope for you.

Reactions: Lambano

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference between you and me is that I am a child of God and I know when I became saved. Can you say that for yourself?

To God Be The Glory
Children of God don't believe babies go to Hell! And Kingdom Hall knows almost ZERO about being a Christian but they are expert at twisting Scripture. That's what Kingdom Hall does, trains their NAIVE victims to TWIST the Hell out of the Bible.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even after God said so in Psalms 58:3-8???

Do you believe that Scripture says "Let God be true and all men liars!!!???"

To God Be The Glory
God didn't say babies go to Hell! If babies go to Hell you'll be there with them. They are more innocent than you. You don't believe in Hell but you believe babies go to Hell. lol

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't say babies go to Hell! If babies go to Hell you'll be there with them. They are more innocent than you. You don't believe in Hell but you believe babies go to Hell. lol
Do you even understand the meaning of Psalms 58:3-8 or are you playing dumb?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you even understand the meaning of Psalms 58:3-8 or are you playing dumb?
Yes I do understand. I'm not JW. I wasn't brainwashed for decades at Kingdom Hall. Babies don't go to Hell. Now where does it say babies go to Hell?

Psalm 58
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do understand. I'm not JW. I wasn't brainwashed for decades at Kingdom Hall. Babies don't go to Hell.
I see where your understanding is at fault. You think I'm a JW? Lol.

Besides, unsaved babies that die DO go to hell and wait for judgement! For the wages of sin is death.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see where your understanding is at fault. You think I'm a JW? Lol.
Then there may be hope for you. Yes, I got you mixed up with Aunty. Now where does it say babies go to Hell? It doesn't .

Psalm 58
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there may be hope for you. Yes, I got you mixed up with Aunty.
For your information, everyone has hope!!! The wages of sin is death! Everyone has the "Gates of Hell" hovering over their heads until God lifts it away.

I suggest you read, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11:

11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Shame on you. You can't even admit if you are saved or not.

To God Be The Glory

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For your information, everyone has hope!!! The wages of sin is death! Everyone has the "Gates of Hell" hovering over their heads until God lifts it away.

I suggest you read, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11:

11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Shame on you. You can't even admit if you are saved or not.

To God Be The Glory
You believe babies are WICKED! Don't preach to me. Have you ever had a baby? They are absolutely adorable! They are not wicked.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember this argument from some theology book (Reformed, obviously) for the doctrines of Original Sin and Total Depravity. It goes something like this:

"Babies are NOT innocent. They are completely self-centered. It's all about THEIR wants and needs. They want what they want when they want it, and they'll scream and cry until they get it. They have no respect for others' needs (like their parents' need to sleep). They are not yet capable of loving sacrificially; it's all transactional. They have no concept of obedience. Babies are the very epitome of 'Total Depravity'. No wonder they grow up to be sinners."

Surely I was sinful at birth,
Sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
- Psalm 51:5

Good thing God gives us the grace to blind us to this reality, or the human race would've gone extinct long ago.

We only believe God doesn't send babies to Hell because that would be monstrous - and we don't believe God is a monster.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: St. SteVen