If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that warped theology, Christians should kill their babies so that they are guaranteed to go to Heaven instead of risking an "eternity" in Hell by growing into adulthood and rejecting God and being condemned, right?

Of course, there is also the belief of predestiny where some little kiddies get sent to Hell FOREVER to be punished for things they didn't actually do but would have done, right?

Those doctrines are sound, theological, thought but the belief that Jesus will eventually save ALL people (as the Bible CLEARLY states) is crazy, right?

Most of you here think you are NOT of this world but you follow the world's version of Christianity, which isn't Christ's version.

@St. SteVen

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that warped theology, Christians should kill their babies so that they are guaranteed to go to Heaven instead of risking an "eternity" in Hell by growing into adulthood and rejecting God and being condemned, right?
Now, let's not give the pro-abortion rights lobby any more ammunition.

Reactions: The Learner

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course, there is also the belief of predestiny where some little kiddies get sent to Hell FOREVER to be punished for things they didn't actually do but would have done, right?

Those doctrines are sound, theological, thought but the belief that Jesus will eventually save ALL people (as the Bible CLEARLY states) is crazy, right?

Most of you here think you are NOT of this world but you follow the world's version of Christianity, which isn't Christ's version.

@St. SteVen
Truly disturbing post @Patrick1966. I would tend to think that the appropriate behavior for a Christian is to raise you children to love God and neighbor so that they are inline with Christ's teachings.

God loves us, values life and wants people to live long lives for the most part.

Last edited:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, let's not give the pro-abortion rights lobby any more ammunition.

Agreed but, if one believes that Hell is eternal and that all babies and young children are guaranteed Heaven, why then is it bad when they die? Isn't their death a great blessing for them?

If the reader believes in forever punishment and that all dead babies and young children are guaranteed Heaven then they need to explain how it's bad when they die. After all, that's THEIR theology, not mine.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My guess is that most here won't want to answer this very simple question because they dislike the answer. They can't defend their theology and so they flee from the discussion while continuing to parrot the demonic teaching that Jesus is incapable of bringing everyone to him and so he throws them into a place of eternal suffering.
Your doctrine is unbiblical and wrong.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My guess is that most here won't want to answer this very simple question because they dislike the answer.
Your logic is sound, though it leads to "Let us do evil so that good may come." (Romans 3:8)

I'm actually more concerned about those who DO like the answer. Something in this process, this intellectual framework we've set up has burned out our sense of justice and compassion in the name of fealty to The Book. But that's just me, darkening God's counsel with words without knowledge. (Job 38:2)

Reactions: dev553344

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
My guess is that most here won't want to answer this very simple question because they dislike the answer. They can't defend their theology and so they flee from the discussion while continuing to parrot the demonic teaching that Jesus is incapable of bringing everyone to him and so he throws them into a place of eternal suffering.
Your doctrine is unbiblical and wrong.
Why shouldn't you kill children? Because it is murder...

The purpose of life is to love, not merely to exist eternally. Though God put in us the desire for eternal life, that was to draw us to him.

It is also God's will that we do good works, and the work of the dead is finished. Good works are for displaying God's love.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@St. SteVen
The bible no where says all children go to heaven if they die. tghere is no biblical justification for that mythical "age of accountability".. that is a man made construct.

If God chooses to save young children, He told us it's "nonya". Which means none of your business! The only passage that even implies god saves chhildren apart from being born again is :

Romans 9:15-16

King James Version

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Otherwise what jesus said is absolute:

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible no where says all children go to heaven if they die. tghere is no biblical justification for that mythical "age of accountability".. that is a man made construct.

If God chooses to save young children, He told us it's "nonya". Which means none of your business! The only passage that even implies god saves chhildren apart from being born again is :

Romans 9:15-16​

King James Version​

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Matthew 18:2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Jack

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 18:2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
So you are saying chhildren are saved without being born again? and then they at some point lose their salvation and have to get born again--again?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 9:15-16​

King James Version​

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

I posted this, but also agree with what I've already said, that our obligation to God is to raise our children in a way pleasing to God. And others have pointed out what @Patrick1966 is implying in this thread is fairly offensive.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying chhildren are saved without being born again? and then they at some point lose their salvation and have to get born again--again?
Children are probably covered by Jesus. I don't believe children can even choose by free agency in full knowledge of the law to sin.

James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

But I'm not really sure the point @Patrick1966 is trying to make here.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

I posted this, but also agree with what I've already said, that our obligation to God is to raise our children in a way pleasing to God. And others have pointed out what @Patrick1966 is toying around with amounts to murder and is of the devil, not God.
I agree that a believer must raise their children in godliness and to learn to love the Lord.

but this passage is a metaphor and not a literal thing. Jesus is saying that we must come to Him like children (unbridled trust) He was not amking a doctrine saying that all children everywhere are saved and then have to get saved all over again.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously this would cause a problem for the parents. Maybe we should rethink this? - LOL
Oh, wait... you meant Damnationist parents, right? Never mind.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly disturbing post @Patrick1966. I would tend to think that the appropriate behavior for a Christian is to raise you children to love God and neighbor so that they are inline with Christ's teachings.

God loves us, values life and wants people to live long lives for the most part.
Very disturbing!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely incredible that 'Christians' believe that a child can go to Hell! How utterly Satanic!

• Love

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why shouldn't you kill children? Because it is murder...
Of course. But if it guarantees them eternity in Heaven and saves them from Hell then it's a great blessing for them, in fact, the greatest blessing one could ever receive.

That's y'all's doctrine, not mine. Do you really think that our Lord and creator, in all of his infinite wisdom, devised such a nonsensical theology?

You're not following the logic of such a doctrine. I'm trying to open your eyes to the absurdity of it. Perhaps only the Holy Spirit can do thar for you.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. But if it guarantees them eternity in Heaven and saves them from Hell then it's a great blessing for them, in fact, the greatest blessing one could ever receive.

That's y'all's doctrine, not mine. Do you really think that our Lord and creator, in all of his infinite wisdom, devised such a nonsensical theology?

You're not following the logic of such a doctrine. I'm trying to open your eyes to the absurdity of it. Perhaps only the Holy Spirit can do thar for you.
YOU are the one talking about murdering children, again!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your logic is sound

There's a mountain of scriptures that demonstrate that, eventually, ALL people will be with God in the end. Unfortunately most Christians ignore or, due to spiritual blindness, are unable to grasp them. I'm only trying to help others to know the true nature of Jesus and his plan based on the scriptures.

Logic is also helpful and when utilizing logic the doctrine of forever punishment becomes illogical.

Forever punishment is also contrary to everything Jesus taught about love, forgiveness, and mercy.