If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I parrot Jesus. You parrot Satan leading people to Hell fire.
You parrot false doctrines by fallible men that mistranslated early Greek and gave us "forever" Hell. Your King James Version (and others) translation is chock full of mistranslations. You're just too obstinate to see it.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You parrot false doctrines by fallible men that mistranslated early Greek and gave us "forever" Hell.
You're talking about our Bible.
Your King James Version (and others) translation is chock full of mistranslations. You're just too obstinate to see it.
Who made you a Greek expert? You? Name one Bible that says you're right. You're preaching doctrines of demons that lead people to Hell fire.

1 Timothy 4
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 4
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
He was talking about you.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
Oh, now you believe the Bible? lol

Doctrines of demons are what you preach when you say Satan will be saved!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Tomorrow

If you want to learn a lot of false doctrine, pay close attention to @Jack
Yeah, I quote Jesus all the time and Patrick attacks!

Mt 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quote Jesus all the time
No, you quote fallible men that mistranslated key parts of the orginial scriptures. That's why the KJV and many other English translations contradict THEMSELVES. I've shown you these numerous contradictions in those aforementioned translations. If a Bible contradicts itself, it's time to find one that doesn't.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
I'm sharing the proper translation with @Tomorrow for his cognizance.

Revelation 20:10 CLNT
10 And the Adversary who is deceiving them was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the wild beast and where the false prophet are also. And they shall be tormented day and night for the eons of the eons.

You see, Tomorrow, God works on us in ages, which the Greeks called "eons". Eons of the eons means the ages of the ages. That's not the same as "eternal" or "forever".

Tomorrow, which of the two verses below from the King James Version is correct because they cannot both be correct. One verse says that people go away into "everlasting punishment". The other verses says that Jesus is the savior of ALL men. If Jesus doesn't actually save all men then he is NOT the "savior of all men". So which verse is correct?

Revelation 25:46 King James Version
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

1 Timothy 4:10 King James Version
10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doctrines of demons are what you preach when you say Satan will be saved!
No, you quote fallible men that mistranslated key parts of the orginial scriptures. That's why the KJV and many other English translations contradict THEMSELVES. I've shown you these numerous contradictions in those aforementioned translations. If a Bible contradicts itself, it's time to find one that doesn't.
Oh that's right, you call our Bible "GARBAGE"!

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

10 And the Adversary who is deceiving them was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the wild beast and where the false prophet are also. And they shall be tormented day and night for the eons of the eons.

You see, Tomorrow, God works on us in ages, which the Greeks called "eons". Eons of the eons means the ages of the ages. That's not the same as "eternal" or "forever".

Tomorrow, which of the two verses below from the King James Version is correct because they cannot both be correct. One verse says that people go away into "everlasting punishment". The other verses says that Jesus is the savior of ALL men. If Jesus doesn't actually save all men then he is NOT the "savior of all men". So which verse is correct?

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
Is our faith rooted in the faith of Messiah?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So how long is God going to cook them? lol

You're jumping from translation to translation to please yourself. I'll bet the CLNT also says you're wrong. Is it online? I'd like to check it out.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're jumping from translation to translation to please yourself. I'll bet the CLNT also says you're wrong. Is it online? I'd like to check it out.
No I'm not. You are disingenuous. Frankly, Jack, I believe you're a narcissist that is here to demonstrate your superiority over others by defeating them in doctrinal arguments. Being right is more important to you than acknowledging the truth. Your Himalayan ego blinds you.

I provided the link earlier. Here it is again.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's right, you call our Bible "GARBAGE"!
The King James Version is a GARBAGE translation. Nobody should base their doctrine on that poorly translated "Bible".

Excerpt:
The lack of care the translators of the KJV gave to the original manuscripts is often maddening. But what is more maddening is that people, without even checking, blindly believe the lie that the KJV is somehow a perfect rendering of God’s word. It is not. In fact, it is a poor rendering of it.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Excerpt:

Unfortunately, many errors can be found in the King James Bible due to its translators using Latin readings that sometimes inaccurately conveyed what was in the original Hebrew text.

As if that were not enough, still more errors crept in to the KJV Bible because the translators, picked by King James to produce an English version of God's word, "read into" certain texts their own biases, prejudices and long held church doctrines. This inaccurate method of Bible interpretation is known as Eisegesis.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are certainly dedicated to attacking our Bible just like Satan!

"The CLNT has been called the Universalists’ Bible
. This is because the traditional translations of εἰς αἰωνα (for ever) and αἰωνιος (eternal) which imply unending punishment for unbelievers, are replaced by for the eon and eonian, which allow for Universal Reconciliation."