If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Scripture promises an Infinity of perfect peace and Righteousness ...then why are people trying to make it end after a thousand years with satan being loosed?

People want JESUS physically on Earth Ruling as a physical King ...just like the pharisees wanted. People won't turn from GOD when He is here with a physical Kingdom that is other worldly. satan being loosed ruins premill.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel uses "Son of Man" because it allowed JESUS to say He was The SAVIOR King without being put to death before it was too soon.

Who do Jews think Daniel 7:13-14 is about?

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to turn away from GOD in the Millennium Reign after His Return would be sin ...so if there isn't sin anymore, how are people going to be deceived by satan?

Reactions: APAK

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, your scripture has already been covered by other people in the thread.
I am talking to you not them

The Mount of Olives splitting isn't literal.
Then prophecy is useless, and has no purpose or meaning. We can make prophecy say whatever we want it to. And no one can say we are wrong
Go to 31:32min
I do not want to hear what someone else says, again I am talking to you.
Why is that last part of your Scripture talking about Egypt? That's done with.

Is The Woman of Revelation 12, Lady Wisdom (Proverbs 1:20-33; 3:13-20; 8:1-36; 9:1-12)?

12 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne

The child is Jesus,

the woman is Israel (12 sons of Israel)

The child was caught up to heaven after the cross. where he is today.

there is no other possible interpretation.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn’t make much sense for Israel to be fed and to flee …but maybe it does for The Wisdom of The Tree of LIFE.

Israel can be involved, but the purpose of Rev 12 is to show us The Wisdom of The Tree of LIFE that Spiritual Israel (New Jerusalem | Holy City) runs off of.
it does make sense. What did jesus tell them to do when they see the AOD spoken of by daniel

He told them to flee

Which is what they will do.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If JESUS would have become a physical King the first time He was here, it would have been giving into the beast and The Son of Man would have failed to become The King we have now.

if he is king now ruling, He is not doing very well. Or have you locked yourself in a closet and failed to see what has happened the last 2000 Years?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Fear of The LORD is Wisdom from The Tree of LIFE.
Fear because it takes Judgment from The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST to reach that Tree.

We are Reborn into The Kingdom with access to the correct Tree this time.

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

//You can't see what to fear when you eat from the wrong tree.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do the meek inherit the earth by overcoming the beast system?

Mat 5:5
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter is saying we are in an Age of Judgment right now.

2 Peter 3:7-9
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 1:4
One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

If there isn't going to be a new physical earth, then is Revelation being symbolic when it says new earth?

Does It tie into this? The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST?

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 1:4
One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

If there isn't going to be a new physical earth, then is Revelation being symbolic when it says new earth?

Does It tie into this? The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST?

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
We are those mansions

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are those mansions

i think you are onto something. The same greek word is only used in one other place as "abode":

Jhn 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

//Sounds like The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST to me.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS Renewed the Partnership to Rule with GOD that Adam and Eve ruined by choosing their own definitions of Good and evil (their own plan of life).

With JESUS in place, The Kingdom is Active now.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i posted this video on anther forum and got a Premill to expose a core issue, they don't think The Garden of Eden story mattered?:

"The video is wrong. Heaven is a separate place than Earth and always will be even when God the Father leaves heaven to live on the Earth. People call that "heaven on Earth" but that's incorrect language. It's really just a perfected Earth, devoid of sin and wickedness and pain and death."​

Why do they think Revelation talks about multiple Trees of LIFE?

Rev 22:2
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait a second, "twelve manner of fruits"? Revelation 12 has Lady Wisdom with 12 stars and other Scripture that says She is The Tree of LIFE.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think Revelation 12 is showing us satan attacking the grassroots Wisdom of early Christians that GOD Fed and Protected.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't JESUS already destroy death? He has the key.

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:54-57
King James Version

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

//The 70 weeks of Daniel says the end of sins.

Dan 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

//It means the 70 weeks of Daniel already happened. GOD doesn't extend His Prophecy Times anyways.

How can there be people that don't know they are in GOD'S Kingdom after His Return?

Reactions: APAK