If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sacrifice and Obligation is over because The Kingdom is in place.

Dan 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Premill response:
Sacrifice and Obligation is over because the LORD laid His Life down as a Sacrifice for our sins on the Cross.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because the LORD fulfilled the Law and HE nailed it to the Cross.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because on the third day HE rose from the dead.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because HE ascended back to the Father and is seated at the Right hand of God.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because HE poured out the Baptism of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

my response:
Great, so why do you try and say Daniel 9:27 is about the antichrist?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parable of the Marriage Feast

Mat 22:6
And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
Mat 22:7
But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

There is a difference between The Coming of Kingdom Reign 70 A.D. and Final Judgment.

Dan 9:26
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Luk 21:20
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Mat 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

"I think we have to assume that if a Jewish prophet in the first century warns the leaders of Israel about the wrath to come, tells them that trees which do not bear good fruit will be cut down, and uses the language of threshing, chaff, winnowing and fire, he is speaking, as the prophets did, about God’s judgment on Jerusalem."​

John the Baptist and the wrath to come

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's sacrilege to take the Prophecy of 70 Weeks and hand The MESSIAH'S Judgment/Fulfillment to the antichrist.

Premills are trying to make It about physical Israel instead of JESUS.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New Covenant was Confirmed in the last week.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Premills, it says "for they shall all know me," are you saying there isn't a New Covenant if everyone isn't Christian?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you say or think that symbolism is so much more deeper and true than literalism it was talking about what John the Baptist did for Jesus.

Think about it in verse 4 did John the Baptist literally straightened a literal path for Jesus to walk on or did he prepare the peoples repentant heats for Jesus?
You did not answer my question
How can you say or think that symbolism is so much more deeper and true than literalism it was talking about what John the Baptist did for Jesus.

Think about it in verse 4 did John the Baptist literally straightened a literal path for Jesus to walk on or did he prepare the peoples repentant heats for Jesus?
you did not answer my question.

Has all the world seen Gods salvation yet?

Is the man who precedes Jesus a literal person?

What is said in the middle has no bearing on interpretaint what was said literally. We find out what it means by looking at the two things that happen literally.

The point is. If we take the prophecy as written (Zach 14) and make it all an Allegory or symbolic. Then I have no way to determine when the prophecy was actually fulfilled

The prophecy you are talking about will be fulfilled WHEN ALL THE WORLD SEE’s.

Jesus said the gospel will go to all the world. Then the end will come.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Covenant with the Nation of Israel was conditional on their obedience. The Covenant with Abraham through JESUS was Everlasting.

490 years of ignoring the Rest of every Sabbatical year ...let slaves go and let the land recover ...they cared too much about money ...the beast system.
490 years of Daniel's 70 weeks ...there is no gap, GOD doesn't extend His Prophecy Times.

Daniel knew why the curse was on them.

Right before the 70 weeks in the same Chapter:
Daniel 9:11
Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

Deuteronomy 28:45
Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

"Daniel's clock started running when Ezra restored and rebuilt Jerusalem - and resumed the Sabbatical year - under the decree of King Artaxerxes. The commandment was issued in 458 BC. The Sabbatical year was fulfilled in 451 BC, which was when the 490-year clock commenced. This harmonizes with the start of Nehemiah's Sabbatical year in 444 BC."
Matthew 18:22
Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
//490 years ...the Seventy Weeks of Daniel.
Um no

Israel LIVIN in peace. Yes

Israel OWNING the land. NO!

The abrahamic covenant was a non conditional covenant

Only the mosaic was conditional

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New Covenant was Confirmed in the last week.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Premills, it says "for they shall all know me," are you saying there isn't a New Covenant if everyone isn't Christian?
They equals Israel

they will all know me.

when you take Israel out of the equation you make the word nonsensical

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is said in the middle has no bearing on interpretaint what was said literally. We find out what it means by looking at the two things that happen literally.

The point is. If we take the prophecy as written (Zach 14) and make it all an Allegory or symbolic. Then I have no way to determine when the prophecy was actually fulfilled

John 18:20 KJV
[20] Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
Maybe the word world is simply first century Israel?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 1:23 KJV
[23] If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rev 12 Woman is Holy, New, and Spiritual Jerusalem and also Lady Wisdom of The Tree of LIFE (HOLY SPIRIT) that later descends out of Heaven as The Bride (The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST).

Rev 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:3
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 9:10
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them UNTIL THE TIME OF REFORMATION.

Galatians 3:19
Wherefore then serveth the law? IT WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS, TILL THE SEED SHOULD COME to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Galatians 3:25
But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://whatdoesthebiblesay1.quora....y-Wisdom-of-The-Tree-of-Life-HOLY-SPIRIT-th-1

Lady wisdom, proverbs,

Is the creation what greater manifestation of God's wisdom than everything He ever created and those of faith are born through true wisdom faith in Christ,

Jesus references lady wisdom, and her seed as the woman's seed in revelation,

Luke 7:35
But wisdom is proved right by all her children.” (Jesus speaking.)

Who are her Children those who will have faith and will hear and see and will not be blind those who will find life

Revelation 12:17
Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Yes many think the church or Eve Mary but no it is quite rightly God's Wisdom who's riches are finer than choice Gold,

Those who persue what they will never have (satan persuing God's wisdom, folly)

Proverbs 23:5
Cast but a glance at riches(God's wisdom in this case), and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.

Rev 12
13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach

The woman/wisdom ther riches the dragon/satan covets he does not get so instead he wages war with the children of Wisdom those in Christ in Faith.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You also didn’t answer my question

Yes the whole world had heard the message Paul said it four times in the bible during his days

Yes John the Baptist was a real person who came before Jesus

If you read Zechariah 12-14 you will see it all happens in that’s day

Jerusalem was destroyed on the day in the first century

The spirit of grace was poured out on that day in the first century

They looked on the one that was pierced on that day in the first century

The shepherd was struck on the sheep scattered on that day in the first century

The people were cleansed of sin on the day in the first century

The living water the Holy Spirit flowed from Jerusalem to the world though the deciples on that day in the first century

Jesus stood on the mount of olives and gave the command to take the gospel to the world on that day in the first century and it shook the world

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You also didn’t answer my question

Yes the whole world had heard the message Paul said it four times in the bible during his days

Yes John the Baptist was a real person who came before Jesus

If you read Zechariah 12-14 you will see it all happens in that’s day

Jerusalem was destroyed on the day in the first century

The spirit of grace was poured out on that day in the first century

They looked on the one that was pierced on that day in the first century

The shepherd was struck on the sheep scattered on that day in the first century

The people were cleansed of sin on the day in the first century

The living water the Holy Spirit flowed from Jerusalem to the world though the deciples on that day in the first century

Jesus stood on the mount of olives and gave the command to take the gospel to the world on that day in the first century and it shook the world
Amen!!!

Reactions: Marty fox