If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We believe we are saved into the kingdom the moment of faith (well most of us do)
You can't Believe that because then you would have to answer this:

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't Believe that because then you would have to answer this:

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
What about it?

The kingdom of God has many aspects.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about it?

The kingdom of God has many aspects.

This bolded part means The Kingdom of The World became The Kingdom of GOD. It means it already happened and JESUS is Reigning now.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This bolded part means The Kingdom of The World became The Kingdom of GOD. It means it already happened and JESUS is Reigning now.
Jesus is reigning now?

If this is the what the world looks like when Jesus reigns. he failed miserably. So much for ruling with a rod of Iron.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is reigning now?

If this is the what the world looks like when Jesus reigns. he failed miserably. So much for ruling with a rod of Iron.

i'm not hearing an explanation for the Scripture.

JESUS said we rule by helping the poor and loving our enemies.

i think i get what you guys want now ...the same thing the pharisees did.

Our King rode in on a donkey ...think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm not hearing an explanation for the Scripture.

JESUS said we rule by helping the poor and loving our enemies.

i think i get what you guys want now ...the same thing the pharisees did.

Our King rode in on a donkey ...think about it.

The passage you quote is talking about the future return of Christ, when satan is bound.

Can you tell me when the following happened?

Zech 14:
3 Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

8 And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.

10 All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and fromthe Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses.

11 The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

13 It shall come to pass in that day
That a great panic from the Lord will be among them.
Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor,
And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand;
14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem.
And the wealth of all the surrounding nations
Shall be gathered together:
Gold, silver, and apparel in great abundance.

15 Such also shall be the plague
On the horse and the mule,
On the camel and the donkey,
And on all the cattle that will be in those camps.
So shall this plague be.

The Nations Worship the King
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12 is all things that already happened.

Is The Woman, Christianity?

12:5 Has JESUS being caught up unto GOD, and to his throne.

Rev 12:5

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

JESUS is already Ascended at this point in the Chapter.

Did Christianity flee from romans and Jews during and after The Book of Acts?

Rev 12:6

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And then it goes right into the war in Heaven.

Rev 12:7

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Is it connected to this?

Dan 12:1

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.​

Rev 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

JESUS is already back in Heaven (Rev 12:5)

Rev 12:10

Rev 12:13

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev Chapter 13 is about satan going after the remnant of Christianity.

Rev 12:17

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Christians were attacked for 42 months by nero

Rev 13:5

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you never answered my question above

as for rev 12.

The woman is Israel.

Sorry, your scripture has already been covered by other people in the thread.

The Mount of Olives splitting isn't literal.

Go to 31:32min

Why is that last part of your Scripture talking about Egypt? That's done with.

Is The Woman of Revelation 12, Lady Wisdom (Proverbs 1:20-33; 3:13-20; 8:1-36; 9:1-12)?

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is The Woman of Revelation 12, Lady Wisdom (Proverbs 1:20-33; 3:13-20; 8:1-36; 9:1-12)?

Rev 12:2

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Pro 1:20-21
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

Pro 8:1

Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

Pro 8:3-4

She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Pro 9:3

She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

--------------------------------------

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Pro 9:1

Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

1Sa 2:8

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Was Wisdom fed? Did satan attack the Tree of LIFE with the tree of knowledge? Is the "remnant of her seed" Christianity?

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Pro 3:18

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rev 12:2

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Pro 1:20-21
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

Pro 8:1

Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

Pro 8:3-4

She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Pro 9:3

She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

Pro 9:1

Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

Was Wisdom fed? Did satan attack the Tree of LIFE?

Pro 3:18

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

She’s the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She’s the Holy Spirit.

It doesn’t make much sense for Israel to be fed and to flee …but maybe it does for The Wisdom of The Tree of LIFE.

Israel can be involved, but the purpose of Rev 12 is to show us The Wisdom of The Tree of LIFE that Spiritual Israel (New Jerusalem | Holy City) runs off of.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Reign with CHRIST now by ruling the beast via dying to the beast system with The Reborn Kingdom Image of CHRIST.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is Jacob's Ladder, JESUS is our connection between GOD The Father and man, Heaven and Earth.

the tower of babel tried to do it without GOD.

Did Heaven and Earth pass away when JESUS became The Bridge? When JESUS Fulfilled The Law?
Did satan become bound by not being able to use The Bridge?

John 1:51
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is a King today because of His physical Resurrection.
He Started The Everlasting Reborn Kingdom Image.
You Reign over the beast by being a citizen today.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 3:18 KJV
[18] I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe