If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have two points to make about the clip....1. the 144k is not a literal number and 2. Even those today calling themselves Jews are not even of the blood line of Israel. They are mostly of the Khazarian converted tribe from about 700-900 AD of the Black Sea, and where dispersed in to Europe after a series of conflicts with the Russian tribes.

WOW! Really? So the pharisee religion of Judaism is based on people that can't even claim the bloodline? So JESUS actually Gave the real Jews their Final Judgment.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If individual Jews Repent, they will be Saved ...not on a national level.

The following ends the debate:

JESUS is The Truth ...you can't ignore The Truth when you are sitting next to Him in a Millennium Reign. WAKE UP.
Lev 26:
40 But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,

41 and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies;

if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt—

42 then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember;

I will remember the land.

You cant end a debate and say it is over, when your not even looking at the real question.

And once again. Your attitude is Christlike. I do not need to wake up. I have been fully awake for 40 years.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
scripture says otherwise..

Gen 15:
17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:

To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

so no I can't see it. Why can't you see this is land that Abraham walked on. and that these gentile people lived in, which was given to Israel
Well you read this scripture as in stone, of the historical past, and still are in the OT mindset and think like we are still under the physical ritualistic Law. This was not the end purpose of this scripture you have quoted EG. It became transformed with the advent of Christ and the NT. He refined the real purpose of the Promise of the Promised land don't you think. These Israelites never kept their end of the contract, because they never signed it. They took it for granted it (the physical land) would be given to them without faith. They never really placed faith in it as a nation, to their God as history shows. We, as faithful believers and a remnant of other before us, of faith in God did. and we are now all a part of that Promised land today, called the Kingdom of God.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW! Really? So the pharisee religion of Judaism is based on people that can't even claim the bloodline? So JESUS actually Gave the real Jews their Final Judgment.
You betcha...I've been preaching this point ever since I landed on this CB.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Premills think they are going to worship Physical LORD (King) GOD in this 1000 years?

John 4:22-24
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

This 1000 years is not even for pre-mills. They are in Paradise.

You do not even accept they are in Paradise in the here and now, but in a grave waiting to be resurrected.

They are already worshipping night and day in the temple of God in Paradise.

"Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them."

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lev 26:
40 But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,

41 and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies;

if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt—

42 then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember;

I will remember the land.

You cant end a debate and say it is over, when your not even looking at the real question.

And once again. Your attitude is Christlike. I do not need to wake up. I have been fully awake for 40 years.

If JESUS Fulfilled The OT then The Kingdom is now.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?
not sure how There is only One Immortal… can be taken out of context?
You claim you were quoting a verse. You did not reference a verse. You just posted words, and I am going to assume out of context to make an out of context point.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not mean Jesus will stop keeping his promise

Why do you Hate Israel so much? if they repent would it not be AWESOME to see we have a God who keeps his promises?

i was believing the same lie you are ...not long ago. i don't hate anyone, i hate the trick that makes you think the mark of the beast is something physical in our future. half the world is waiting from some physical temple to attempt to get Right with GOD.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you read this scripture as in stone, of the historical past, and still are in the OT mindset and think like we are still under the physical ritualistic Law. This was not the end purpose of this scripture you have quoted EG. It became transformed with the advent of Christ and the NT. He refined the real purpose of the Promise of the Promised land don't you think. These Israelites never kept their end of the contract, because they never signed it. They took it for granted it (the physical land) would be given to them without faith. They never really placed faith in it as a nation, to their God as history shows. We, as faithful believers and a remnant of other before us, of faith in God did. and we are now all a part of that Promised land today, called the Kingdom of God.
The promised land, Paradise, was the place promised to Adam, and not Abraham. Abraham was looking for Adam's promised land, not the geography on earth promised to Abraham, through Jacob.

Some on earth will not make it to Paradise. They will recieve the earthly kingdom promised to Abraham that is not by faith, but by sight.

Most here argue about that which they seem to know nothing about to prove their human theology. They change God's Word to suit their eschatology.

If you want to really be technical, one would have to assume that even Ishmael has some stake in current geography as well as Jacob, since you pick out one seed, as Jesus. Jesus never had any physical offspring. So giving an earthly possession to Jesus' physical offspring is a mute point, when there are other physical offspring. One is then mixing metaphor and literal and claiming one has superior authority over the other.

That just gets us back to the point about Paradise in heaven and Israel on earth, and one does not cancel out the other. At least not until New Jerusalem comes down and takes up space on earth. Then Israel will be replaced once again by a Garden/Paradise.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was believing the same lie you are ...not long ago. i don't hate anyone, i hate the trick that makes you think the mark of the beast is something physical in our future. half the world is waiting from some physical temple to attempt to get Right with GOD.
What Lie?

God promised them land

He then told them if they obey they will be blessed. If they disobey they will be punished.

The then told them, even after they are punished the worst punishment, If they repent. God will remember his promise to them

Thats nt a lie, thats the facts.

As for the mark of the beast. If you think that is fake. Well I do not know how to help you.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The promised land, Paradise, was the place promised to Adam, and not Abraham. Abraham was looking for Adam's promised land, not the geography on earth promised to Abraham, through Jacob.

Some on earth will not make it to Paradise. They will recieve the earthly kingdom promised to Abraham that is not by faith, but by sight.

Most here argue about that which they seem to know nothing about to prove their human theology. They change God's Word to suit their eschatology.

If you want to really be technical, one would have to assume that even Ishmael has some stake in current geography as well as Jacob, since you pick out one seed, as Jesus. Jesus never had any physical offspring. So giving an earthly possession to Jesus' physical offspring is a mute point, when there are other physical offspring. One is then mixing metaphor and literal and claiming one has superior authority over the other.

That just gets us back to the point about Paradise in heaven and Israel on earth, and one does not cancel out the other. At least not until New Jerusalem comes down and takes up space on earth. Then Israel will be replaced once again by a Garden/Paradise.
Um Abraham walked that land

He was told he would never own it. But after 400 years his offspring would

Just because abraham looked to a higher place and felt it more special does not negate the fact of what God promised him is real land.

I look at many of Gods promises and things he has given me, Just because I look forward to the eternal ones more than I do the temporal ones does not make the temporal ones not true. They are just as mine as the eternal ones are.