If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nokay.

Here's some more:
"...theirs IS the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:3
Not 'will be'. Not 'might be.'
IS ... NOW - present tense
"...theirs IS the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:10
Not 'will be.' Not 'might be.'
"...Jerusalem ... IS the city of the great King."
Matthew 5:35
Not 'will be.' Not 'might be.'
Jesus is the Great King NOW.
"...seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God, ..."
Matthew 6:33
How can we make our number one priority to actively seek something that does not yet exist?
The kingdom is NOW.

All liars claim that the most important aspects of Christianity are far away from us. That they already happened a long time ago and no longer matter. Or that they are far away in the future and not a concern right now.

The Pre-Trib rapture (lie) is not here yet so don't concern yourself. If you don't make it, you'll get a second chance in the Great Trib.

The Millennium reign of Christ and His kingdom (lie) is not here yet so don't concern yourself. If you don't make it in this life, you'll get a second chance in the Millennium.

The 10 Commandments are a thing of the distant past so don't concern yourself with those (lie). None of that is important at this point in time.

All lies of the enemy and his advocates.

"Blessed are they that do His Commandments (NOW), that they may have right to the Tree of Life (Jesus), and may enter in through the gates into the city (the kingdom).

For without are dogs (Christians who return to their sins), and sorcerers, and whoremongers (adulterers), and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."
Revelation 22:14-15

These are all outside the kingdom NOW.

Here is another one you MISSED:

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

KJV

That word "within" means 'inside'. It means the "kingdom of God" is inside those who believe on Jesus Christ. Why? Because it is of The Spirit for this present world, not in any one physical location.

But will Christ's Kingdom be 'literally' manifest upon this earth some day? YES! At His future RETURN!

Today's little Church buildings, men's organizational Church systems, seminary schools, etc., that's not Christ's Kingdom.

So ANYONE who aligns with the 'kingdom now' deceived folks are going to be led to push for the coming one-world government system of the devil, because that is of THIS PRESENT WORLD, and is NOT Christ's Kingdom. The kingdom now folks are actually little 'globalists' today hiding in sheep's clothing.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another one you MISSED:

20 And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

KJV
I'm with you so far.
That word "within" means 'inside'. It means the "kingdom of God" is inside those who believe on Jesus Christ. Why? Because it is of The Spirit for this present world, not in any one physical location.
Uh-huh.
But will Christ's Kingdom be 'literally' manifest upon this earth some day?
You say that Christ's Spirit resides in all those who have it, and that those people are all over the entire world; not in any one physical location.

Do you purposely ignore the fact that humans have a spirit within them even before they receive the Holy Spirit; and that they are physically alive upon this physical world today?

If so, you ignore the fact that Christ is alive, upon the earth - physically, right now - today. He indwells all those who believe and have received Him. Therefore, His kingdom IS 'literally' manifest upon this earth ... TODAY.
Today's little Church buildings, men's organizational Church systems, seminary schools, etc., that's not Christ's Kingdom.
Couldn't agree more.
So ANYONE who aligns with the 'kingdom now' deceived folks are going to be led to push for the coming one-world government system of the devil, because that is of THIS PRESENT WORLD, and is NOT Christ's Kingdom. The kingdom now folks are actually little 'globalists' today hiding in sheep's clothing.
Who, and where, are these Kingdom Now folks that YOU are referring to? Because I can tell you they are not in the churches and organizations you are referring to.

Almost every single modern mainstream church today teaches the exact same nonsense that you, and your cronies, are pushing: That of the Pre-Mil horse poo agenda.

I know of only ONE big name Pastor who supports Amil and that is Voddie Baucham. I'm not even a fan, but I'm aware that he, alone, teaches it.

Those who are teaching, and preaching, Amillennialism are very much in the background. They are all marginalized by the mainstream trend of Pre-Mil.

So, contrary to your false claim, they are in the stark minority, traveling down the narrow path - with Christ's Spirit leading them in Truth to Salvation.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you so far.Uh-huh.You say that Christ's Spirit resides in all those who have it, and that those people are all over the entire world; not in any one physical location.

Do you purposely ignore the fact that humans have a spirit within them even before they receive the Holy Spirit; and that they are physically alive upon this physical world today?

You should have picked up on God's Word revealing that His Kingdom is one of Spirit, and not flesh...

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

KJV

I'll show you a mystery revealed by the above; as long as we are in a fleshy world, and in flesh bodies, God's future 'literal' Kingdom has NOT come yet. Why? Because flesh and bones cannot... inherit that future Kingdom, like Paul says above. That goes back to what Jesus was saying that the Kingdom does not come by observance, because the Kingdom is 'inside' us, meaning of The Spirit.

Now then, about our 'spirit'. Per Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 when we die, our flesh goes back to the earth where it came from, and our 'spirit' goes back to God Who gave it. And in Matthew 10:28, Jesus showed that our 'soul' does not die at flesh death. The New Testament reveals our spirit and soul are attached together, and can be separated from our flesh body. The Old Testament (like Eccl.12) only teaches that our flesh and spirit are separate operations.

If so, you ignore the fact that Christ is alive, upon the earth - physically, right now - today. He indwells all those who believe and have received Him.

I never denied that Christ's Spirit dwells in those who believe on Him, since He promised that to believers. And Paul even said that if a man has not the Spirit of Christ, then he is none of His (Romans 8:9).

Therefore, His kingdom IS 'literally' manifest upon this earth ... TODAY.Couldn't agree more.

Nope; Christ's Kingdom is NOT here on earth yet 'literally'. It is only manifested in Spirit today for this present world. As I have said, a Church BUILDING or organization of men is NOT Christ's literal Kingdom to come, as much as some men would like to think it is. Jesus said His Kingdom is NOT of this world, otherwise His servants would fight (John 18:36). I shouldn't have to keep repeating that verse to you.

So WHEN will Jesus' servants fight, and help bring in His Kingdom?

Many in the early Church thought that time began in the centuries after Christ, and tried to seize Jerusalem and the holy land through the Christian crusades. Many lives were lost, and the Kingdom in the holy land idea did not pan out. Why? Because ONLY BY JESUS' RETURN is how His Kingdom will LITERALLY be setup on this earth!

Who, and where, are these Kingdom Now folks that YOU are referring to? Because I can tell you they are not in the churches and organizations you are referring to.

Especially Charismatics, but not just one single denomination. See What is Kingdom Now teaching? | GotQuestions.org

and...

What Is Kingdom Now Teaching?

Almost every single modern mainstream church today teaches the exact same nonsense that you, and your cronies, are pushing: That of the Pre-Mil horse poo agenda.

Well, I'll put it this way. God's Word teaches that MY LORD JESUS WILL... RETURN BACK TO THIS EARTH in the near future, LITERALLY. And THAT is when He will reign over ALL NATIONS upon this earth, which has NEVER happened yet to this day!

So IF you don't like what God's Word teaches about that, then you reveal you have an AGENDA OF MEN you are following instead!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"For thine IS the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen."
Matthew 6:13

Jesus' own words in teaching how to pray to the Father. KJV

For anybody who is truly Sola Scriptura, this is the final word on the matter.

Most only accept Scripture's plain teaching today IF it fits into their modern translations, word definitions, fabricated histories and revisions.

Because this verse is so definitive on the matter, it has been removed and silenced with ridicule and belittling of any and all who even consider it to be Scripture.

“Through Him, with Him and in Him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor is yours, almighty Father, for ever and ever.”

The doxolgy said at the height of every Mass.

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have picked up on God's Word revealing that His Kingdom is one of Spirit, and not flesh...

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

KJV

I'll show you a mystery revealed by the above; as long as we are in a fleshy world, and in flesh bodies, God's future 'literal' Kingdom has NOT come yet. Why? Because flesh and bones cannot... inherit that future Kingdom, like Paul says above. That goes back to what Jesus was saying that the Kingdom does not come by observance, because the Kingdom is 'inside' us, meaning of The Spirit.

Now then, about our 'spirit'. Per Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 when we die, our flesh goes back to the earth where it came from, and our 'spirit' goes back to God Who gave it. And in Matthew 10:28, Jesus showed that our 'soul' does not die at flesh death. The New Testament reveals our spirit and soul are attached together, and can be separated from our flesh body. The Old Testament (like Eccl.12) only teaches that our flesh and spirit are separate operations.

I never denied that Christ's Spirit dwells in those who believe on Him, since He promised that to believers. And Paul even said that if a man has not the Spirit of Christ, then he is none of His (Romans 8:9).

Nope; Christ's Kingdom is NOT here on earth yet 'literally'. It is only manifested in Spirit today for this present world. As I have said, a Church BUILDING or organization of men is NOT Christ's literal Kingdom to come, as much as some men would like to think it is. Jesus said His Kingdom is NOT of this world, otherwise His servants would fight (John 18:36). I shouldn't have to keep repeating that verse to you.

So WHEN will Jesus' servants fight, and help bring in His Kingdom?

Many in the early Church thought that time began in the centuries after Christ, and tried to seize Jerusalem and the holy land through the Christian crusades. Many lives were lost, and the Kingdom in the holy land idea did not pan out. Why? Because ONLY BY JESUS' RETURN is how His Kingdom will LITERALLY be setup on this earth!

Especially Charismatics, but not just one single denomination. See What is Kingdom Now teaching? | GotQuestions.org

and...

What Is Kingdom Now Teaching?

Well, I'll put it this way. God's Word teaches that MY LORD JESUS WILL... RETURN BACK TO THIS EARTH in the near future, LITERALLY. And THAT is when He will reign over ALL NATIONS upon this earth, which has NEVER happened yet to this day!

So IF you don't like what God's Word teaches about that, then you reveal you have an AGENDA OF MEN you are following instead!
Ha. Nope. Just the Bible; as always.

Here's a question for you:

If Jesus and the Father make their abode (their HOME) with us where we are physically, .... where are Jesus and the Father?

Hint: The answer is in the question.

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. ... If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode (home) with him."
John 14:21-23

Again: If Jesus and the Father come to live inside of a man who exists physically upon the earth, if they make their home with him, ..... where then are Jesus and the Father at that time?

And if they do this with all True Believers all over the earth, in every nation, where then are Jesus and the Father???

What? Know ye not that your (PHYSICAL BODY UPON THE EARTH) IS the Temple of (GOD) which is in you?
1 Corinthians 6:19
Exactly.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Jesus and the Father make their abode (their HOME) with us where we are physically, .... where are Jesus and the Father?

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. ... If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode (home) with him."

Again: If Jesus and the Father come to live inside of a man who exists physically upon the earth, if they make their home with him, ..... where then are Jesus and the Father at that time?

And if they do this with all True Believers all over the earth, in every nation, where then are Jesus and the Father???

What? Know ye not that your (PHYSICAL BODY UPON THE EARTH) IS the Temple of (GOD) which is in you?
Exactly.
Wow, yes, Entering The Kingdom is Entering a Living Relationship with CHRIST!

Reactions: GEN2REV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are not following The Bible. You are following men's leaven fragments, like the baskets of many fragments that the Apostles gathered up after the feeding of the multitudes (Mark 8:15-21). That is why you can't understand someone who actually DOES STAY in God's Word as written, like myself.

Paul's idea in 1 Corinthians 6:19 is simply about the flesh body serving as a "temple" for The Holy Spirit to dwell in. Our 'spirit' inside our flesh is actually what is affected by The Holy Spirit, NOT our flesh. But what we do while in our flesh can affect our 'spirit' with soul that is inside it. There are both sins of the flesh (fornication, adultery), and sins of the spirit (i.e., idol worship).

1 Cor 6:19
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
KJV

Thus you STILL need to remember what Apostle Paul said about GOD'S FUTURE KINGDOM STILL YET TO COME...

1 Cor 15:48-52

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
KJV

Our flesh body is NOT the real us. It is only a vehicle of this present world for our spirit-soul. At death our flesh is cast off (Ecclesiastes 12:5-7). And like Lord Jesus said in John 3:6, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not following The Bible. You are following men's leaven fragments, like the baskets of many fragments that the Apostles gathered up after the feeding of the multitudes (Mark 8:15-21). That is why you can't understand someone who actually DOES STAY in God's Word as written, like myself.

Paul's idea in 1 Corinthians 6:19 is simply about the flesh body serving as a "temple" for The Holy Spirit to dwell in. Our 'spirit' inside our flesh is actually what is affected by The Holy Spirit, NOT our flesh. But what we do while in our flesh can affect our 'spirit' with soul that is inside it. There are both sins of the flesh (fornication, adultery), and sins of the spirit (i.e., idol worship).

1 Cor 6:19
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
KJV

Thus you STILL need to remember what Apostle Paul said about GOD'S FUTURE KINGDOM STILL YET TO COME...

1 Cor 15:48-52

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
KJV

Our flesh body is NOT the real us. It is only a vehicle of this present world for our spirit-soul. At death our flesh is cast off (Ecclesiastes 12:5-7). And like Lord Jesus said in John 3:6, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
None of those verses contradict anything I'm saying.

The kingdom is now AND in the future.

NO, our physical bodies do not inherit it.

What is it the devil is after, our physical bodies or our souls/spirits? He is after our spirits/souls because that is what God is after. His main goal is to keep God from acquiring those souls He wishes to acquire. The devil tests us and tempts us through our physical bodies, but the soul is the true real estate he is after.

God is infiltrating the devil's territory with His ever-expanding kingdom. He is invading the devil's land and taking away his citizens to work for Him in His army.

That is what is taking place now, and has been since Christ's time upon the earth.

Try as he might, the devil cannot stop it. He can diminish God's efforts, but he cannot stop the spread of God's spiritual kingdom that is expanding throughout this fallen physical world of which the devil is currently prince and ruler.
1 John 5:19

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of those verses contradict anything I'm saying.

The kingdom is now AND in the future.

That right there in bold is you contradicting yourself. Lord Jesus said His Kingdom is NOT of this world (meaning this present world).

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
KJV

How many times must I repeat what Jesus said there above??

The Kingdom by The Holy Spirit is what is with those who believe on Jesus today, but His literal... Kingdom is NOT here in this present world. So the "Kingdom Now" theories from men are false, because they are designed to deceive believers into putting their trust in THIS PRESENT WORLD, when God's Word has told us this present world is preserved to destruction by fire! (2 Peter 3).

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just stubbornly refusing to accept the Truth; and it's not because you don't know what you're saying is wrong, either.
That right there in bold is you contradicting yourself. Lord Jesus said His Kingdom is NOT of this world (meaning this present world).
This contradicts nothing. The Lord's kingdom is not OF (from) this physical world that the devil rules.

Look at your own verse:
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. KJV
How many times must I repeat what Jesus said there above??
Until you finally get it, I guess.
The Kingdom by The Holy Spirit is what is with those who believe on Jesus today,
Yep and it wasn't that way when He spoke that verse, was it?
but His literal... Kingdom is NOT here in this present world.
It is. It exists in, and through, all those who have His Spirit at this moment, and it has been held up by all those since Pentecost.
So the "Kingdom Now" theories from men are false, because they are designed to deceive believers into putting their trust in THIS PRESENT WORLD,
It's not a theory when the Bible teaches it and it's certainly not false for the same reason. We put our trust in Jesus Christ, as always.
when God's Word has told us this present world is preserved to destruction by fire! (2 Peter 3).
That makes no difference at all. This present world WILL be judged with fire when Jesus returns physically with all His Saints and His army of Angels - it will be the Day of the Lord, the Wrath of God upon the physical earth and all its wicked inhabitants.

So what?

Then comes The End when He will deliver up this current kingdom to the Father.
1 Corinthians 15:24

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just stubbornly refusing to accept the Truth; and it's not because you don't know what you're saying is wrong, either.
This contradicts nothing. The Lord's kingdom is not OF (from) this physical world that the devil rules.

Look at your own verse:Until you finally get it, I guess.Yep and it wasn't that way when He spoke that verse, was it?It is. It exists in, and through, all those who have His Spirit at this moment, and it has been held up by all those since Pentecost.It's not a theory when the Bible teaches it and it's certainly not false for the same reason. We put our trust in Jesus Christ, as always.That makes no difference at all. This present world WILL be judged with fire when Jesus returns physically with all His Saints and His army of Angels - it will be the Day of the Lord, the Wrath of God upon the physical earth and all its wicked inhabitants.

So what?

Then comes The End when He will deliver up this current kingdom to the Father.
1 Corinthians 15:24

You OBVIOUSLY do not understand what the "Kingdom Now" ideas are about.

Those who say Jesus' Kingdom is already manifest ON EARTH today align with the false idea that it is OUR JOB to help Jesus bring that Kingdom about NOW, DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD!

Did you get that, His Kingdom now DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD! That idea is not simply about His Kingdom being in spirit. The "Kingdom Now" ideas are about false belief that WE must convert the WHOLE WORLD before Jesus can return! And that is NOT WRITTEN.

So when you guys go claiming Jesus' Kingdom is here already on earth, THAT... in actuality is the false doctrine you guys are proclaiming, which is AGAINST what Lord Jesus Himself said, and against The Bible revelation that this PRESENT WORLD is preserved unto destruction by fire! (2 Peter 3)

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You OBVIOUSLY do not understand what the "Kingdom Now" ideas are about.

Those who say Jesus' Kingdom is already manifest ON EARTH today align with the false idea that it is OUR JOB to help Jesus bring that Kingdom about NOW, DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD!

Did you get that, His Kingdom now DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD! That idea is not simply about His Kingdom being in spirit. The "Kingdom Now" ideas are about false belief that WE must convert the WHOLE WORLD before Jesus can return! And that is NOT WRITTEN.

So when you guys go claiming Jesus' Kingdom is here already on earth, THAT... in actuality is the false doctrine you guys are proclaiming, which is AGAINST what Lord Jesus Himself said, and against The Bible revelation that this PRESENT WORLD is preserved unto destruction by fire! (2 Peter 3)
I don't care about any of that. I never claimed to be part of any current "kingdom now movement."

I'm simply saying that the kingdom of heaven exists right now upon the earth. That's ME. GEN2REV saying that. Not some member of some movement that has specific guidelines and statutes, etc.

The kingdom of heaven is now - PER SCRIPTURE.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stubborn against the DEVIL'S TEACHING in some pulpits today?, yes you are right, I am stubborn against the devil's teaching through his servants. I believe what Jesus said...

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence.

KJV

Lord Jesus has NOT inherited David's throne today yet either! David's throne is an EARTHLY throne. He at present is sitting on the RIGHT HAND of The Father's throne in Heaven...

1 Peter 3:21-22
21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.
KJV

Even in Luke 4, we are shown that Satan has been given power over the nations during this PRESENT WORLD, because he offered them to Christ if He would follow him, and said he could offer them because it was given him. This is even why Paul uses the analogy of those of Faith in OT times were like strangers and pilgrims on this earth, because they desired a better country, that is a heavenly one where God is not ashamed to be called their God (Hebrews 11:13-16).

That's what all those of Faith are today, strangers and pilgrims upon this present earth. This earth the way it is today is NOT our real home. Our real home is in Heaven with The LORD.

So when those on the false "Kingdom Now" doctrine try to say TODAY, HERE ON EARTH, is Christ's Kingdom manifested, they GO AGAINST what Christ and His Word teaches! This is because Christ's Kingdom will actually have literal 'substance', and it will be here 'on earth', in the future at His return, when He and His elect will reign over ALL PEOPLES. That is a lot different than His Kingdom manifested in our hearts and minds today only. Even the pagans today are beginning to desolate Christian Church buildings in the West, and have plans to destroy those buildings, showing the buildings cannot be His Kingdom proof:

Christian Church in Florida Torched-Muslim Graffiti Left on Walls - John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Anti-Christian graffiti mars Bath Township church

Vandals leave anti-Christian graffiti at Halifax church

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care about any of that. I never claimed to be part of any current "kingdom now movement."

I'm simply saying that the kingdom of heaven exists right now upon the earth. That's ME. GEN2REV saying that. Not some member of some movement that has specific guidelines and statutes, etc.

The kingdom of heaven is now - PER SCRIPTURE.

You are so... funny!

In one part of your above post you say you are not part of the 'Kingdom Now' men's tradition movement. And by the end of your post, you turn around and proclaim that the kingdom of heaven is here NOW! How deluded can one be?!#%^&*?

John 18:36 with what Jesus Himself said obviously means nothing to you, and that IS SCRIPTURE.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by the end of your post, you turn around and proclaim that the kingdom of heaven is here NOW! How deluded can one be?!#%^&*?
How deluded indeed?

Do you not believe that certain passages within Scripture exist?

Do you not believe we are upon the earth physically right now?

Because I can assure you that we are. Maybe you're not, but I am.

So we can't see the kingdom of God because it's ... where??

"within - in the midst of - us"

And, once again, where are we?

This is easy, Dave. I know you can do it.

Where are we, Dave?

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How deluded indeed?

Do you not believe that certain passages within Scripture exist?

Do you not believe we are upon the earth physically right now?

Because I can assure you that we are. Maybe you're not, but I am.

So we can't see the kingdom of God because it's ... where??

"within - in the midst of - us"

And, once again, where are we?

This is easy, Dave. I know you can do it.

Where are we, Dave?

Have you actually sought... a post under today's globalists working for a "one world government"? (their label, not mine).

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you actually sought... a post under today's globalists working for a "one world government"? (their label, not mine).
Nice dodge, Dave.

Super.

Just Super!
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such arrogance. You can't hope to understand the truth while you are so puffed up with pride. Humble yourself while you can before God does.

Scripture teaches that Christ reigns now (Matt 28:18, Eph 1:19-23, etc.) and we are in Christ's kingdom right now, as evidenced by passages like this one:

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Christ is not going to establish a kingdom at His return that He already established long ago with His death and resurrection. He is going to deliver His kingdom to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The word "then" in verse 24 means "at that time". At what time? At His second coming. That lines up with Matthew 13:36-43 which teaches that believers will "shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father" at the end of the age, which is when Christ will return (Matt 24:3).

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such arrogance. You can't hope to understand the truth while you are so puffed up with pride. Humble yourself while you can before God does.

Scripture teaches that Christ reigns now (Matt 28:18, Eph 1:19-23, etc.) and we are in Christ's kingdom right now, as evidenced by passages like this one:

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Christ is not going to establish a kingdom at His return that He already established long ago with His death and resurrection. He is going to deliver His kingdom to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The word "then" in verse 24 means "at that time". At what time? At His second coming. That lines up with Matthew 13:36-43 which teaches that believers will "shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father" at the end of the age, which is when Christ will return (Matt 24:3).
It also means: after that; next; afterward.

Context: "But every man in his own order"

This does not indicate all "at that time". Believe it or not, humanity stretches out over at least 6,000 years. They don't exist in a single 24 hour period.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It also means: after that; next; afterward.

Context: "But every man in his own order"

This does not indicate all "at that time". Believe it or not, humanity stretches out over at least 6,000 years. They don't exist in a single 24 hour period.
Does Christ's second coming stretch out over thousands of years or is there a future 24 hour day coming during which He will come at some point during that day with the dead in Christ being resurrected at that time? He is King over His kingdom now and we're in His kingdom now, so why wouldn't He deliver it to the Father when He comes? Interpreting scripture in context is not a strength of yours.

Reactions: GEN2REV