If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PROOF IS??? LINK???? Or just satan's lies??
Not satan's lies.

It is my testimony concerning the matter.

You can take it or leave it; you can either believe me or call me a liar.

I know that I am telling you the truth; my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! What example of horrible doctrines are taught by Jesse and Copeland that innocent folks who love the Lord and are not well versed in the Word enough, will fall for and stick to like glue.===Beware! One of the very few things God says He hates is a false witness against His family!!! And you??
Do You Know Jesus? - Jesse Duplantis
https://www.jdm.org/w-DoYouKnowJesus.aspx
LOL!!! What example of horrible doctrines are taught by Jesse and Copeland that innocent folks who love the Lord and are not well versed in the Word enough, will fall for and stick to like glue.===Beware! One of the very few things God says He hates is a false witness against His family!!! And you??
Do You Know Jesus? - Jesse Duplantis
https://www.jdm.org/w-DoYouKnowJesus.aspx
Here is something. He starts off scoffing at the Wisdom of God as if God didn't know what the animals were. They were just lumps of clay at first.

Then he mangles the meaning of the word "brought" and says it means God carried them. What rubbish. Genesis says Adam named the living creatures; Duplantis says they weren't alive until Adam made them alive. His attempt at comedy is pathetic. The man was obviously not in his right mind.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!

Try telling that to the Christian poor in Uganda, the Congo, Haiti and Peru.

Reactions: GISMYS_7

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
GIS,

I invited Jesus Christ into my life over 50 years ago. I know He is the truth and I'm serving Him faithfully.

Why are you assuming I don't know the Truth?

Oz
@OzSpen If someone has already a personal experience of EBENEZER - 'Hitherto hath the LORD helped us' (1 Samuel 7.12) over many decades, attested from Scripture, then why would one be expected to wait for the wheel to be re-invented with a new doctrine that is not in Scripture?

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@OzSpen If someone has already a personal experience of EBENEZER - 'Hitherto hath the LORD helped us' (1 Samuel 7.12) over many decades, attested from Scripture, then why would one be expected to wait for the wheel to be re-invented with a new doctrine that is not in Scripture?

farouk,

That's what we have in this thread, an anti-biblical doctrine. In my view, it's false teaching that has no basis in Scripture.

Oz

Reactions: Nancy and farouk

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would point out again that Psalms 35:27 and Psalms 118:25 are a basis in scripture for the doctrine in question; while it is wrong to abuse the understanding of these things in order to fleece the flock of the Lord.

I believe that there is a definite promise found in Malachi 3, that if people abide by the condition they will receive the blessing.

And these things are also in the Bible.

Therefore there is indeed a basis in scripture for the things that are taught by these passages.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a time and place for going to the doctor...but we are not to place our trust in the physicians...2 Chronicles 16:12.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a time and place for going to the doctor...but we are not to place our trust in the physicians...2 Chronicles 16:12.

I'm just curious if our fellow brother who is the Super Saint ever goes to the Dr since health & wealth is part of God's plan of faith

Reactions: OzSpen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can many be made rich from one that is poor Giveme?
Someone may get an idea on how to become rich from someone who is poor.

For example, the term "blackish" came from the Bible.

Someone probably heard someone preaching about that term and got an idea for a tv show. I'm certain whoever that was became quite wealthy. But the person who mentioned it may have in fact been poor to a very great degree financially.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the prosperity gospel movement, we used to take passages of scripture, read ourselves into them, and use them however we wanted. And so basically, the gospel became a vehicle to our desired end." - Costi Hinn, nephew of Benny Hinn who is now against prosperity gospel.

Reactions: mjrhealth and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the prosperity gospel movement, we used to take passages of scripture, read ourselves into them, and use them however we wanted. And so basically, the gospel became a vehicle to our desired end." - Costi Hinn, nephew of Benny Hinn who is now against prosperity gospel.

Yes!! Satan is against believers health and prosperity !!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes!! Satan is against believers health and prosperity !!
Are you sure?
KJV Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Seems the devil has had a lot more success with modem televangelists than he had with the one they're supposed to be following.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure?
KJV Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Seems the devil has had a lot more success with modem televangelists than he had with the one they're supposed to be following.

God's Word says satan is on earth to kill and destroy! while Jesus gives us a more abundant life