If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him you asked several times how can the poor make many rich ? 2 Corinthians 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Couldn’t find the exact post but (imo) their treasure is brought forth of God and not of men. The word tells of this treasure (substance) which hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things...and bears all things. That you may be able to bear it...knowing in yourselves that you have a better and enduring substance...

Can the poor make many rich toward God? Not rich as the world defines richness and “wealth” and “prosperity” by exploiting others but rich in that which remains ...hope so, whose treasury is of God and substance moth does not consume away nor robbers can steal but instead declares God is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?
“did I exploit you...?”

Job 5:16 So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.
Sounds familiar “Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.” Titus 1:11, Romans 3:18-19.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him you asked several times how can the poor make many rich ? 2 Corinthians 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Couldn’t find the exact post but (imo) their treasure is brought forth of God and not of men. The word tells of this treasure (substance) which hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things...and bears all things. That you may be able to bear it...knowing in yourselves that you have a better and enduring substance...

Can the poor make many rich toward God? Not rich as the world defines richness and “wealth” and “prosperity” by exploiting others but rich in that which remains ...hope so, whose treasury is of God and substance moth does not consume away nor robbers can steal but instead declares God is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?
“did I exploit you...?”

Job 5:16 So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.
Sounds familiar “Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.” Titus 1:11, Romans 3:18-19.

Who thinks God wants His people sick and poor?? Do you want your family sick and poor??

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God's Word says satan is on earth to kill and destroy! while Jesus gives us a more abundant life
So true. And the devil does that by tempting people to think that the abundance Jesus spoke of is all about money and comfort. Those things Satan is attempting to steal is your eternal heritage in Christ... Not the baubles of this world.
I absolutely agree with you that God wants us to be in good health. And He has provided all the means by which we could normally enjoy healthy lives. Some however seem to think that they are at liberty to ignore those blessings, eat and live as they like then expect a miracle to save them from illness. That isn't how God works.

Last edited by a moderator:

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says satan is on earth to kill and destroy! while Jesus gives us a more abundant life

Just speak the word and your body will never die then! Have a long abundant life here on earth forever - just name and claim it!
Since your body is not longer subject to the curse of sin and decay then it will never die! How cool you're already living in your gloried body now!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just speak the word and your body will never die then! Have a long abundant life here on earth forever - just name and claim it!
Since your body is not longer subject to the curse of sin and decay then it will never die! How cool you're already living in your gloried body now!

Feel free to be left behind and mock and scoff===Beware the cost!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google and watch===The Lord Has Plans To Prosper You! | Jesse & Cathy Duplantis.
God says==For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it].

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@GISMYS_7 So you are still beating the same old drum. :rolleyes:

Why do you feel like you have to use LARGE font and BOLD...it doesn't make what you keep saying more credible ...but it does make you sound very desperate !! :D

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why do you feel like you have to use LARGE font and BOLD...it doesn't make what you keep saying more credible ...but it does make you sound very desperate !! :D
Hey!!! Stay poor and sick if you choose!!! and be left behind!!
Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because what he is saying is perfectly credible...for it is the word of God!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agree it jut puffs one up but does not edify anyone.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because what he is saying is perfectly credible...for it is the word of God!

That was not my point at all....
We are not stupid, neither are we deaf , neither are we blind...we don't need Large, Bold, Big shouting posts... it is insulting .....as I say ...it makes him sound like he is angry at people for not agreeing with him...

Plus , you have it wrong...The MESSAGE of the bible is Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, not wealth and prosperity .

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was not my point at all....
We are not stupid, neither are we deaf , neither are we blind...we don't need Large, Bold, Big shouting posts... it is insulting .....as I say ...it makes him sound like he is angry at people for not agreeing with him...

Plus , you have it wrong...The MESSAGE of the bible is Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, not wealth and prosperity .

So simply and well said Helen. I have a sister just like that, every thing bold caps, like, 10 exclamation points after every sentence. She is constantly sending me stupid YouTube videos of the doomsday end times stuff and it makes me so crazy! I don't even look at them anymore...some only want God for what He can give them and, if it's food, clothing and shelter that should , that is more than enough to praise His name in thanks.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So simply and well said Helen. I have a sister just like that, every thing bold caps, like, 10 exclamation points after every sentence. She is constantly sending me stupid YouTube videos of the doomsday end times stuff and it makes me so crazy! I don't even look at them anymore...some only want God for what He can give them and, if it's food, clothing and shelter that should , that is more than enough to praise His name in thanks.

Why be a silly "nit-picker" Just believe God's Word and live!