I'm Feeling Really, Really Hurt Right Now :'(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't going to say anything because it really isn't such a big deal that people on here in general know about it or remember it,.. but I am speaking about the members that I consider to be really close friends of mine on here. Today is my thirty-first birthday and I was expecting those that I really cared about and those who (I believe) care about me to either start a birthday wishes thread publicly or send it to me privately,.. at least those who already knew that it was going to be today. However, imagine how deeply hurt and disappointed I was when so far I haven't received a single birthday wish from any of them.

Especially since when I know it's their birthday I always say happy birthday to them as I find their special day to be just as important to me. Just knowing that mine isn't as important to them and they forgot,.. I'm really holding back the tears and it feels like somebody punched me in the stomach. I apologize if it seems like I'm throwing a pity party, but I didn't think that it was good to have these feelings all bottled up inside me either because right now I feel unimportant and unloved by them. :'(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like a staff member can delete this as people really do care about me after all. :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like a staff member can delete this as people really do care about me after all. :)

LoL!

It's like watching an amusement ride go up and down, up and down... sometimes it gets going a little too fast, and you wonder if things are going to be alright. But then everyone walks away unscathed, and you say, "Horray! Looks like we survived another one!," LoL.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL!

It's like watching an amusement ride go up and down, up and down... sometimes it gets going a little too fast, and you wonder if things are going to be alright. But then everyone walks away unscathed, and you say, "Horray! Looks like we survived another one!," LoL.

The question is can you survive me after I have my birthday cake. :p

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today is my thirty-first birthday and I was expecting those that I really cared about and those who (I believe) care about me to either start a birthday wishes thread publicly or send it to me privately,..
Well if someone has the monniker "April Rose" everyone expects to be sending birthday greetings in April. Anyway, Happy Birthday, February Rose. :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if someone has the monniker "April Rose" everyone expects to be sending birthday greetings in April. Anyway, Happy Birthday, February Rose. :p

Lol I had to take you off ignore for that thank you that's so sweet. :) My name is April Rose because when I was born I was my birth mother's spring and summer. :) (Oh and some people on here threw me a whole entire party so I feel loved now. :D)

Reactions: amadeus