I'm new.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justinian 1

Jan 24, 2012
Washington
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, so I might as well introduce myself.

I'm 15 years old, live in Washington, and I go to a Christian school. I am partly agnostic in my beliefs in that I believe that we can never be 100% sure of anything. I am a theistic evolutionist. I am partly universalist in that I believe that everyone will go to heaven. I also like to debate and ask questions and learn through logic. Hope you like me. :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Justinian 1!

2hx96vm.jpg

Glad to have you with us...Welcome to CyB and I hope that you enjoy our fellowship!

Wow! I'm not even sure about the meaning of some of those titles, however welcome anyway &:

haveanicedaysun.jpg

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the community, Justinian 1, I hope you'll be able to engage in some positive discussions here in regards to your faith. I also will be honest in that I hope you find your way closer to Jesus, and I do humbly believe that some of your thoughts and questions may be answered or become clearer.

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, so I might as well introduce myself.

I'm 15 years old, live in Washington, and I go to a Christian school. I am partly agnostic in my beliefs in that I believe that we can never be 100% sure of anything. I am a theistic evolutionist. I am partly universalist in that I believe that everyone will go to heaven. I also like to debate and ask questions and learn through logic. Hope you like me. :)

Hi Justinian 1

I also live in Washington. Have you ever heard of George MacDonald? He influenced CS Lewis. He was a Presbyterian minister and shared some of your beliefs - you might want to google him.

Welcome and Peace!