Imitation Humans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else wonder if we unknowingly associate with robots? Fake humans? This seems to be getting more and more realistic.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said there would be people that thought they were normal, but that were actually living in sin.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone else wonder if we unknowingly associate with robots? Fake humans? This seems to be getting more and more realistic.

Funny you should say that, because a Christian street preacher once said to me -"I sometimes think most people are not real".
I'll ask him what he meant exactly when I see him again.
We know angels can take human form-
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels unawares" (Hebrews 13:2)
so it's possible that demons can also take human form-
"Some shall believe seducing spirits and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim 4:1)

As for robots, I don't know if they're clever enough to fool us at the present time, but regarding fake humans there was an alien in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" who'd taken the form of a Chinaman and lived among us for 70 years to watch us and tell his bosses about us..:)-

Day-earrth-2008.jpg

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostle Paul told us not to be apart of this world (Romans 12:2). We live in a cartoon world with many people just going through the motions with no purpose in life. That's why you see so many suicides' among the single elderly. Lot's of senior married couples live for their children and grandchildren and have nothing in life to live for themselves. So yes in a sense we live among robots with no purpose. They even go to church just to exist like their Christian parents did, but never received the salvation of their parents. I've seen it myself.

Reactions: Dropship

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course other people are real. We can't think of other people like they are objects. The problem with most people is they are all depressed and drugged up on antidepressants.

We know angels can take human form-
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels unawares" (Hebrews 13:2)
Several ancient cultures believed the same, that God wanders the world in the form of a beggar and gives blessings on those who show mercy and punishes those who show cruelty. I believe this is true, not just sometimes, but always. Isn't the Holy Spirit inside all of us?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The holy spirit is certainly in all true Christians because they've mindmelded with Jesus and got him and God into their heads..:)
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

rel-jes-mindmeld.jpg

But nonchristians and atheists haven't got God and Jesus in their heads to protect them, so they're "empty people" and their vacant heads are constantly being infiltrated by assorted demon squatters-
Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."-(Matt 12:43-45)

• Sad
Reactions: Keturah and Adam

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Inside of everyone is a connection to God.

Reactions: Mr E

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's never crossed my mind. Are they able to make robots that look like humans? And if so, can they act like humans - could they trick the average person into believing they are human?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inside of everyone is a connection to God.
I used to say that, whether Christian or not, but there all a lot of suicides' going on now. They don't reach out to God in their desperation to end their life. I agree with Charles Spurgeon now, that lost people are dead men walking.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point was, lol, does anyone believe there are robots posing as humans. There is hair raising technology that we are not being told about. And there is hair raising technology that we already know about. This world is rapidly dying. Why do Christians think they can save this world? They can't. It's terminal.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point was, lol, does anyone believe there are robots posing as humans. There is hair raising technology that we are not being told about. And there is hair raising technology that we already know about. This world is rapidly dying. Why do Christians think they can save this world? They can't. It's terminal.

Correct...this earth is appointed for destruction...Again.

And ...the robot thingy...need to look no further than the US Oval Office for an example.

1973...First time Seated Senator Biden can not say he is not corrupt.
Feb 1988...Biden has Brain Surgery.
May 1988...Biden has Brain Surgery.
BraIn Surgeon predicts less than 50% Recovery.
Corrupt Recovered but needs ear mic prompting to remember how corrupt?

Note:
Brain surgery...unreasonable for all persons to undergo.
But hold on...

Scientists believe they have located a so call “God spot” in the Brain...broadly that place of Faith.

Scientists believe they can alter Brain thoughts with magnetic procedures.

Ever heard of a MRI? Know what MRI stands for? Believe a thing made for good, can also be used for wickedness?

Just pondering.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack -

Believe there Are holy and unholy angels posing as humans.

Believe there Are one gender of humans posing as the opposite gender.

Believe there Are Scientific experiments being conducted to modify humans natural Brain with artificial intelligence.

In Schools, they simply call “artificial intelligence”....”cheating”....but hey....why not use such an advantageous method such as (cheating) ... for a bigger purpose...like um...complete dominance over the entire world population ...that is allowed to remain living?

Love your Enemy.
How can you love what you do not know?
Know your enemy!

Reactions: Jack

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to say that, whether Christian or not, but there all a lot of suicides' going on now. They don't reach out to God in their desperation to end their life. I agree with Charles Spurgeon now, that lost people are dead men walking.

Suicide ... a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct...this earth is appointed for destruction...Again.

And ...the robot thingy...need to look no further than the US Oval Office for an example.

1973...First time Seated Senator Biden can not say he is not corrupt.
Feb 1988...Biden has Brain Surgery.
May 1988...Biden has Brain Surgery.
BraIn Surgeon predicts less than 50% Recovery.
Corrupt Recovered but needs ear mic prompting to remember how corrupt?

Note:
Brain surgery...unreasonable for all persons to undergo.
But hold on...

Scientists believe they have located a so call “God spot” in the Brain...broadly that place of Faith.

Scientists believe they can alter Brain thoughts with magnetic procedures.

Ever heard of a MRI? Know what MRI stands for? Believe a thing made for good, can also be used for wickedness?

Just pondering.
Amazing!