Intolerance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I happen to be a big fan of Joseph Ratzinger as a cardinal, and theologian before He became Pope. If what you say about his resignation is true it makes him out to be lacking the courage to do what he was called to do. Now it seems the behavioral issue of homosexual Priests has been resolved, maybe, but the efforts to normalize homosexual behavior seems to be alive and well among Priests in disregard to the natural law.

I expect the Catholic Church to bear the brunt of anti-christian efforts. To be the first to be judged and punished. Because institutionally the Catholic Church is supposed to be the example.

I am not a big fan of Pope Francis as he does seem to be supportive of the agenda of lawlessness that is attempting to reform conscience and redefine human nature.

But a bad Pope even a heretical Pope isn't reason that would invalidate his election.
Pope Ben was too old he says to take them on.
Remember Pope JP2 in the last years, he was just to old to deal with such as nowadays things are moving to quickly to be on and up to it all. The workings of the Devil are so much more powerful nowadays.

What I remember of what Cardinal Ratzinger once said, such is the case now that he was on about in the 60's I think, so he predicted correctly what would happen and what is to become, there was and is nothing that he could do about it !

The World will reap what it sows. but in the end all will be exposed ! now Jesus pointed out what this world is all about in fact and he put it well, This world is full of Deceptions and Delusions ? and in fact it is ! I know it is ! and I know that all have to come to Christ Jesus to be Saved, then we can enter into the Kingdom of God !
When one comes into the Kingdom of God, you are Saved ! no one can pluck such a one out of Gods Hand.
The Second coming is that all will come into the Kingdom of God. for this world will be exposed for all to see ! but the carnal do not have eyes to see nor ears to hear ! they live in a septic tank and know no better in fact.

Nothing has changed with Gay Priest at all, only all this nonsense over the last few years has been empowering such totally, they have had years to perfect the change of the angle that is now being used ? They have only up graded their whole system, the Gays are no more empowered than ever now in fact. They even have the Law much more on it's side now, than ever before and good luck challenging child molesting nowadays ! such is harder to convict then ever before in reality.

It all looks good to the average dupe nowadays because they swallow all what the MSM claims, They have sorted out the whole Child molester stuff ! Nothing is further from the truth. The Molesters have only been empowered in fact and they know the way to get away with it all so much better now. So we will not see the pay outs or the school involved being publicly shamed ? they now have all the legal protocols set up to smash anyone who opens their mouth from now, I seen the huge change dealing going down in the RCC schooling of the last 2 years of my nippers schooling. my wife worked their for them and I was their as well to see it all, close contact to the Principle and Priest all the time. Big changes ! and my children all went to RCC schooling to grade 12.

Nowadays I would not bother to go to the Law for they are far to corrupt nowadays from the top down on such an issue of a child molester, I would make sure take him out my self, Such would be the easy way.
Zero tolerance for all deviate sexual predators !

Reactions: EloyCraft

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are only allowed to tolerate the true, good, and beautiful!

so much for modern art!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No criticism of Jewish influence in the world from me intended. The Jews weren't responsible for the intolerance of opposing religious thought in the dark ages. They had very little influence and power in western Europe.
The Jews kicked off intolerance one could say, if one understands the OT in fact, it was them who clearly kicked of such, with good reason in fact, because they did not want other trash people bastardising their own Religious position in regards to God ? because the others worshiped Idols in fact !

The Jews had massive power influence in Europe in fact, just look at the last 500 years, what did they own ? they drove Commerce ! they dominated over Kings ! and Country's ! not to mention within the RCC as well was riddled with them.
The Jews were the ones who owned all the ships that transported the Negro Slaves and payed the Arabs to steal the Negros from their homes and sold them in the USA. Without the Jews there would of never been such Negro Slaves in the USA !

We had one Jew who threatened the UK Monarchy outright and basically called the UK King his Nigger ! and he said he cared not for the most powerful King in the world, because as he was just his puppet. That dudes name was Rothschild and he could destroy anyone and any Nation if he wanted to do so with a click of his finger.
So now we seen the Pope Frances on TV put forward a display that he Pope Frances is Lord Rothschild's Nigger slave in fact as Pope Frances as he does to his underlings, have them come to him as he sits in his chair and they come up and kiss his Ring, So to did Pope Frances do the same to Lord Rothschild :eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:. The Rothschild's own half of the world and the richest man in the world that the MSM claim is just a piss ant to the Rothschild's.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Jews kicked off intolerance one could say, if one understands the OT in fact, it was them who clearly kicked of such, with good reason in fact, because they did not want other trash people bastardising their own Religious position in regards to God ? because the others worshiped Idols in fact !

The Jews had massive power influence in Europe in fact, just look at the last 500 years, what did they own ? they drove Commerce ! they dominated over Kings ! and Country's ! not to mention within the RCC as well was riddled with them.
The Jews were the ones who owned all the ships that transported the Negro Slaves and payed the Arabs to steal the Negros from their homes and sold them in the USA. Without the Jews there would of never been such Negro Slaves in the USA !

We had one Jew who threatened the UK Monarchy outright and basically called the UK King his Nigger ! and he said he cared not for the most powerful King in the world, because as he was just his puppet. That dudes name was Rothschild and he could destroy anyone and any Nation if he wanted to do so with a click of his finger.
So now we seen the Pope Frances on TV put forward a display that he Pope Frances is Lord Rothschild's Nigger slave in fact as Pope Frances as he does to his underlings, have them come to him as he sits in his chair and they come up and kiss his Ring, So to did Pope Frances do the same to Lord Rothschild :eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:. The Rothschild's own half of the world and the richest man in the world that the MSM claim is just a piss ant to the Rothschild's.
That the leading bankers of Europe just happened to be Jewish, doesn't mean we ascribe to all Jewry blame for intolerance and restriction of religious liberty. It wasn't Jews who ran the crusades and the inquisitions and whose philosophies inspired the Puritan intolerance of early America.
Do a little digging for images of the Pope and any member of the Rothschild family. Who's wearing black, and who white? The white is the symbol of lordship and dominance. Why is it always black and white, regardless who the visitor is? Whether the queen, the US president, or a sports star... Are there no other colors in the world?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That the leading bankers of Europe just happened to be Jewish, doesn't mean we ascribe to all Jewry blame for intolerance and restriction of religious liberty. It wasn't Jews who ran the crusades and the inquisitions and whose philosophies inspired the Puritan intolerance of early America.
Do a little digging for images of the Pope and any member of the Rothschild family. Who's wearing black, and who white? The white is the symbol of lordship and dominance. Why is it always black and white, regardless who the visitor is? Whether the queen, the US president, or a sports star... Are there no other colors in the world?
In the main there are 2 types of Jews.
One is just only a Jew and then the ones claiming to be a Jew but have another god or gods that they serve. not to mention they are slaves to the gods that they serve.

From the level of a moron who are ignorant of a Jewish person, just because they are Jewish is one thing.
But what intelligent people are on about, back in the days was the intent of the Bankers and there underhanded ways totally duping the people big time, history proves this and this is the point of contention !

I went to see a Doctor and in seeing my name he said Jewish ! directly, as this the same as to many who are highly educated do say such to me directly the first time that we meet.
Well one would of seen the look on my face and I said directly that I am a Christian ! and he said that he did not mean it such as in the line of such Bankers etc history, but then he got on to the underhanded games of being a Doctor is all about and the free trips etc, well he got such that he gets sent to him to my address. to prove what he was saying to me and that was say 30 years ago.

The banking system had been improved much from them days and the Banks are fantastic from the 1960's that I know of to nowadays, but having said that well that subject is so huge to get started on all that.

I know of many good people who are Jewish and I love them personally even tho they do not have Christ Jesus, but that's the same with all the Goyim that I know and love them for who they are. but when it comes to corruption one should take a stand and stand up to such decay of Sinful nonsense for every ones good ! or we all are bathing in a sewer that will get worse and worse ! Such is corrupting our youth and the youth are the future and anyone messing with that is skating on thin ice as far as I am concerned, I have to call it out for there own good. Could I sit by and say nothing, at least I tried to warn them and they can't turnaround and say I did not.
Just like red lights, don't go trough them ! there is a good reason why and if one wants to find out the hard way, not to pay attention.:kiaora: