Intro...Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
I am Wayne. I am 49 (50 come July), married nearly 32 years(come July)...to the same person (Patricia 51 come July), we have 3 children...Michael (31 come July), Alicia (19 come June), and Matthew (17 come March). And oh yea, can't forget BigFoot, he's 5 months this month (half lab/half blue heeler)...5 months dog time = terrible 2's for us, hehe!I was born again in 1969 during VBS, got on fire until 1975 when my wife and I met. She was a Christian also, but at that time both of us were suffering the loss of a parent. She had just lost her father for nearly a year, and I lost my mother just as we started dating. We stepped back and occasionally went to church. As the kids came and grew, we continued to come and go_Our time until 2004 was mostly spent running from God and trying to take on the world alone, to which we soon found out that He did not want it that way. He showed us quite clearly that our worldly ways were not acceptable. Between never ending health issues and becoming a work-a-holic, I became very depressed, lost a 20 year stent in restaurant management, we lost a house to fire, we lost our car, we struggle daily to survive with life's necessities.But with all that said...we are richer now than we have ever been...we have God and He provides everything. Isn't He so Awesome!I am very involved in our church. I am an usher, sing in the choir, do our bullentins, and design and publish our newsletter, and Michael (also Sunday School Director) & I are the "OutReach Movement" leaders.I am forgivenWretch...by God grace, and with His grace He has blessed me more than I could have ever done on my own. Praise His Holy Name!!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome ForgivenWretch !!! That's who we really are- forgiven wretches, which is awesome !