invitation from abroad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for 7-8 years I am working in the ground level and that too independently and with challenges, but God has always blessed.

Now I want God invite me to abroad so that I get a chance to do a school or meet, and share about my community to brothers and sisters who prays for me.

I know there is no one who may invite me for all these things , but let God Almighty work and bless, & I get an invitation to be in abroad soon.

Thanks!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh sorry!, I was not telling, I felt this in heart and I posted for prayers, trusting that He will answer, this beautifully.
Not wanting to be controversial but rather to reflect on what we assume to be called (labelled) praying.....
....as I reflect, are not prayers often telling God how he should run the show?

I know, it's pretty embarrassing when I think of it in these terms.....

Dear God, please bless auntie Betty so she can find someone to look after her little puppy Bozo, while she goes on holidays.
Dear God, I broke my leg, please give the surgeons the smarts to fix it well.
Dear God, its been so wet the floods have ruined everything; now we need a new car, some furniture and our business kick starting again; could you please help so it goes just as planned. :)

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends for 7-8 years I am working in the ground level and that too independently and with challenges, but God has always blessed.

Now I want God invite me to abroad so that I get a chance to do a school or meet, and share about my community to brothers and sisters who prays for me.

I know there is no one who may invite me for all these things , but let God Almighty work and bless, & I get an invitation to be in abroad soon.

Thanks!
Praying that God show you His will in this.

Reactions: Pathfinder7