Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS, now how about answering Isaiah 48:16 read Revelation 22:6 and Revelation 22:16 first... (smile).

PICJAG.
Jesus is his new name?...

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS, now how about answering Isaiah 48:16 read Revelation 22:6 and Revelation 22:16 first... (smile).

PICJAG.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root(Romans 5:14 Adam made in the likeness of jesus, body soul spirit) and the offspring of David(Mary's biological son), and the bright and morning star.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.(God sent his angel).

16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.(God sending Jesus per John 14 etc., who spoke through Jesus, not Himself).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry for the delay, I had to finish laughing.
Yes, Jesus was sent, not AS his Father, but his Father spake THROUGH him. He was not his Father.

2 Cor 5:19
JESUS was sent? lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

the Lord God is JESUS, let's be sure. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

so it is the Lord JESUS who is the Lord God, remember that, who sent his angel

now knowing that, lets replace JESUS with the Lord God in Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD (JESUS), and his Spirit, hath sent me (JESUS)."

well what do you know JESUS did send Jesus... :eek:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was (Isaiah 9:6).
Betcha never noticed this before....

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given....(present tense)

...and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace....(future tense).

The baby/son was not born the Father/God, but was made the Father/God later on,... after being resurrected and fully indwelled of all of what his Father consists of, bodily.(God by default)

Also...The son did not impregnate his mother.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My adopted mother Eunice once exclaimed to her sister in pleasure, God sent Geoffrey yet again to come and help me carry my things to where I needed them carried. To which her sister replied, "no...he sent himself that time!"

justbyfaith, I got to use that one... (smile), its good.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

...and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace....(future tense).

The baby/son was not born the Father/God, but was made the Father/God later on,... after being resurrected and fully indwelled of all of what his Father consists of, bodily.(God by default)

don't try to run away from Isaiah 48:16 .... :p

your answer please, who was sent according to Isaiah 48:16?

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry for the delay, I had to finish laughing.

JESUS was sent? lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

the Lord God is JESUS, let's be sure. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

so it is the Lord JESUS who is the Lord God, remember that, who sent his angel

now knowing that, lets replace JESUS with the Lord God in Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD (JESUS), and his Spirit, hath sent me (JESUS)."

well what do you know JESUS did send Jesus... :eek:

PICJAG.
Of course Jesus is the Lord God, but not the exact same person as his God.

He is God through and through because of the Col 2:9 effect on his omnipresent body.

His God did that to him so we could have another Adam to fix the sin problem.

Now, you see the Apostle Paul say this to the Church...

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

You see, you do not believe in the Biblical them of all of God inside Christ, but think it is saying God AS Christ, with metaphoric language.

I know...I taught it too.

I had to give Jesus back his God, but keep him as God at the same time.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, did you read Isaiah 44:24, it SAID, the "LORD", listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

here it is the "LORD" who made all things. and John 1:3 say the WORD Made all things, so onece again it's make no difference if it's the first, second, or third person, is this the same one person in each verse, YES, or NO?

No! 1 + 1 + 1 = 1? There are 3 Persons of the Trinity. And although they are each the one God, they remain 3 distinct Persons. They cannot be made into each other. They each share the divine attribute, the divine identity, but they remain distinct Persons.

The orthodox formula, accepted for all time, is 3 Persons in 1 Substance. 3 Persons all sharing the Divine Substance. Each Person made the universe, but they did so with the distinction of their Persons, Father, Word, and Spirit. The Father is unoriginate. The Word and the Spirit originate from the eternal Father, expressing His deity within the created universe, and yet maintaining their divine origin.

It was by the Word that God created the universe, expressing it by His divine power. The Spirit was then revealed within the universe in contradistinction to it, being God's presence within the universe. God's unoriginated presence created the universe, but the Spirit proceeded to appear among the things that were originated. The Son also did that in the flesh. But the Father never does that--He only originates these things through His Word and through the extension of His presence within the universe.

ERROR, that a big ERROR, for the bible clearly states he was "Alone", and "by himself" who made all things, so your assessment here is incorrect.

well this is why I ask, is this the same person, can I get an answer please?

if this is so, then please answer the question, is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24..... that will clear up all the confusion... :D

PICJAG.

The Person of God and the Trinitarian Persons of God have a different sense of "person." God as one Person is distinct from all other persons claiming deity. God as three Persons are persons who all share the same divine Person.

God cannot be cut up into pieces--He can only be seen as transcendent and then revealed. Your inability to see this prevents you from adopting the creeds for your formula.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.(God sending Jesus per John 14 etc., who spoke through Jesus, not Himself).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Guys, was Paul saying God and Jesus were the same being here?

Now, do you guys think per the verse, God and Jesus are the same being here?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course Jesus is the Lord God, but not the exact same person as his God.

He is God through and through because of the Col 2:9 effect on his omnipresent body.

His God did that to him so we could have another Adam to fix the sin problem.

Now, you see the Apostle Paul say this to the Church...

You see, you do not believe in the Biblical them of all of God inside Christ, but think it is saying God AS Christ, with metaphoric language.

I know...I taught it too.

I had to give Jesus back his God, but keep him as God at the same time.
so we can take tis as you cannot answer a simple question. fillerbustering is a sure sign of ignorance of the scripture.
for if it was a trinity, the Lord God is Jesus, and "HIS" Spirit the Holy Spirit, well through deductive reasoning that leaves only the one whom you ignorantly calls the "Father" was sent. so Hebrews 5:12 is in effect. "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

well Truther, go back and learn ok, no put down just a good suggestion. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

it was "ashame" all of that "vain babblings" for nothing. when you could have answered the simply question, or not, there is no shame in not knowing. but it's "ashame" just to ramble on with "vain babblings"

so good day,

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take tis as you cannot answer a simple question. fillerbustering is a sure sign of ignorance of the scripture.
for if it was a trinity, the Lord God is Jesus, and "HIS" Spirit the Holy Spirit, well through deductive reasoning that leaves only the one whom you ignorantly calls the "Father" was sent. so Hebrews 5:12 is in effect. "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

well Truther, go back and learn ok, no put down just a good suggestion. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

it was "ashame" all of that "vain babblings" for nothing. when you could have answered the simply question, or not, there is no shame in not knowing. but it's "ashame" just to ramble on with "vain babblings"

so good day,

PICJAG.
Your post is showing you are defensive now.

You said for instance, that Jesus' new name was "Jesus", but I showed you some 16 chapters later in the same book he had a name that nobody knew but himself.

You need to deal with that stuff, not just toss scripture darts at your debate opponents.

C'mon bro!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets look at the verse carefully....

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Do you see what the verse is saying?

Do you agree with it as it is written, or only metaphorically?

Do you see how you show only part of the scripture? The part that says, "for it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell."

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I am saying.

Jesus has a God per John 20, also Jesus is God per Thomas in John 20.

So, to reconcile the 2 verses, it is simple.

The Col 2:9 effect on the body of Jesus makes Jesus God by default.

Thomas wasn't saying that Jesus was The God of creation when he exclaimed, "My Lord and my God" because he knew that Jesus had a Father that was his Father and Thomas knew that Jesus had a God that was his God. That person who is Jesus' Father and God is The God of Creation.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered, in the kjv, that God has a Father?

Barney says:
Rev 1:5,6, And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him, that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

you do see that this scripture is talking about Jesus God and Father.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The baby/son was not born the Father/God, but was made the Father/God later on,...

That is a heresy identified as adoptionism. Do you have any biblical proof for what you are saying?

No! 1 + 1 + 1 = 1?

1 x 1 x 1 = 1.

There are 3 Persons of the Trinity. And although they are each the one God, they remain 3 distinct Persons. They cannot be made into each other.

Yet, that is what 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 implies.

Guys, was Paul saying God and Jesus were the same being here?

Now, do you guys think per the verse, God and Jesus are the same being here?

Consider another, similar, scripture.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and (kai, even) from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Here, Jesus is the Son of the Father and He is the Father.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, even from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney says:
Rev 1:5,6, And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him, that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

you do see that this scripture is talking about Jesus' God and Father.

Yes, in this scripture God has a Father.

So, Jesus is God.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a heresy identified as adoptionism. Do you have any biblical proof for what you are saying?

1 x 1 x 1 = 1.

Yet, that is what 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 implies.

Consider another, similar, scripture.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and (kai, even) from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Here, Jesus is the Son of the Father and He is the Father.

2Jo 1:3, Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, even from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
Nope, not adoptionism.

Jesus was not adopted, but begotten.

What I am saying is Jesus, the baby that eventually became a man, was murdered, then resurrected as the Mighty God/Everlasting Father per the Mighty God/Everlasting Father fully indwelling his new quickening spirit body.

This is precisely how the baby is the Father...by default of the Col 2:9 effect on his newly made omnipresent spirit body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit....

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.