Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I don't believe that there is any difference between the two; they are synonymous.
oh yes there is some difference, but not in NATURE... (smile). so to you too JBF, if it is Jesus who sits on the trhrone, so who is it that is STANDING before the throne and was SENT into all the EARTH, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." who is the Lamb that was slain and rose and was sent into all the earth on the Day of Pentecost?.... ok JBY who is it?

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my post again.

PICJAG. ........ (smile).
Ooops, sorry.

Yes, Jesus the man was there in the O.T.

Not God the man, but Jesus the BEGOTTEN son of God.

Jesus died before the world was made too.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truther, and @justbyfaith you have -Jesus sitting on the throne, which is correct. now who is it standing before the same throne as the Lamb who was dead and is now alive? who is the Lamb?

hey, you both don't have to answer all at once... (smile).

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, Jesus was made God per the Col 2:9 effect on his body.

He and his God likewise, are inside us as the "Holy Ghost"(Spirit of God and spirit of Christ).

Both of them, God and the mediator, the man Christ Jesus, are in us.

God inside Christ...inside us. In that sequence.

Jesus became a Man when He incarnated in Luke 1:35.

Are you saying Jesus, the Shepherd of John 10, was not a man?

He was, and always was, a man.

In a sense true; since the Person of the Son was created at the incarnation; who also ascended to be outside of time. Therefore, dwelling in eternity, He is a Man from everlasting to everlasting.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truther, and @justbyfaith you have -Jesus sitting on the throne, which is correct. now who is it standing before the same throne as the Lamb who was dead and is now alive? who is the Lamb?

hey, you both don't have to answer all at once... (smile).

PICJAG

God inside Jesus.

Don't you believe Col 2:9?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO, and thanks for being honest.

and the Lamb was sent into all the earth and who was sent into the EARTH, scripture, John 14:16..... (smile) and read to verse 18 ...:eek:

PICJAG.
God sent Himself?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the lamb(Jesus) is the visible image of his invisible God.

You see the Lamb, you see his God also.
LOL, you see NOTHING, we asked Jesus sits on the throne, we ask who is standing before the same throne, it's the same person.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent Himself?
My adopted mother Eunice once exclaimed to her sister in pleasure, God sent Geoffrey yet again to come and help me carry my things to where I needed them carried. To which her sister replied, "no...he sent himself that time!"

Reactions: 101G

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, you see NOTHING, we asked Jesus sits on the throne, we ask who is standing before the same throne, it's the same person.

PICJAG.
Did the lamb say this?....

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

He is the same person as his God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent Himself?
listen Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

whom was sent, read it carefully.... for the Lord Jesus is the Lord God of the Holy prophets (per Rev 22:6)... (smile).. so who was sent?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the lamb say this?....

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

He is the same person as his God?
BEEN answered that one for the scriptures answer itself for us, listen, "and I will write upon him my new name" who name did he write?.... LOL, LOL, LOL, my, my, my, my. when will they learn.... oh well...

now how about that Isaiah 48:16, who was "SENT?" :eek:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
listen Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

whom was sent, read it carefully.... for the Lord Jesus is the Lord God of the Holy prophets (per Rev 22:6)... (smile).. so who was sent?

PICJAG.
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Can you see it?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BEEN answered that one for the scriptures answer itself for us, listen, "and I will write upon him my new name" who name did he write?.... LOL, LOL, LOL, my, my, my, my. when will they learn.... oh well...

now how about that Isaiah 48:16, who was "SENT?" :eek:

PICJAG.
What is his new name?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Can you see it?
I hear you but do you KNOW who was sent? read Isaiah Isaiah 48:16 and tell us who was sent?.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you but do you KNOW who was sent? read Isaiah Isaiah 48:16 and tell us who was sent?.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.
Yes, Jesus was sent, not AS his Father, but his Father spake THROUGH him. He was not his Father.

2 Cor 5:19