Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find that all the cults deny that the holy scriptures were correctly translated in the kjv.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God don't have a God, that's polytheism, but God is the EQUAL "share" of HIMSELF in Flesh... (smile).. LOL.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God don't have a God, that's polytheism, but God is the EQUAL "share" of HIMSELF in Flesh... (smile).. LOL.

PICJAG.
No, Jesus has a God and all of his God is inside his omnipresent body, making Jesus(his) God by default(Col 2:9).

This is how the baby/son is called, after resurrecting, the Everlasting Father/Mighty God.

The Everlasting Father, fathers mankind through Jesus his human son.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.
Sure He does...it says so in Hebrews 1:8-9.

The God of God as He dwells in flesh is the God who is a Spirit who inhabits eternity.

In Oneness, Jesus is His own God as He dwells in another "place".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The God of God as He dwells in flesh is the God who is a Spirit who inhabits eternity.

Oneness is indeed flawed, but trinity is worse.

It teaches the 2nd person of the Godhead has both divinity and humanity, but the other 2 are unaffected by this weak humanity, though all 3 are omnipresent.

The other 2 have somehow become resistant to the 2nd persons human nature infection.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

same one person diversified, supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

do you understand the, "I am the root and the offspring of David?" yes or no?

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible does not teach God as flesh, but God is inside Jesus' body.

The "as flesh" idea is RCC.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
same one person diversified, supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

PICJAG.
Root(Romans 5:14).....Adam made in the image of the man Christ Jesus....body soul and spirit.

Offspring(Matt 1)....Mary's biological son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Jesus has a God and all of his God is inside his omnipresent body, making Jesus(his) God by default(Col 2:9).
if so who sits on the throne in heaven and who is he who stand before the throne, LISTEN CAREFULLY,
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

NOW THIS,

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

is the one who sit is the same person who stand? ..... (smile), your answer please.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.
Never been taught on the issue, so no.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible does not teach God as flesh, but God is inside Jesus' body.

The "as flesh" idea is RCC.
lets see, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

because he God took on flesh, and was not a partaker of it, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

do you know the difference between "took part and Partake?"

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if so who sits on the throne in heaven and who is he who stand before the throne, LISTEN CAREFULLY,
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

NOW THIS,

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

is the one who sit is the same person who stand? ..... (smile), your answer please.

PICJAG.
Obviously, because of Revelation 3:21. Jesus is the Lamb who sits upon the throne.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOW THIS,

PICJAG.
Of course. Jesus.

He sits on his Fathers throne per the Col 2:9 effect on his quickening spirit, omnipresent body.

Look any direction, you see Jesus only.

His God that fully indwells him bodily, qualifies the lamb as God.

Jesus is not a "human/God act" as incarnationists surmise.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets see, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

because he God took on flesh, and was not a partaker of it, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

PICJAG
Personally, I don't believe that there is any difference between the two; they are synonymous.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. Jesus.

He sits on his Fathers throne per the Col 2:9 effect on his quickening spirit, omnipresent body.

Incarnationists?

Have you never read 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
You are quoting the death of a man, not God.

God did not die.

You inserted "God took on flesh", when it says "he" it is speaking of a man, not God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. Jesus.

Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
DID GOD CALL JESUS A "MAN?'.... (smile), yes... end of story.

now it's Jesus who sit, so who is STANDING before the same throne?... your answer please.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incarnationists?

Have you never read 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7?
Right, Jesus was made God per the Col 2:9 effect on his body.

He and his God likewise, are inside us as the "Holy Ghost"(Spirit of God and spirit of Christ).

Both of them, God and the mediator, the man Christ Jesus, are in us.

God inside Christ...inside us. In that sequence.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DID GOD CALL JESUS A "MAN?'.... (smile), yes... end of story.

now it's Jesus who sit, so who is STANDING before the same throne?... your answer please.

PICJAG
Are you saying Jesus, the Shepherd of John 10, was not a man?

He was, and always was, a man.