Is God Male?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was born and raised a catholic, i know where it came from, hard enough getting a man out of religion, even harder getting the religion out of a man, glad Jesus made it easy for me.
Glad to hear!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when people use, or try to use big words, as perplexed, rhetorical, or OBVIOUSLY in cap. that means they OBVIOUSLY have no answer. so we can take your reply as you don't know and cannot answer.

and when you say, "Jesus Christ is not God", well tell us, who was this then, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

so DNB, who came to "SAVE" us? without trying to use big words... :rolleyes: just tell us plainly who is God... by Name that came from heaven to save us? name please.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
What does '101' stand for, elementary, primary, rudimentary, adolescent, infantile, neophyte, novice, ...?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But than sometimes you need to be in those places so you can understand.
Well, being on these forums long enough, I have come to be aware of the diversity of, and esoteric, doctrinal permutations that can arise from a sublime source that is subject to interpretation.
Although being brought up Catholic also, I guess I was rather lucky to not be indoctrinated at an early age - my parents were not so involved themselves in Bible study or the interpretation of it (double-edged sword actually).
But, you're probably right, maybe seeing it a bit more first-hand would be rather eye-opening...?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, being on these forums long enough, I have come to be aware of the diversity of, and esoteric, doctrinal permutations that can arise from a sublime source that is subject to interpretation.
Although being brought up Catholic also, I guess I was rather lucky to not be indoctrinated at an early age - my parents were not so involved themselves in Bible study or the interpretation of it (double-edged sword actually).
But, you're probably right, maybe seeing it a bit more first-hand would be rather eye-opening...?
Thats just teh problem if we dont see for ourselves or suffer as others do, than we cannot and never will understand the problems they have nor God Love and faithfulness.

God bless and enjoy the break.

Reactions: amadeus

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thats just teh problem if we dont see for ourselves or suffer as others do, than we cannot and never will understand the problems they have nor God Love and faithfulness.

God bless and enjoy the break.
Probably so, at least for sure, in many situations.
Thanks, you too!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Niether Male or Female, He is all in perfection and love. Who he is will not be reveal, there is scripture that say god will reveal all secrets things to us once we are dead and later ressurected. He will show us secrets but who he is ? may not or could be there but still hopeful. I wish I knew more secretsof G-d but I put it to his judgement.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Niether Male or Female, He is all in perfection and love. Who he is will not be reveal, there is scripture that say god will reveal all secrets things to us once we are dead and later ressurected. He will show us secrets but who he is ? may not or could be there but still hopeful. I wish I knew more secretsof G-d but I put it to his judgement.
All you have to do is ask, and with patients and a little faith, He will open doors to you. So much more than what is written in the bible, it couldnt contain all the works of Christ how could we possible put all the wonderment and wisdom of God into a book, not even us as mere man could contain it all. He has much to show those that seek after Him.

Heb_11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,..."

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Heb 4:15