Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Correct. That unity will be a superficial unity, and in the end all those kingdoms under the Antichrist will be smashed by Christ, who will establish His Kingdom on earth after His Second Coming:

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone [CHRIST] that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. (Dan 2:35)

And there was given Him [CHRIST] dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Dan 7:14)

And through his [THE ANTICHRIST'S]policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;[CHRIST] but he shall be broken without hand. (Dan 8:2

The Antichrist will by peace shall destroy many. Daniel was given a vision of how the Antichrist would establish a false peace on earth worldwide, but particularly for Israel, and then violate his peace treaty. The anarchy and chaos of today is leading up to a worldwide outcry for peace, and the Antichrist will establish it. But in the end he shall be "broken without hand" by Christ, and cast into the Lake of Fire. Genuine peace will be established after Christ takes control of this earth and rules with a rod of iron.

Don't allow the the rest of my quote #9 to be glossed over or unnoticed :)
Also an interesting point to note; all the other kingdoms will be destroyed.....hmmmm, 'destroyed' as I understand it meaning vanish 'like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found' Dan. 2:36

What's more....Daniel concludes in Vs 45, 'the dream is certain and its interpretation sure'

Reactions: marks and Brakelite

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And even if it's speaking of a one world government, that doesn't come into place until the Great Tribulation, we aren't even in the Tribulation.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with you on the mask, maskes are just PPE, they have been around for a while.

Someone had to wear a mask to do business with me about 9 weeks ago, I was wearing one too. It's for your own safety. ;)
I think you'll be okay as long you don't wear a mask on your forehead or on your hand. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Some might even suggest the UN might be a one world government, but the UN is made out of multiple countries with different governments. ...

SEVEN HEADS
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "DIVIDED"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K., U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER), China

-- 8. Dreadful Beast, U.N. -- Was and is not because it has NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc.
Ten Toes/Horns are the Permanent Membership of the Security Council:
CURRENT PERMANENT MEMBERSHIP
1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

NOMINATED to PERMANENT MEMBERSHIP
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India
If Scripture doesn't match History, -- START OVER.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEVEN HEADS
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "DIVIDED"
-- 6. Bear, Russia

-- 8. Dreadful Beast, U.N. -- Was and is not because it has NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc.
1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India
Bobby Jo
BJ...
Intriguing and plausible

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
The pandemic is very real.

Yes it is real, however,
taking a phenomenon such as a pandemic
and using it as an excuse to control
(Like with masks and distancing)
Is right out of the communist playbook.

You need to do some research on how communism has been implimented in history.
If we don't know our history we are likely to repeat it.
No offense, but I see that maybe along with your young age you may be a little naive.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And even if it's speaking of a one world government, that doesn't come into place until the Great Tribulation, we aren't even in the Tribulation.
Perhaps the tribulation will come about as the result of attempting to implement laws which will highlight those whom it will be claimed are a hinderance to unity? ...or perhaps better said, those that resist because those laws conflict with God's?

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would pay special attention to the recent "Abrahamic Accord" which is a peace treaty between Israel and the muslim nation of United Arab Emirates. They say the pact is a 10-year deal. It seems to foreshadow the 7-year peace treaty that the AC will sign. Who k owns if this could be it. It does feel like we are moving into Tribulation with all the pandemic hysteria as well. COVID19 has conditioned people into giving in to whatever the government says for the sake of "safety." We know that when all are saying peace and safety sudde destruction comes upon them like labour pains to a pregnant woman.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BJ...
Intriguing and plausible
The LION is the Head, because the U.K./U.S. is proficient in Science, Technology, Trade, and Finance
The LEOPARD (actually a TIGER) is the Body, because China has the Most Mass of Population
The BEAR is the Feet, because the Soviet Union has the Most Land Mass, -- 3M sq. mi. each for Canada, China, and the U.S.; but 8M for Russia
-- These are the "three horns" which yield their National Sovereignty to the U.N. --

And the Mortal Wound is when China Spanks Russia, where the U.N. will "heal" Russia so that it can participate in the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

Of course the False Prophet (the a/c) is in the wings waiting for his appearance, which I anticipate in the next 6-8 months. And TIMING WISE, I would propose that we crossed the Threshold into the 42 months in May of 2018 when the U.S. Recognized Jerusalem and the Capital of Israel, -- and of course the a/c shows some time later ...

So according to my understanding of Prophetic Scripture, we've got some 6-8 months until we can't buy or sell, and some 14 months until Global Thermonuclear War. -- So are you ready?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the 7-year peace treaty ...
... already come and gone. Did you miss it?

All that's left is:

27 ... and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

... and he hasn't come yet, but you might expect him in some 6-8 months.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is March to May 2021.

Are you familiar with the term "exponential"?

In the old days Disneyland used "Ticket Books" with passes from "A" which was boring to "E" in which you'd better strap yourself in and hang on tight. -- And we're about on "C" right now.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we still have Christian leaders in some nations on the earth. :D

... TWO of which I would propose are the TWO WITNESSES in Trump and Pence. And it's difficult to say the words, -- but I expect their Security to be overwhelmed by Mobs, and their bodies lie in the street for three and a half days while the Mob "parties" and prevents their recovery. And then they'll get up and ascend.

Or so that's how I expect Scripture to be fulfilled.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho ... So what do you think?

SEVEN HEADS
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "DIVIDED"
-- 6. Bear, Russia

1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... TWO of which I would propose are the TWO WITNESSES in Trump and Pence. And it's difficult to say the words, -- but I expect their Security to be overwhelmed by Mobs, and their bodies lie in the street for three and a half days while the Mob "parties" and prevents their recovery. And then they'll get up and ascend.

Or so that's how I expect Scripture to be fulfilled.
Bobby Jo

What about our Charismatic Christian Prime Minister here in Australia, Scott Morrison? Is he a good candidate for the two witnesses?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho ... So what do you think?

SEVEN HEADS
1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "DIVIDED"
-- 6. Bear, Russia

1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India
Bobby Jo

To be honest I don't believe that the current United Nations is the 10 horns. But in saying that, some of the nations you listed may be in the future....

And isn't the beast meant to hate God? And that question cancels off most of the current nations you listed.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful