Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with you on the mask, maskes are just PPE, they have been around for a while.

Someone had to wear a mask to do business with me about 9 weeks ago, I was wearing one too. It's for your own safety. ;)
I don't mean masks are the Mark.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pandemic is very real.

But I think many are thinking too much of the natural when it comes to the 2 beasts. I believe they will operate under witchcraft and black magic.
According to whom? The media owned by filthy rich liberals?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and what will the determination determine?
They will keep pushing and pushing. The Mark may be a mandatory chip implant with all "health" records and proof of receiving the vaccine. Yes, I'm speculating but look how people are accepting the media lies right now. People are so terrified of almost nothing but media lies.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's happening. Pandemic is a mask for the Mark.
Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Yes, the mask wearing is a forerunner, a primer for 2 reasons.
Training us to being compliant with a global authority, and for them, learning what not to do when they initiate the MoB.
Compliance is another word for worship, but out of fear.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority believes the media like it's the Word of God. They are totally brainwashed.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest I don't believe that the current United Nations is the 10 horns. But in saying that, some of the nations you listed may be in the future....

Did you think that EVERYTHING would be "in-play" at the BEGINNING of the Tribulation, or simply by the END of the Tribulation?!?

And isn't the beast meant to hate God? And that question cancels off most of the current nations you listed.
The U.N. is the U.N. It COMMANDS nations, not is commanded by nations.

... and the FIVE NOMINATED were proposed in August of 1993, and are STILL "in the wings".

:)
Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They will keep pushing and pushing. The Mark may be a mandatory chip implant with all "health" records and proof of receiving the vaccine. Yes, I'm speculating but look how people are accepting the media lies right now. People are so terrified of almost nothing but media lies.
Isn't it the righteousness of God that is under attack through Satans minions? ....as it has been throughout all of history?
Where or how does a chip determine anything regarding that?

Reactions: Brakelite

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously haven't seen the other thread, we got members on this forum that know people who have died from the covid pandemic....

Yep, but I don't know any, and that includes both ME (got it the First Week of January) and my WIFE (I gave it to her), and we're in our mid-60's. So if it so DEADLY, then why are both of us doing quite well?

And I'm confident we would have done proportionally better for every decade YOUNGER, -- i.e., 1% per year = 40% better if age 25, etc.

Ohhhhhhhh, we're all going to DIE. -- Yeah, NOT!
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep, but I don't know any, and that includes both ME (got it the First Week of January) and my WIFE (I gave it to her), and we're in our mid-60's. So if it so DEADLY, then why are both of us doing quite well?

And I'm confident we would have done proportionally better for every decade YOUNGER, -- i.e., 1% per year = 40% better if age 25, etc.

Bobby Jo

Well some people do get it worst than others, just because you recovered well, doesn't mean everyone else did.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We will all find out someday.
I would propose that GOD gives us Prophetic Scripture so that we'll KNOW IN ADVANCE. Otherwise HE's just tormenting us, knowing all the while that we're too dumb to understand what HE's saying, and wasting paper and ink in the process.

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

I ain't scared a no ghosts ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well some people do get it worst than others.
We're in the TARGET RANGE for DEATH, -- so where's the DEATH? Where's the HOSPITALIZATION? Where's the VENTILATORS? Where's the SCAM, -- ohhhhh, it's in the "news".

IT'S TERRIBLE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! IT'S GOING TO KILL YOU!! EVERYBODY WEAR A MASK AND DON"T TOUCH ANYBODY!! -- Yeah, NOT ...
Our adult children didn't come down with anything, or the grandchildren, and we see them EVERY DAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, because WE'RE THE BABYSITTERS -- ages 9, 7, 5, & 3.

Gullible people, believe everything they hear ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: kcnalp

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would pay special attention to the recent "Abrahamic Accord" which is a peace treaty between Israel and the muslim nation of United Arab Emirates. They say the pact is a 10-year deal. It seems to foreshadow the 7-year peace treaty that the AC will sign. Who k owns if this could be it. It does feel like we are moving into Tribulation with all the pandemic hysteria as well. COVID19 has conditioned people into giving in to whatever the government says for the sake of "safety." We know that when all are saying peace and safety sudde destruction comes upon them like labour pains to a pregnant woman.

But then why this point in time?

What about the Dark ages, the bubonic plague, the rise of the Ottoman Empire, past massacres in various, WW1, Spanish Flu Pandemic, The Great Depression, WW2?

I think if you walked out during the Viking age or medieval age, you had a high chance of getting killed.

So is it just everytime a disaster happens people claim that the tribulation is here? Or that the end-time Anti-Christ or Beast has been revealed?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it the righteousness of God that is under attack through Satans minions? ....as it has been throughout all of history?
I would say yes.
Where or how does a chip determine anything regarding that?
Have you noticed how cash is becoming obsolete?
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously haven't seen the other thread, we got members on this forum that know people who have died from the covid pandemic....
Two years ago 80,000 in the US died from the flu. Why aren't we hearing about that every day?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So is it just everytime a disaster happens people claim that the tribulation is here? Or that the end-time Anti-Christ or Beast has been revealed?

Israel DID become a nation in 1948, and seventy years later (2018) we crossed the threshold into the Tribulation. -- Would you like MORE VALIDATION, or is it more fun closing you eyes and trying to hit the "barn", -- even if it's a neighbor's barn?

Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
And I have read several reports where they are lying about the actual cause of deaths.

Reactions: Bobby Jo