Is there a difference in " FALSE " teaching & error in teaching ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elie G twelve you seem rather quiet about what i wrote to you . Could there be a certain reason why this is so .
As far as learning , HIT THOSE BIBLES and LEARN that JESUS and love and embrace every single letter
of the apostels and every single word in that bible . Feast on it . FEASSSSSSSSSST on IT .
For many decievers have arisen , and though they cliam to be hearing and heeding the SPIRIT
they sure seem to be contradicting the pattern the apostel left us in the bible .
I'm sorry to say this, but there are some sects under the umbrella term of " Christianity" that are BORN  AGAINST AS OPPOSED TO BEING BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to say this, but there are some sects under the umbrella term of " Christianity" that are BORN  AGAINST AS OPPOSED TO BEING BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST !
do ya mind if i use that saying . CAUSE SPOT ON RIGHT IT IS . Many who even claim to be born again
are rather simply born into the concept of having been born again when in truth
they are born against TRUTH , THE VERY CHRIST .

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Christian by emotion, but a Christian by conviction. I don't believe in revivalism but in rational biblical thinking.

The truth is studied before it is felt. Emotions without reasoning are only religiosity, but not reason.

Ro. 10:14 However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

Matt. 7:21 Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

PS: why there is not a single biblical quote in your posts? :IDK:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do ya mind if i use that saying . CAUSE SPOT ON RIGHT IT IS . Many who even claim to be born again
are rather simply born into the concept of having been born again when in truth
they are born against TRUTH , THE VERY CHRIST .
Feel free to use anything I might be inspired to say, if & only if, it is in correct correlation to his words.
If not in correlation, then please by ALL means, exhort, rebuke, & instruct ME in the correct order of his word by his Spirit !

I am a maturing disciple of Christ Jesus, my LORD, SAVIOUR AND MY GOD! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Christian by emotion, but a Christian by conviction. I don't believe in revivalism but in rational biblical thinking.

The truth is studied before it is felt. Emotions without reasoning are only religiosity, but not reason.

Ro. 10:14 However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

Matt. 7:21 Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

PS: why there is not a single biblical quote in your posts? :IDK:
To whom is this...........addressed?
To receive an answer or response it must have an addressee! Thanks.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
most folks would have accused you of being hateful , a judger . DO NOTICE YOU HEARD NO SUCH WORDS from me .
CAUSE VERY TRUE this is indeed . Many who even LIP His name are as i once was , LOST IN DARKNESS
and going into only greater darkness . Its getting real bad my friend .
And yet more and more think its only getting BETTER within the churches .
THAT FINALLY GOD HAS ARISEN TO UNITE THE CHURCHES as one , the religions as one
humanity as one . BUT ITS ALL A LIE they are hoping in and loving .
JESUS has been BETRAYED BY , this is so sad to have to say , BUT BY EVEN THOSE who claim to BE HIS CHURCH .
And it will ONLY GET WORSE with whatever time we have left in this world . WHICH AINT MUCH by the looks of things .
THIS world , its unified religoins , ARE GONNA DESPISE and HATE US only MORE and so much the more
as the day draws only closer to the end of it all . WE must simply stay refreshed in the pure and holy
reminders in that bible . For many no longer preach of it and what little they even try and teach of it
THEY TWIST TO SUIT thier own lustful hearts desires and false pipe dreams of an agenda and a lie
which in the end NEVER SAVED THEM .
And though many a hand do join in hand , the wicked will not go unpunished .
ITS gonna only get worse in this world and hatred is only gonna INCREASE BIG TIME against us .
FOr my love am i hated . BUT SO BE IT . TO JESUS I WILL POINT , bringing all scriptural reminders
Correcting all sins and errors within the church .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free to use anything I might be inspired to say, if & only if, it is in correct correlation to his words.
If not in correlation, then please by ALL means, exhort, rebuke, & instruct ME in the correct order of his word by his Spirit !

I am a maturing disciple of Christ Jesus, my LORD, SAVIOUR AND MY GOD! ❤️
Yep . same with me my friend . same with me . Now let us stay DUG in the book most no longer care about at all .
THE BIBLE . And be in prayer unto the glorious LORD who has saved us and given us all hope .
PRAISE BE TO THE LORD . COUNT the cost and see all sufferings , all loss as only GAIN FOR CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To whom is this...........addressed?
To receive an answer or response it must have an addressee! Thanks.
I took a guess . But still rather odd they never said one way or the other about what i wrote .
We better be on gaurd . Testing all things that any does say against the truth in the bible .
For many have also arise and say right things , like you need to STUDY the word
and yet they STUDIED the word THROUGH THE LENS of scholars and men gone wrong .
That aint STUDYING the WORD at all . IF i sat under a false one
it dont matter if i sat under him , learned his greek , learned what he said was good tools on how to study the bible .
I WONT BE COMING TO THE TRUTH UNDER THAT ONE . MANY DO THIS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo de christo "DO NOTICE YOU HEARD NO SUCH WORDS" ......

YET ........LOL GIVE ' EM TIME !
Due to the mindset that men have brought into the church , its sad to say most folks are right about that .
JUST GIVE THEM SOME TIME . cause THEY KNOW . THEY KNOW the church no longer corrects as it should .
Instead they allow them to remain , AND EVERY CHURCH that did that , IN TIME COMETH TO THEIR WAY of thinking .
EVERY SINGEL TIME . THEY KNOW THIS .
Satan knows it too . ITS why he made sure to get churches TO STOP HEEDING the pattern FOR CORRECTION .
cause a little leaven WILL LEAVEN ...........it always does it always will . JUST GIVE IT TIME , IT WILL .

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of linguistic riot is that, to be highlighting three words out of five, making a comment look like a potholed road? o_O

If you speak as you write ... I would not like to have a conversation with someone like that. It will make anyone to feel uncomfortable. That's why I don't even read those posts. It is like the saying: as organized is your room, that organized is your mind. :Oh no:

Do you know what a dialog is? :jest:

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo de christo "DO NOTICE YOU HEARD NO SUCH WORDS" ......

YET ........LOL GIVE ' EM TIME !
This still weighs on my soul even now .
But i watched a man who took of from heeding the pattern about correction .
HE had started out saying a lot of good things .
But was swayed into the mindset that for us to better help people
we do not need to correct , aka seperate them out from us , but rather just be kind
to them and they will come to us .
I KNEW This was not the right approach . I knew if one taught deadly heresays and defended sin
they needed to be removed TILL THEY REPENTED OF such things .
A man named gilbert appeared . He began teaching deadly and dangerous heresays
things like even satan gets saved and that it dont matter if one believed IN JESUS or not .
Now i did convince the owner to rid that man off the site and to keep no company with him
till he repented .
Later i noticed the man named gilbert had returned . This time with a dire mission to convert anything and everyone
under his belief . This time it took longer for me to convince the
leader of said site to remove him . WHEN Others started to also complain about him . THEN the owner removed him .
BUT , what i did not know was that the owner was keeping company with him all along in private .
HE was learning his ways . SEE he thought by being kind he could win this man to CHRIST
but HE was not doing as PAUL and others had taught us to do .
Again some time later the owner emails me and admits he has been keeping company with gilbert
and that he is afraid he has been in error and to pray for him .
STILL he didnt part ways with the man .
Soon after the man appears again , and as usual i go right to the bible to prove this man wrong .
ONLY THEN , the owner steps up and says THIS .
YOU ARE BANNED FROM MY SITE , THIS MAN HAS SOMETHING DIRE IMPORTANT HE HAS TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP .
And that i was now seen as the enemy .
I KNEW that would happen to the owner . CAUSE the owner had learned the wrong mindset of this lets just get along stuff .
Soon after several others memebers , i learned had been banned too . AND GILBERT and all his false doctrine
was seen as the savoir of that place .
THE PROBLEM IS when man thinks he can improve upon the original pattern . HE GONNA FALL . and the owner did .
IT was a very sad time for me too . ALL i wanted was what was best for them all .
But when we take off from heeding the original pattern , , EXPECT LEAVEN TO RISE UP and take control .
SO yeah , they KNOW JUST GIVE EM TIME . IT WORKS . THEY KNOW THIS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like my assumptoin was right .
I notice something . Most folks who cannot stand what i say
always come and attack my english .
But i guess its because they cannot bring DOCTRINE to disprove what i am saying .
SO the excuse becomes its my grammar . I notice this A LOT .
Johann is quite educated , yet i dont see him attacking my grammar .
I do , however see folks who seem to hate what i say , ATTACK it all the time .
But as i said , THEY KNOW they cannot defeat what i am saying with doctrine
so , well lets just attack his english .
TRY BRINGING scripture . IF i were in error , THAT WOULD WORK MUCH BETTER .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"things like even satan gets saved and that it don't matter if one believed IN JESUS or not ." amigo de christo.

I have seen these very evil word spoken here as well.

May the God of grace bring repentance & salvation to ALL WHOM SEEK THE TRUTH,as established by / in his word.

May he also continue to have mercy for it is NOT HIS WILL THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH !

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.........says you, but the word of God calls us saints, the redeemed of God by the blood of the lamb. Members of his body, his Bride. A royal priesthood,a holy nation, a peculiar people.....CLEANSED & SET FREE BY HIS TRUTH !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"things like even satan gets saved and that it don't matter if one believed IN JESUS or not ." amigo de christo.

I have seen these very evil word spoken here as well.

May the God of grace bring repentance & salvation to ALL WHOM SEEK THE TRUTH,as established by / in his word.

May he also continue to have mercy for it is NOT HIS WILL THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH !
It is the desire of GOD that none does perish . But perish they surely will if they reject HIS CHRIST .
So , TO HE ALONE , HIS EVERY WORD and REMINDER shall we point . No matter how hated we are for doing so .
Our desire is also that none do perish . THOUGH , dont expect to be loved by the many . None the less
the words of our LORD will be spoken and lived . He who rejects its on them . HE who hears and believes will be saved .