Is there a difference in " FALSE " teaching & error in teaching ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore is a wonderful option!
THE WEF has spoken and made its intentions very clear .
They want AI to rewrite the bible . And you should read the article .
A religoin that all religoins can unite and believe . THIS will be A LIE .
But in part its already been happening within churches , religoins and even society .
A recreation of an all inclusive accept all paths , even sins , religion has been getting preached .
ALL under the guise of a false love , that cometh NOT OF GOD and it AINT LOVE .
You all should read the article . I tried to warn us this was coming .
AND you can bet the folks who wont conform to their image of god , WONT BE TOLERATED EITHER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"things like even satan gets saved and that it don't matter if one believed IN JESUS or not ." amigo de christo.

I have seen these very evil word spoken here as well.

May the God of grace bring repentance & salvation to ALL WHOM SEEK THE TRUTH,as established by / in his word.

May he also continue to have mercy for it is NOT HIS WILL THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH !
Marvel not many are already under a concept like this . THEY ALREADY believe GOD is fine with all religions .
That it dont matter if one believes JESUS is the CHRIST so long as just love one another .
ITS ALL false . IT will be spoken against on my watch . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST is what the true lambs will continue
to speak . the lambs will not compromise the faith for a false love that saves none and will save none .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.........says you, but the word of God calls us saints, the redeemed of God by the blood of the lamb. Members of his body, his Bride. A royal priesthood,a holy nation, a peculiar people.....CLEANSED & SET FREE BY HIS TRUTH !
I still aint seen any doctrine . rather just mockings from this person .
me thinks many would be amazed if all of a sudden the number of people from all religoins were to stand
and say WE all worship the same GOD , were to glow pink . I am afraid this world would glow pink .
Many are believing a lie now . The idea of a love that will save none but rather lead all
in its web of deceit to peridition . Satan is condemned already , and his plans are to take
all that he can with him to perdition . So marvel not that he preaches this false love
that wont point to YE MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST , but rather to an idea there is no need to , just love .
The serpent at the tree has not been sleeping .
One can almost hear him whisper to the unsuspecting peoples , HAS GOD really said
JESUS CHRIST is the CHRIST and SAVOIR
and the peoples answer and say , YES , and that if one believes not they will be damned .
NAY , nAY , says the serpent , GOD IS LOVE , YE SHALL NOT DIE , YE SHALL LIVE
for GOD has made the road to HIM VERY , VERY BROAD , ITS ALL INCLUSIVE .................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many now follow the serpents love , a love which denies the absolute necessity of believing on Christ .
Only a snake would do such a thing .
For the devil desires life for NONE but rather death . SO he and his ministirs do teach to the peoples
a love that cannot save .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you amigo and all these milkweed, snowflake, delusional, self righteous, narcissistic, ego maniacal ignorant by choice, rejecters of truth, & plain DUMB folks will say AMEN to the heretical anti-christ and his devices!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you amigo and all these milkweed, snowflake, delusional, self righteous, narcissistic, ego maniacal ignorant by choice, rejecters of truth, & plain DUMB folks will say AMEN to the heretical anti-christ and his devices!
everyone not in the lambs book of life WILL WORSHIP THE BEAST .
A delusion is already gathering all tribes , religoins , tongues , secular and religions to unite
as one under a COMMON GROUND LIE they call LOVE . But the lambs know , by grace , IT AINT LOVE at all
and it aint coming FROM GOD but rather he who has always desired to be as GOD .
It cannot be stopped and it will run its course . But the lambs will and do resist the lie .
The lambs have overcome THEM , for greater is HE that is in us that he that is in the world .
March on in the trenches my friend . Many will hate us , we will be persecuted and evil spoken against .
For our love they will hate us . And though the more abundantly we love the LESS we will be loved .
The prince of the world cometh and reigns through the kings of the earth . The voice
of the dark elijah who cometh in the name of the dragon is now preparing a people unto THE DRAGON and the beast .
As the spirit of elijah once made ready a people for CHRIST , this spirit makes ready a people for ANTI CHRIST
A world ready , a religion ready to do ITS WILL . Even now as we speak is IT in the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they who are of the world will hear and embrace its lies .
Many will betray many and the lambs will be persecuted . Seen as monsters of humanity who have not the love of God .
But it is they who know not nor have the Love of GOD .
For the voice of the dark elijah has convinced the children of the harlot
that the time for a kingdom to be built to glorify and honor all darkness is now .
And those held captive to its voice believe it to be GOD . But the lambs know not this voice .
For it is the voice of a stranger who cometh in his own name . THOUGH it claims to come
in the NAME of the FATHER , HEED IT NOT . IT cometh only in the name of the father of lies .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye shall know the children of the dark one by the love they hold and cling too .
It will be a love that rejoices in inquity , BUT NOT IN TRUTH .
It will be a love that honors that which is unseemingly . man with man working that which is unseemingly .
IT will call evil good and it will call good evil .
Its love cometh not of GOD . For the LOVE OF GOD rejoices ONLY IN TRUTH , NOT In inquity .
But their loves rejoices in a lie , in an ideal that GOD is fine with the dark rainbow
IT rejoices in this ever broad way to GOD , it accepts and rejoices in a god that honors all religoins and paths .
IT AINT COMING FROM GOD . OH dear people , DONT BUY IT . BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL HER NOT .
Get back into the bibles and learn THAT doctrine . Get back into the bibles and learn them well .
For many decievers have abounded who love and make a lie . And are leading the world as one right to peridition .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't "select" our faith brother-it's a gift-but I hear you.
Christianity is not just talking-it is doing what is required-the acid test of a true believer in Christ, sealed with the Holy Spirit.
Johann.
I selected mine Joe, everyone I know selected theirs, God forces no one to serve Him, nor the other gods either, we all have to make that choice sir. Sadly most do not choose to serve Jehovah Mat 7:13. Why? 2 Cor 4:4

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I selected mine Joe, everyone I know selected theirs, God forces no one to serve Him, nor the other gods either, we all have to make that choice sir. Sadly most do not choose to serve Jehovah Mat 7:13. Why? 2 Cor 4:4

From whom do you believe you selected your faith? And how is God giving us His gift of faith forcing believers to serve Him? What god or gods do you serve? Who is Jehovah for you? How do you serve your Jehovah? How do you know you have entered the strait gate? Can you prove the gate you've entered is not the wide gate that leads to destruction? Is the god of this world, the one who shuts out the glorious Gospel of Christ our Lord and Savior King of kings and God Almighty, the one whom you selected your faith from?

Matthew 7:13 (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Reactions: Keturah and Johann

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From whom do you believe you selected your faith? And how is God giving us His gift of faith forcing believers to serve Him? What god or gods do you serve? Who is Jehovah for you? How do you serve your Jehovah? How do you know you have entered the strait gate? Can you prove the gate you've entered is not the wide gate that leads to destruction? Is the god of this world, the one who shuts out the glorious Gospel of Christ our Lord and Savior King of kings and God Almighty, the one whom you selected your faith from?

Matthew 7:13 (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
From whom do you believe you selected your faith?
As I stated you have to choose your faith. Josh 24:15
And how is God giving us His gift of faith forcing believers to serve Him?
God gave us free will sir. Deut 30:19,20
What god or gods do you serve?
Jehovah Mat 4:10; 22:37
Who is Jehovah for you?
God Jer 10:10
How do you serve your Jehovah?
Observe His commandments 1 Jn 5:3
How do you know you have entered the strait gate?
You don't
Can you prove the gate you've entered is not the wide gate that leads to destruction?
No
Is the god of this world, the one who shuts out the glorious Gospel of Christ our Lord and Savior King of kings and God Almighty, the one whom you selected your faith from?
In the words of the Duke, not hardly.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I stated you have to choose your faith. Josh 24:15

Joshua is not warning the nation to choose their faith! He is warning those who already say they have faith, and that they believe God. The warning Joshua gives is for those who profess faith because they already know God, not to serve the gods of their fathers from old, and instead as he and his house they must choose to serve the true God Who has led them into the promised land. For if they choose the gods of their fathers before them, God will reject them just as He rejected their fathers before the flood who died in unbelief.

Before quoting a verse out of context trying to prove an unbiblical doctrine, you should consider the whole context for which it is written. Like you, others have tried to use the words from Joshua to prove fallen man has some natural ability to choose faith in Christ. Like you, they don't understand the context for which Joshua gave the chosen nation this warning. The Israelites were not warned to choose faith, they were warned to choose the One True God, and turn away from the many gods their fathers before the flood served. It's clear by their response to Joshua that they already knew and professed faith in God, yet by their spiritual adultery in turning to false gods they would soon be driven from the land they could have possessed forever IF they had simply heeded the words of God and Joshua His servant.

Joshua 24:14 (KJV) Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Joshua 24:15-27 (KJV) And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods; For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed: And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God. And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins. If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good. And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD. And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses. Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel. And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey. So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem. And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that was by the sanctuary of the LORD. And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.
God gave us free will sir. Deut 30:19,20

Yes, through the Holy Spirit in us we are free to choose to serve God or serve gods of our own making. Much like Charles Taze Russell was the founder of the International Bible Students Association, forerunner of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He was an American Christian restorationist minister from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and founder of what is now known as the Bible Student movement. After his death, Jehovah's Witnesses and numerous independent Bible Student groups developed from this base.

Without the Holy Spirit in man, they will always choose to serve that which is natural to them. And natural man is spiritually dead in trespasses and sins, and until he/she has been born again of His Spirit in us, natural mankind has no desire to choose to serve God.

Once again you use a verse out of context trying to prove unbiblical doctrine you have been taught to believe. When the words of Moses are discerned in context it becomes apparent that Moses is telling them to choose physical life by serving the LORD thy God. And if they choose not to obey Him, they will surely physically die! You really should attempt to be more honorable with the Word of God by quoting in context.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 (KJV) See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Man cannot serve the One true God if you do not believe He alone gives man eternal life!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Joshua is not warning the nation to choose their faith! He is warning those who already say they have faith, and that they believe God. The warning Joshua gives is for those who profess faith because they already know God, not to serve the gods of their fathers from old, and instead as he and his house they must choose to serve the true God Who has led them into the promised land. For if they choose the gods of their fathers before them, God will reject them just as He rejected their fathers before the flood who died in unbelief.

Before quoting a verse out of context trying to prove an unbiblical doctrine, you should consider the whole context for which it is written. Like you, others have tried to use the words from Joshua to prove fallen man has some natural ability to choose faith in Christ. Like you, they don't understand the context for which Joshua gave the chosen nation this warning. The Israelites were not warned to choose faith, they were warned to choose the One True God, and turn away from the many gods their fathers before the flood served. It's clear by their response to Joshua that they already knew and professed faith in God, yet by their spiritual adultery in turning to false gods they would soon be driven from the land they could have possessed forever IF they had simply heeded the words of God and Joshua His servant.

Joshua 24:14 (KJV) Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Joshua 24:15-27 (KJV) And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods; For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed: And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God. And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins. If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good. And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD. And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses. Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel. And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey. So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem. And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that was by the sanctuary of the LORD. And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.

Yes, through the Holy Spirit in us we are free to choose to serve God or serve gods of our own making. Much like Charles Taze Russell was the founder of the International Bible Students Association, forerunner of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He was an American Christian restorationist minister from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and founder of what is now known as the Bible Student movement. After his death, Jehovah's Witnesses and numerous independent Bible Student groups developed from this base.

Without the Holy Spirit in man, they will always choose to serve that which is natural to them. And natural man is spiritually dead in trespasses and sins, and until he/she has been born again of His Spirit in us, natural mankind has no desire to choose to serve God.

Once again you use a verse out of context trying to prove unbiblical doctrine you have been taught to believe. When the words of Moses are discerned in context it becomes apparent that Moses is telling them to choose physical life by serving the LORD thy God. And if they choose not to obey Him, they will surely physically die! You really should attempt to be more honorable with the Word of God by quoting in context.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 (KJV) See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Man cannot serve the One true God if you do not believe He alone gives man eternal life!
Appreciate this post to him-He is a JW-way past correction.
Shalom
Johann.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appreciate this post to him-He is a JW-way past correction.
Shalom
Johann.

Yes, I know and agree! I respond not in the hopes of changing JW's but to help others who could also become deceived by them to understand the errors of JW doctrine. Peace to you.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, I know and agree! I respond not in the hopes of changing JW's but to help others who could also become deceived by them to understand the errors of JW doctrine. Peace to you.
Shalom my brother.
Johann.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...But, still praying To God, for ALL men:

1Ti_2:4 Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of The Truth."

Amen.

Reactions: rwb and Johann

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...But, still praying To God, for ALL men:

1Ti_2:4 Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of The Truth."

Amen.

Yes, and ALL men who believe Christ will be saved. All is clearly not without exception, but without distinction. IOW ALL from every nation, tribe, kindred and tongue who shall believe, and come to the knowledge of the truth shall be saved. Salvation is never limited to the Jews of faith only, but for Gentiles of faith also. All men/women of faith shall inherit eternal life and the Kingdom of God.