I've changed my mind .....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This election has nothing to do with a ressurection or awakening of the Republican Party ....

This election has everything to do with a reckonning ....

In a last ditch effort ..... the Democratic Party did not trot out reasons for the public to remian calm and anticipate reductions in interest and run away inflation ....They fell back on anger and fear .... all the old playbook efforts on full display ....

SARCHASM !

Maybe the truth was on the stage in front of everyone. Maybe, what is coming in the elections is the result of those tired worn out failures of the past .....Maybe it's what is one the horizon. RETIREMENT.

I'm an absolute Trump Fan. Always have been ....The lies and deceipt of the left and the news media ....should be a part of the reckoning. Destroy them all every participant ...

But more than anything ....the remake of the production of Woodstock two or three using the original bands and band members (Most of which are dead) on full display ....

Retire, get out of the public picture. The dinosaurs need to go to the boneyard where old dinosaurs need to retire ....Bill Clinton, unless you are willing to reveal your sexual escapades on the Lolita Express? Retire and disappear. Hillary Clinton ...you will never become President ....retire and disappear ....with Bill ...stand by your man and all of that crap.
Nancy Pelosi ....take Paul and go to some remote island ....I understand your victory lap may be as Ambassodor to Italy ...Good hiding place .....for you both , good pizza joint...Obama, you were nothing but a trash talker all along ....Ask Joe, maybe he can recommend a gig for you ....maybe Ambassodor to Ukraine ...Finally Joe Biden ...maybe about June, when the walls are closing in because of Hunter, announce your retiement due to sudden medical conditions ....We Knew all along anyway....

Mitch McConnell ....it's past the time when you retire and maybe pilot some of your wife's families Chinese fleet ...We'll learn of your dissapperance in the Pacific, hittng an ice berg...

Finally, the man that taught Republicans to act like they were in power ....it's time to turn it over to the young Lion of the pride ....We'll continue to read about your infuence in the family empire ....Sadly learn of your demise on your best round of golf ever, in a rainstorm on the 18th green by a bolt of lightning and a gator on your leg ....all found the following morning by the green's keepers ....

Somebody inform Schumer ...Quiet man ....Hillary is still alive and just needs to make one phone call ....The mob can't save you ....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did ....I wanted Trump 2.0

I now want him to retire.

To take that bet, the worthless trash that danced on the stages of the Democrat rallies must retire ....