Jesus Calmly Lived and Moved Amidst The Deadly Romans, Should We Be The Same In The NWO?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NWO means "New World Order," which is just around the corner.

Or, this can be asked: Can Christians calmly and effectively serve God 's Kingdom without being able to pay for the electrical power grid, Internet access, running water, food, gasoline, television, personal grooming needs, and health care? Including their pharmaceutical prescriptions?

The NWO is rapidly gaining material control over what we are accustomed to freely doing as citizens.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Or, this can be asked: Can Christians calmly and effectively serve God 's Kingdom without being able to pay for the electrical power grid, Internet access, running water, food, gasoline, television, personal grooming needs, and health care? Including their pharmaceutical prescriptions?

Unless God calls us to live in the wilderness - a bit like the Amish - where these modern-day essentials aren't available then we can use them, enjoy them and pay for the privilege of doing so. If we know that God wants us to give up on any of these benefits - like TV - then we should be obedient. He knows we are living in the world and he knows our needs. So praise and thank God for modern living.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and marks

Whetstone

Feb 10, 2021
Out There Somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

NWO has been with us for some years. It's the corrupt system of control established by the secret societies that have infiltrated every level of society from the top down. Government, Judiciary, police, councils, health services, schools . . . everywhere. You can not escape it.

Jacob28 said:

Your ability to serve God depends on what God has called you to specifically do. It stands to reason that he will provide you with whatever you need to achieve that purpose. Such will be different for every person I'm sure.

On a more general basis (i.e. outside of specifically serving God) you can obviously establish yourself to be as self-sufficient as possible and to remove dependencies on the State. However it is expensive to do so and requires skills and knowledge which are out of the reach of many.

I do believe however that it is sensible and prudent to try towards such ends as far as one can. Learning the abundance of Nature that has been provided and how it can be used to heal and nourish is a wise and valuable thing. I will always choose Nature of pharmaceutical products where I can. Learning how to make dirty water drinkable is also sensible. There are many ways to do it and in the future we may well require such skills. Learning to grow your own food equally useful and satisfying. Learning how to store foods for long term, how to ferment, dehydrate, cure, smoke and so on. There is a plethora of good solid things to learn and put into practice such that it ceases to become any form of "prepping" and is instead just normal life. This will help protect you and your loved ones from future disruptions. It will also enable you to help your neighbours who might be less prudent and in a total reactionary panic mode when disasters strike. Evidenced last year when shops ran dry of most foods as a result of the pandemic and lockdowns. Meats were scarce, bread shelves were empty, baking isles were empty of flour and yeast and the like, some vegetables became sparse, eggs ran out and so on. There were sad FB clips of nurses working of the front lines who were distraught at the shops having run empty. In the end however it was their own lack of planning, their own willingness to exist and be dependent on the State and its systems that led to their sudden panic and difficulty. For myself, I had established a long term food store some 5-7 years before the pandemic arrived in full expectation that such a disaster would happen. So I did not run out of anything at all and was able to provide my neighbours with lovely fresh sourdough bread loaves at a time when they couldn't get bread in the shops.

Quite irrespective of service to God I would encourage you to free yourself from state dependencies as far as you can and to be dutifully prepared for the utterly inevitable eventualities of the power grid and water supply being disrupted and of shops running dry for long periods.

The more you are prudent and learn skills and help yourself, the better placed you are to help your neighbours in time of crisis which will help you bear witness to them.

Overall I am minded of the Bible verse that tells us to be "in" the world but not "of" the world

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords. I belong to his kingdom and although I must live in the world I am not 'of' it. The name of Jesus is above all names, all powers all dominions.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The NWO is rapidly gaining material control over what we are accustomed to freely doing as citizens.
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

To answer your question, can we calmly and effectively serve? Be it to us according to our faith!

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our God is certainly able to provide all of our needs...

"And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook" I Kings 17:1-6

What are our needs and do we trust God?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our God is certainly able to provide all of our needs...

"And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook" I Kings 17:1-6

What are our needs and do we trust God?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much help and resource do you personally receive from the Godless systems in place?

Do you have Christian friends with no electrical power?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much help and resource do you personally receive from the Godless systems in place?

Do you have Christian friends with no electrical power?
So long as we seek first God's kingdom and God's righteousness, how would those things ultimately matter?

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All depends on said Christians faith ;)

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All depends on said Christians faith ;)
According to God's Word, all depends on His good pleasure and declared will.

Nothing depends on some little smiley faced icon. Lol.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Loving something does not authenticate it.
why are you here?

PS and why am I not putting you on ignore? As, you do not bring out the Spirit in me, nor any other that I can see. Way to love "bro".

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are you here?

PS and why am I not putting you on ignore? As, you do not bring out the Spirit in me, nor any other that I can see. Way to love "bro".
I certainly am not here to chit chat about mindless little notions. No Scripture states God's Spirit is to be "brought out" from a Believer by someone else.

In fact, those of all genders are personally accountable for their emotions they react with, not anyone they try to blame. This should not "feel" like rocket science. Lol.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is merely a rhetorical question. Christians must live and survive in this world, without compromise. Which includes rebuking the works and workers of darkness, who have taken over throughout the world.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Loving something does not authenticate it.
Indeed!

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever." I John 2:15-17

Reactions: Nancy