Jesus Christ is God Incarnate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elias

Dec 6, 2007
"And Thomas answered and said unto him [JESUS], My Lord and MY GOD."--John 20:28

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Amen.Eliasbut thus can be sad of the Holy Ghost and God the Father also.in to days world we encounter attacks on the diety of every person of the Trinity.for instance One ness pentecostals would agree with you also but would say no other person of God exists.and there fore they don't have the true God 3 persons yet one in essance.

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
(horsecamp;35899)
Amen.Eliasbut thus can be sad of the Holy Ghost and God the Father also.in to days world we encounter attacks on the diety of every person of the Trinity.for instance One ness pentecostals would agree with you also but would say no other person of God exists.and there fore they don't have the true God 3 persons yet one in essance.
Yea, but there's only one God. As Solomon said a three fold cord is not easily broken. The three folds are not three but one cord. To me today's belief system is close to polytheism (I'm not oneness). Just my perspective.

Nov 8, 2007
Jesus Christ is not of the Oneness of Trinity Doctrine.The Father is the Fullness of God without FormJesus Christ, the Son, the Word of God Manifested, is the Fullness of God in Bodily FormThe Holy Ghost is the Father in Spirit FormWhen Jesus Sat at the Right hand of the Father, it was the Majesty that he sat at. Not a literal carnal understanding of a Physical Father God. He say in his Throne. At the Right Hand of YHWH.God is not a Trinity. Most Oneness Believers are probably Modalists, believing Jesus is all three, but only Present in One Mode at One time. That's Wrong. He's Omni Present. They're Close but no FireNow the Trinitarians got it completely wrong, how can you say God is three Distinct persons? I believe in the Three in One, but I believe in his Offices.Matthew 1:18This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit.Who is the Father of Jesus CHrist? The Father or the Holy Ghost? Or are they the Same? Colossians 2:9, Yeshua is the Fullness of the Godhead Bodily. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the Same Yesterday(Father, Son, Holy Ghost), Today(Father, Son, Holy Ghost), and Forever(Father, Son, Holy Ghost)