"Jesus is a fake," an atheist claimed on Quora Digest. "Can you prove me wrong with evidence?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along similar lines, a person identifying himself as a Christian recently said on White Horse Theology that Yahweh is a fraud.

Yahweh isn’t a fraud. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

An atheist calling Yahweh a fraud is one thing; a Christian calling Yahweh a fraud is another.
It's the Net.
Consider this. Someone who lies about being Christian claims Yahweh is a fraud. Because a real Christian would never say that.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It's the Net.
Consider this. Someone who lies about being Christian claims Yahweh is a fraud. Because a real Christian would never say that.

I don’t recall ever having come across him here or on any other internet discussion forum sites besides the one I mentioned. I decided to do a search for him this morning to see if he has ever been a member of Christianity Board. He is, and has been for over four years, but hasn’t posted here for a couple of months.

Whether he’s what he says he is or not, I don’t know. I’ll just leave it at that.

P.S.

I just used the search function to check on whether or not he has said that here. The search didn’t pull up any results for it. From other posts of his that I read in a general search of his posts, and from personal information he has provided about himself, I’m certain that it is the same person.

It may (or may not) be that it is a recent thing he has come to believe. He has been speaking with the Christians on WHT who are teaching that “Yahweh is the devil” and that “Jesus called Yahweh the devil”. They may have persuaded him by their arguments.

The Christians who are teaching it on WHT are also active members who I’ve spoken with many times on Christianity Board (and at least one of them on other internet discussion forums).

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along similar lines, a person identifying himself as a Christian recently said on White Horse Theology that Yahweh is a fraud.

An atheist calling Yahweh a fraud is one thing; a Christian calling Yahweh a fraud is another.

I’m more shocked and disappointed in this particular Christian than I am or ever will be by any atheist.

That's slanderous. You should be a little more careful with you accusations.

Strive for some honesty, even if it's beyond your reach.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the Net.

@Matthias is referencing me. I'm not going to tolerate false accusations from him.
I don’t recall ever having come across him here or on any other internet discussion forum sites besides the one I mentioned. I decided to do a search for him this morning to see if he has ever been a member of Christianity Board. He is, and has been for over four years, but hasn’t posted here for a couple of months.

Whether he’s what he says he is or not, I don’t know. I’ll just leave it at that.

P.S.

I just used the search function to check on whether or not he has said that here. The search didn’t pull up any results for it. From other posts of his that I read in a general search of his posts, and from personal information he has provided about himself, I’m certain that it is the same person.

It may (or may not) be that it is a recent thing he has come to believe. He has been speaking with the Christians on WHT who are teaching that “Yahweh is the devil” and that “Jesus called Yahweh the devil”. They may have persuaded him by their arguments.

The Christians who are teaching it on WHT are also active members who I’ve spoken with many times on Christianity Board (and at least one of them on other internet discussion forums).

That's a false accusation and misrepresentation.

I'll invite a correction. Or-- go ahead and link the post where I said- Yahweh is the devil, or that Jesus called Yahweh the devil.

These are outright lies.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I’m more shocked and disappointed in this particular Christian than I am or ever will be by any atheist.

This coming from a member who won't even post in the Christianity sections of this Forum, because he doesn't identify as a Christian.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So is this issue arising at another forum, if it is then perhaps this needs to be addressed there and not brought here !

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So is this issue arising at another forum, if it is then perhaps this needs to be addressed there and not brought here !

It has arisen on this forum and on another forum. (I no longer post on the other forum due to technical issues.)

It came up in response from several who objected to my belief and assertion that Yahweh is the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament, the God and Father of Jesus Messiah.

They believe that Yahweh is not the Father and that my God is the devil.

P.S.

I’m not particularly concerned about what people say or think about me. My concern is what people think and say about Yahweh.

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That would be a great idea! But he's cowardly.

He thinks himself a theological sniper in God's army.

This forum should be concerned about permitting lies to stand, when one member slanders another. (it's illegal)
But if the issue is from another forum how can it be weighed up in context

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if the issue is from another forum how can it be weighed up in context

It can't be. That's why it should be removed, now that it's been brought to your attention.

It's highly offensive.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wrote a Message to you, you decided to quote the post and address it after you had asked us to deal with it - I have been waiting for your response. Either you want us to deal with it or you want to deal with it by challenging the other member for proof.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I wrote a Message to you, you decided to quote the post and address it after you had asked us to deal with it - I have been waiting for your response. Either you want us to deal with it or you want to deal with it by challenging the other member for proof.

As my accuser himself knows, he isn’t the person I was speaking about in post #60 and post #62. He doesn’t fit the criteria I provided in post #62. I haven’t spoken with the man I was talking about on any other forum besides WHT, and I’ve only spoken with him a few times there. I’ve spoken with my accuser many times on at least three different forums, perhaps more.

Nothing more needs to be said by me about it but if you have any questions I’ll answer them, publicly or privately.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To be accurate, I asked you to remove it and I received the response-- "Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected."

I was given no choice but to respond, since you refused to take action when asked.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To be accurate, I asked you to remove it and I received the response-- "Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected."

I was given no choice but to respond, since you refused to take action when asked.
You sent two reports in, I sent a message and left the other to deal with after your response. So I was not refusing to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.